Is this what teenage love feels like?

Is this what teenage love feels like?

Attached: R-84825-1234965728.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZOnrL9VKM
youtube.com/watch?v=ri5_fzndMBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pte3Jg-2Ax4
youtube.com/watch?v=KrdYa7W-R4c
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4lwFK1ImzcA
youtu.be/WOxE7IRizjI
youtu.be/DFeforW2ycI
youtube.com/watch?v=DWWnNgd-aOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES. Actually, I feel like You Made Me Realise is a better album for this. But definitely, I thought I was the only one who felt that

mu wouldnt know they never had it

nope

I wouldn't know.

This as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZOnrL9VKM
Especially the fourth song. Perhaps one the only inspired and imaginative shoegaze albums after Loveless. Just imagine if these madmen collaborated with Kevin Shields.

Attached: 164593.jpg (800x800, 58K)

i wouldn't know, i've never listened to the album.

You should listen to the album and post your thoughts on it afterwards.

no, i feel like souvlaki is a much better description of teenage love

this

Delet ;(

I felt it too. Crazy huh? And I listened to it only last year as a 34 year old married male

nah.
it sounds like it, but it feels empty. believe me, i've tried recreating the sound and all i feel is emptiness

When you sleep makes me cry.
It makes me feel like time slows down and lm in the middle of a busy highschool, looking at my unrequited love while everything around me is blurry and confusing but at the same time, nothing matters when compared to the tragic infatuation I feel.

This and The Bends.

Teens having sex in a sunny meadow - the album

100% chance you were never in love lol

Such a vacuous markettng term as "teen" is bound to describe garbage whenever it is emplyed and loveless is such a case without a doubt. They can keep their "teen" tv brainwashing nonsense away from me, I'm in no way buying into this Jose.

I'm seriously shitposting right now from my ex-gf apartment while she is currently at work, and Loveless definitely feels like teenage love, as well as the gut feeling you get on MDMA

>I'm seriously shitposting right now from my ex-gf apartment
oof

She broke up with her bf yesterday and I live a block away from her, and tbqh we just drank wine and ended up sleeping separately.
She made me sleep in her bed and her female hormones made me really horny, so I masturbated in it while she was sleeping but didn't manage to orgasm. I wonder if she woke up while I was doing it, because she was a dozen of meters away from me and she stopped breathing loudly at one moment.
I was thinking about doing an old-school Sup Forumstard thing, like cumming in her stockings, but I think that was enough.

No its what getting raped by a hoover feels like

Christ user. Get some help.

>She made me sleep in her bed and her female hormones made me really horny, so I masturbated in it while she was sleeping but didn't manage to orgasm.

oof

>teenage love
>wanting to be like people who peaked in life at 15

Am I the only one that gets crushing loneliness from this album?

>definitive Loveless fan

heres teenage love
youtube.com/watch?v=ri5_fzndMBg

savage but true

no, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pte3Jg-2Ax4

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KrdYa7W-R4c

no

I love how Loveless provokes so many different emotions depending on the person and their mindset. Can't think of any other album that does that off the top of my head.

absolutely not. teenage love feels like those bad dreams where you're driving but you don't know how to drive.

>tfw you missed out on teenage love

Attached: 1C488C79-3E85-4C85-9E55-0C7C567721CD.png (633x758, 34K)

Not only does it perfectly describe the feeling of falling in love, but the feeling of falling out of love and moving on from it. It's a gorgeous album. I want to make a film based off of it with the music from the album and using a soft, blurry, pinkish purplish color palette. I think the story would be a pretty simple and straightforward one, but if it had the right feel I think it would be pretty good.

I think most albums that you'd consider abstract could fall under that category, though I can't name any specifically off the top of my head. Nor can I really think of any that hit the emotional range of Loveless.

Same guy. I guess the best way to describe it would be the album cover in motion.

no this is
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

it's ok user. you didn't actually miss out on much, and you have a lot to live yet

>tfw cant feel emotionally attached to women anymore because i discovered they're all fucking stupid
Women who are average in IQ are about as smart as a stupid man.

Attached: 1520819907105.png (288x291, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4lwFK1ImzcA

that fucking drug made me gay, me and my best friend kissed, and not like once.
am i going to hell?

nah you're going to gay heaven with OP and the gang

You know it's not true, stop lying to urself just to feel better

YMMR is an EP

do not besmirch review brah's image with this degenerate slander

You're fucking disgusting. There is nothing good about men in terms of looks.

