HEY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOONDIE

HEY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOONDIE

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/86125935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw love TGTBTG
>can't stop staring at the lip syncing every time anyone but the main characters speak

sup

>this was considered ugly back then

Is TGTBTU a sequel or something? How come all the main characters already know each other?

Kind of? Look up fistful of dollars and a few dollars more. I'm pretty sure they're a trilogy, whilst being standalone films at the same time

you just a goddamn sonofa

WHO IS BLOON AND WHY DID HE WANT HIM TO DIE

They're are a trilogy in the sense of sharing the same "Man with no Name" character but they're not set in chronological order. TGTBTU is set during civil war while AFOD and FAFDM are set after it.

They're all completely standalone. Also TGTBTU takes place before the other two

Blondie was considered to be Good. He was just relatively good to Tuco and Angel Eyes. Love it.

i think this too.
kind of off topic but i think sanjuro happens directly before yojimbo as the last shot of sanjuro matchs the start of yojimbo as he travels up the road.

yeah man they should have made a prequel I need to know their backstories

you know I realized something the other day

if angel eyes had killed blondie at the end of the movie, he still couldn't have found the treasure because there was no name written on the bottom of the rock

I remember writing a scene analysis of the whole sequence in the grave yard back in university. I'd already seen the film like a dozen times before and must have watched the last 20 minutes at least another 20 times while doing that assignment. I still get goosebumps every time I see it.

what were some of the key things to take from the scene, user?

>goosebumps
Well, hello Reddi t.

>TGTBTU takes place before the other two
wat

were you even paying attention

>tuco's actor isn't even mexican or spanish
>hes jewish

whoahh...

Tuco knows that blondie's mother is a bitch. So there's a preestablished relationship.

what do you mean

You failed your class, didn't you.

not Reddi t, just English

That' spot on, though, I'd give him an A+

japanese (nippon) enema videos

It was years ago but I remember doing a long and autistic in depth analysis about the shot choice and the editing. How the scene is a series of three shot sequences each of which shows what a character is thinking at that moment, all without any dialog. The assignment was about using cinematography to compliment narrative elements.

There's a really good analysis of the scene here starting at 6:45
vimeo.com/86125935