/ffg/ - fantasy football general

>ctrl+f ffg
>0 results

Why do E!SPN rankers have Tyrod Taylor so fucking high when he hasn't done jack shit in his entire career? When he's been completely inconsistent his entire career? And when he hasn't done shit of note in all 4 games this entire year?

>Sup Forums's teams are such shit 4 weeks into the season /ffg/ is a dead general

rofling my lmao off tbqh

Here's my problem. I started out 2-0 and was first place in my league. Lost the last two games, but still 4th place.

I am mostly okay with my WRs, but I never know who to start over Alshon or DeSean. Most people scoff at Hogan but he's been getting TDs consistently. Secondly, Jordan Reed has done jack shit all year, and Matt Ryan also lost Jones and Sanu (but I don't know how serious they are hurt and it's their bye week) and Matt Ryan hasn't been amazing this year per se.

Then, TE. Jordan Reed has done jack shit for me. I tried plugging in Witten after back to back good games, but then he fucked me over too. Jared Cook was the best of who's available.

TEs available:
Witten
Engram
Fleener (though on a bye)
Jesse James
Marcedes Lewis
Veron Davis I guess...

I stream Ds and Kickers usually.

I’d grab either Engram or Davis

I like Engram.

Davis is on a bye this week, too, I was mainly just thinking of using him as a cuff until Reed gets healthy (if he ever fucking does).

I asked on another site, and someone said the opposite, that Cook gets more looks. What makes you like Engram? I'm not saying either of you is right or wrong, just curious, is all.

Thanks.

>new thread 150 posts early

Why?

What do you think about this trade. 12 person 0.5 PPR

I traded away Gore, Alex Collins, and Latavius Murray. I received Tyreek, Cobb, Amendola.

My roster now is...

QB: Stafford
RB: Hunt, D. Murray, Abdullah, Lacey, Char West
WR: Green, Crabtree, Snead, Shepard, Tyreek, Cobb, Amendola
TE: Ertz

I know I'm light on RB now, but I figured I'd trade away Some WR pieces later down the road.

Guy I traded with literally has no RB since his starters are on IR or on bye. So he was forced to be on the losing end of this trade. Also didn't help I snatched up all the waiver memes this week to cock block him from filling his roster.

Maybe OP accidentally hid it in his catalog which is why his ctrl f yielded 0 results.

Yeah dunno what the fuck OP is on about, there's already a thread.

>>ctrl+f ffg
results
You serious?

>have no friends to play FF with
>join a few $25 reddit leagues (reddit because Sup Forums leagues die in 2 weeks)
>start off 3-0 in one league 14 team leagues, 1-3 in the other
>quickly lose interest because fantasy football that's basically just setting your lineup and making moves with no relatable trash talk with friends is worthless, even when money is involved

sigh

Who wins between a Hyde for G Taint/M Bryant? (I get either of those)

You won that trade for sure

Guy offered me Blount and Maclin for Rishard Mathews, non ppr. Am I missing something? Seems fairly lopsided in my favour.

It is, but Maclin's shit honestly.

There were tons of Sup Forums leagues, your fault for missing out on them.

Sup Forums leagues always die and shit, but have better trash talk and bantz than irl or leddit. Next year someone should try like a $50-$75 league on here.

like i said, Sup Forums league die in 3 weeks

sure But I mean Blount alone is of more value. Only thing is Im stacked AF at RB but Mathews is my 4th best WR. IDk I'm just trying to find a catch.

What do you guys think of Julio? Will he bounce back soon? Haven't seen Atlanta that much this season

Yet they don't. I'm running 3, like an autist, yet only 1 owner has been MIA out of the 40ish owners.
1 of these leagues is from last year, and all but 1 out of 12 was MIA when we started up again.

I don't even know what to do bros. There's basically nobody on waivers at this point. Someone dropped Ty Montgomery and Sam Bradford this morning. I put in a claim for both but doubt it will go through for either.

I had Dalton (dropped him after week 2 for Buttler), had Texans D (dropped). Only people worth considering right now are Alex Collins, Roby Anderson and like, Josh McCown. I hope my shitty FA pick ups do some work.