Not to you, but that's because your normally functioning brain is hardwired to crave the pussy.

No, this what teenage love feels like.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yes, thank you

its the soundtrack to a hairy nude woman in her nearly full bathtub menstruating in the water for 45 minutes.

(not true by the way)
also why can't it be something more than just looks?

Because that's fucking gay you flaming fairy queen faggot

What is there to a man's personality if you are a man? You will be a mirror image of him and if you are not stronger and more competitive than him in every way (as you should strife for as a normal man) you will be a woman to him. On the other hand women will complement a man like he complements the woman like they are missing puzzle pieces offering each other what the other doesn't have.

no t: teenager

I wouldn't say teenage love, but definitely a naive one. A love you quite literally FALL into with no reservations and no holding back. It's sweet and exhilarating and intoxicating and something you can really only experience once if at all. I think that's why a lot of anons in this thread are conflating it to teen love, because this kind of emotion is really only evoked from a first love, and that usually only happens in the early years of life. So don't despair, all ye anons who feel doomed by their Loveless past. You will find What You Want Soon.
Here's a wallpaper version.

Attached: Loveless.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

yea :(

not really.

this is though youtu.be/WOxE7IRizjI

2004 :´(

Attached: Folder.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

>definitely a naive one
youtu.be/DFeforW2ycI

What a great video
>chris and tina playing with their son
>david's mom at the end
my heart

oof

I'm not saying I'm a genius or anything, but most men are smarter than most women.

They naturally have to be if they can't slide by on looks alone

Only ugly bitches are smart. Even then, some ugly bitches are still stupid. Bad genes either way.
Also most women have no personality, they are boring people.

This is true unfortunately. Men that are into tv series, sports and cars are even worse in my book because you can't even have sex with them to make them useful to you

literal beta opinion lmao just get some pussy bro

>just get some pussy bro
Like it's that easy? Just "get some pussy"? I work my ass off every day. EVERY DAY. Yet no woman has ever loved me. They choose stupid men instead, because they're worthless troglodytes with no ability to think on their own. They're not capable of loving someone like me because they'd be overwhelmed. They need brainless monkeys instead.

>only ugly bitches are smart
Nah
You're either wrong about what constitutes smarts or you just have bad taste.

>teenage love
Nigger please.

It's hitting thirty and realizing that the person who never let you down was there for you the whole time you were out chasing sluts.

You must have an IQ of 60 to realize that at 30 instead of 16

implying your work ethic is a good substitute for having what women (not bimbos) are actually looking for, a personality.

This is such a fucking boring album.

No, that's what tinnitus feels like.

It gets ok when you delete some of the first tracks and mix in some of the EP stuff

loveless is overrated, they got better once they ditched that whiny bitch though

Attached: MyBloodyValentineHandofBlood.jpg (320x320, 42K)

That's nto the album where Lil Xan dabs on Lil Skeev ESKETIT

Only in a really idealized sense.

We'll make it user. We'll make it.

Attached: 1366536942336.jpg (535x577, 35K)

i’m 18. t-there’s still time, right?

Very few people get to experience deep, romanticized teenage love, user. Most people have some experience with love but it's never as great as these albums make it seem

Strong coping

If you make your film please post it here, I'd love to see it.

i was 27 the first time i fell in love, so maybe

>Tripfags
Unironically kill yourself, except unironically

Yes, there is. Unironically.

Not really, teenage love is warmer and naiver

Closest are probably Tired and Crazy for You from 19

youtube.com/watch?v=DWWnNgd-aOM

19 18 still teens my man, good luck

but true teenage love required both to be the same age and highschool theme

The fact you're on Sup Forums asking this means you are fucked. No way out.

/thread

I thought I did, until my heart was irreparably scarred. I've chosen to avoid intimate relationships ever since.

Unironically this.

Crybaby faggots, I'm the same and am virtually unaffected

Attached: spengebab.png (192x159, 56K)

FUCK you

Attached: the_goose_is_loose_0.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

no

Attached: beat happ.jpg (556x556, 66K)

Yeah, you're just a faggot.

this sounds like something that happened 3 months ago

Don't feel bad. Teenagers are incapable of feeling genuine love any way.

I may be a faggot, you got me there, but I don't bitch about it on imageboards

For me, it is 8 years.