Hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>We only meet up once, to establish a money deal. Have only talked a few times over text in regards to the math assignments

>she's 24, cute as fuck, and I had a mini crush on her when I first met her

>on OKCupid as I'm scrolling through chicks, I fucking see her profile pop up

WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS

Should I actually message my tutor? I mean...It would be so fucking weird, what could I say? It's not like she's an actual tutor for me so we don't meet up..I can't say "hey let's go to such and such our session" because she's just doing my online homework for me..

What should I do bros? Should I just visit her profile/Like it, and leave it at that? It alerts you who visited your profile etc on your end, so she'd definitely know...

if shes smart enough to be a math tutor, then im sure shes smart enough to not agree to date you

1. Post on the right board
2. You're probably too stupid for her anyways and she just sees you as the guy she makes makes money off
3.post on the right board

she knows you're a bum, it's over for you and her before it ever started.

kys

So she's smarter, more attractive, and more socially able than you are? Save yourself the rejection buddy.

>woman makes her living off being intelligent
>prove to her unequivocally that you're an idiot

I dunno, what do you think

Wrong board loser

>television and film

Fuck off you lazy retard
Ya, I'm sure she'd be interested in a cheating Sup Forums virgin.

Kys you are worthless

She's not going to date you. She already thinks you're an idiot since you're paying her to do your homework for you

>getting math tutored by a woman

KEK

Humor me, what kind of math is this? 8th grade algebra?

you are the most pathetic person on earth

Well done

For all these reasons and more it will not work, so don't bother her. You're probably hard up for her anyways because she's one of the only girls you have contact with. I can pick up the thirst from over the Internet. Do more things to make yourself interesting, build your character, go to meet up groups or something to meet other girls and make guy friends.

Honestly op not just shitting on you autisticly like the rest of Sup Forums... do it. that's how life works if it doesn't work it doesn't but you just try. Think about it positively; meeting her before gives you a precedent you don't have with girls who have no idea who you are. might as well give it a try

Lol, burn.

post her profile here my cunt

F-Feels guy had ears?

good burn but not true. lots of booksmart chicks have terrible taste in men

so what you are like 15 or what?

>paying someone to do your homework
Are you a girl? Why don't you just beat up some nerd?

You could at least post her pic so we can decide if she's worth it you wonderful young man

This OP. What the fuck are you thinking? You have no chance. Just accept cartoon waifus and fuck 3dpd

"Woah what does this thread have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film?" - anti trump r*dditors

>more socially able
>on a dating website

I voted for Trump and I don't like offtopic threads on Sup Forums. Here's the (You) (You) wanted