Eh, Rishard is the highest targeted player on Titans, but he's hardly a playmaker. He's got a good floor. If you feel like you can trade one of your RB's for a good/great WR, do it man.

Too many weapons to be consistent but he’ll have his monster games

aight, might as well. Only Catch is Ill have to start Maclin this week because 4 people are on buy. But I was thinking of selling Chris Thompson

Reposting from last thread:
Any changes? What would a good trade package for a decent WR2 to go opposite Julio. Not quite done with Crowder yet game flow hasn’t been on his side

He draws so much pressure that his team doesn't need to use him to succeed.
To answer your question, yes he will bounce back because if they give him anything, he plays like a god.

>all but 1 out of 12 was MIA when we started up again.
I worded that extremely wrong, I meant to say only 1 out of the 12 was MIA when the 2nd season was coming up.

This guys right, similar to last year really, just some explosion games yet not consistent. AJ was a better bet between the 2 aged WR's.

Eh, your only question mark is Ajayi right now, switching him with abdu and putting mixon in flex is only thing I might change, might wanna go with your 2nd round pick though just to have faith.

Engram has been putting up points consistently and Cook just lost his starting qb.

Julio Jones and AJ Green are both way better real life WRs than fantasy

Both have this cycle where they put up a monster game, then 2-3 average to bust games, monster game, 3 busts, etc

Everyone point and laugh at Apathy for making a new /ffg/ general in the desperate attention attempt when he inevitably posts in this thread acting like nothing happened.

>ctrl+f ffg
>0 results

Well yeah you little shit, it isn't on the front page because ffg isn't 100% active. There is more activity here though and this is newer so I'll link here. Stop being shit at Sup Forums.

>mad tripfags

I have Rob Kelley but not attached. Should I try to trade him? I wouldn't drop him but i'd like to possibly get a WR for him. I'm lacking in that department but feel good with my RBs. How will he do this weekend? Should I try to get rid of him before or if he'll have a good game it'll boost his value so after?

Actual previous thread:

Thread before that

Deleting my "new" thread soon.

>trips sperging out

Kelly is good at football and smart. If you have no need he is potential trade value but not right now... I mean you would have to find someone who is a firm believer and he hasn't done much to make people excited.

This can’t be overstated. You wonder why Freeman has so many goal line looks, on top of being a solid running back, Julio draws PIs all day. Defs would rather try their luck stopping the run than give Julio a catchable ball.

davante adams or amari cooper?
looks like adams will play, but I'm not sure if coopers gonna bounce back

Honestly, Adams because it's Aaron throwing. Cooper is a risk at this point, doesn't even have his QB back yet last 4 games he's done nothing with Carr. Cooper can bounce back, sure, but Adams I believe has higher value with the clusterfuck that is Packers WR core.

I can smell your butthurt.

The fuck do I do with beastmode
>leastmode

I'm really not mad, legit.

IDK man, with Carr dying, I'm not sure its going to get any better.

Just traded Lynch for Cohen. Am I going to make it, lads?

Do i accept this? Standard scoring and my rb situation is god awful after injuries. Starting demarco whos looked like a bust and have alex Collins as my rb2 after chris carson and dj both went down.

Accept what?

PPR? Yes LAD.

Sorry forgot pic

You good

Standard =[

Im nervous. Kelce is my only good player and cooks could get hot and stay hot in that offense

alshon is going against P2 this week hes going to be shut down

Any opinions?

you got one 9 minutes ago you fucking retard Jesus Christ

I was hoping for a little more insight than “you good”

Got offered 2 trades in my league, I'm 1-3 right now after some awful early weeks. Should I take either one? I'm kinda leaning towards No on both but I'm not sure.

Mike Evans for Doug Martin and Martavis Bryant or Ingram and Bryant

Or Mike Evans and Henry for Jordy and Lamar Miller.

the first one is garbage for you, the second is much more reasonable. the WR exchange is about equal and you get the slightly better RB and one that you'd be able to start over smallwood, but you miss out on having the best potential RB overall if demarco murray gets seriously hurt

Then go back to plebbit

Id take that second one if you're looking to shake things up.

Jordy + Miller is pretty good and you'll get better depth across the board

Standard 14 team

Got offered Fitz and Engram for Hopkins and Doyle. Yay or nay?

Depends on your roster.

If you're gonna be stuck with Crowder as your wr1 I wouldn't take it. but if you've got some depth at WR you could come out pretty decently

kill yourself faggot
Crowder and Bennett are waiver fodder in 10-man, standard or PPR. Cohen is only a little better in standard. You're basically trading 2-3 starting caliber guys for Lev Bell, and selling low on DeMarco Murray. Unless you have Zach Ertz or 2 top-20 caliber wideouts on your bench, don't make the trade.

*also on your team
in place of
on your bench

Who would you rather have rest of season, Fournette or Evans, barring any other factors?

Evans. WR is surprisingly scarce this season. RBs are much more replaceable.

Evans, personally. I have a thing for WRs over RBs, though.

Should I drop Olsen? What's everyone else doing with him? No IR 10 man league ppr

Someone in my league just dropped Golden Tate. At first I was gonna be all over that but he's had 2 shit games and 2 good games. Is he a good pick up? Standard scoring and my WRs are
>Dez Bryant
>Larry Fitz
>Emanuel Sanders
>Kelvin Benjamin

Ok, you gay fucklords, who should I FLEX this week. Standard scoring. Right now I'm leaning Cobb, but he has to compete with Jordy "White Power" Nelson.

Randall Cobb vs. DAL
Latavius Murray vs. CHI
Pierre Garcon vs. IND

cobb

I dropped him as soon as he got injured and no one's picked him up or anything in 10 team standard.

My rbs are murray and alex collins. My recievers are cooks alshon pryor fuller jj nelson and Golloday.

He is Fitz tier, possibly better since he has a good qb

>Fournette
>Thielen
>Kamara
for
>Evans
>Ajayi

Who wins or is it even?

How many TDs will Chris Hogan score tonight? I'm leaning towards 2 with one being a 50+ yard bomb.

Fournette/Thielen/Kamara wins if ppr

Fournette, he's 3rd in points in my league (.5PPR). Thielen is also quietly a top-20 WR with Bradford coming back soon. Evans is a stud but Ajayi is ass and opposing defenses are just going to stack the box and wait for Cutler to throw interceptions.

Thielen, Rishard Matthews, Tyrell Williams, or Cobb?

Tough call, I like Thielen if Bradford is back, otherwise Cobb.

Alright, I'll hold onto Thielen then. Thanks, user.

reply to this post with BTFO cunts

currently have the panthers D/ST

should I just roll with them or drop for one of these

me on the left, who wins boys

wish I had cousins this week

Need a WR and flex for standard:

M. Bryant vs. Jax
A. Abdullah vs. Car
W. Fuller vs. KC
A. Ellington @ Phi

14 man standard, keeping him

Please don't tell me any of you idiots are starting Gillisee tonight?

I would say right by 20+ points. Panthers D also doesn't seem like the best option

Fuller and Ellington if PPR

It's standard but I might play Fuller anyway I'm just worried cause Bryant is boom or bust and Abdullah is banged up

I'm rolling with Fuller too in standard. I like him a lot, not looking for much--but kansas has allowed a lot of big yardage-type plays iirc

I have Alshon in my flex but I feel like he's getting shut the fuck down this week.

Any opinions on who to start over him? 10 Team, PPR.

I am leaning towards Gore or Fuller.

Fucking shit, forgot pic.

Uhh, martin? He's back baby, take a chance on him

I have Mike Evans and Gronk. I am skeptical to start 3 players on Thursday, but he is definitley my most talented option.

Abdullah and roll dice for the wr is standard

So this guy really wants golden tate. Are any of these offers worth entertaining? .5ppr

not you, unless Hyde dies very soon (which is always a possibility)

no, all those guys are ass

Amari "couldn't catch an STD from a street hooker" Cooper got rage-dropped by his owner, who went 0-4 so far

Do you guys like him over Martavis, Larry, Parker or Kelvin?

Pryor's a hard bust and Jeffery is salvageable, Golladay is a cut. Definitely don't make that trade.

Brissett, Goff, or Kizer this week? Matty Ice is out.

Truth Biscuit