You may only post in this thread if your team has an elite quarterback. Pic relevant

You may only post in this thread if your team has an elite quarterback. Pic relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/01/highest-paid-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>intz

>mfw dandy dalton is back to his 2015 mvp form

As an eagles fan, let's just wait. Please.

How’s it going?

ok OP you go first

how wild is it that foles is the backup?

>Intz
>Elite

Loving every laugh

What do you think they talk about? Jesus?

ty rasms and based Gerard Goof for tearin apart the cuckboys
Goffs first real test will be this sunday and i hope he busts a fatty in them

based Goof took out the trash this week

>more tds than ints as a rookie
>6 tds 2 ints as a 2nd year starter
>intz
looks like you need to work harder on your memes
either that, or learn anything at all about football

You’re just mad you didn’t get based goof

It's been a long time, but I can finally post in this thread.

Feels good brehs.

You sure that's relevant?

>dakota rain prescott
>product of the system year 1
>year 2, asked to do more, they immediately collapse

show this season cuckboy

I said this last year. people don't learn

Leading the league in yards per attempt and points scored. Not thrown a pick yet.

I thought Archie decided to pursue music instead

the curse missed him and hit his defense instead

Christ I will miss Watson at Clemson.
Bryant is doing a lot better than I thought he would, though. Definitely exceeding expectations.

Dak litterally has more ints than him. And both of Wentz's were on balls tipped at the line

hello

>dragging dis D
>to the superb owl

$10,000,000 of pure football

I'll admit I wanted him to bust. His rookie year was hysterically bad and I never want Kroenke to have success, plus I wanted the Rams to feel bad for passing on Wentz... but goddammit he actually is fun to watch. I see a bit of both Rodgers and Alex Smith to his game.

I knew Jeff Fisher was a total hack but holy shit they didn't get rid of him soon enough.

I like the Lions, but Stafford is overrated af.

Also, why the fuck is he the highest paid QB in the league? Makes no fucking sense to me at all...

cnbc.com/2017/09/01/highest-paid-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl.html

Nothing better this year than watching meme QB Dak get fucking exposed and cowboys coaches being shown to be hacks. Romo must've been playcalling on the sidelines because they are garbage now, and Dak can't make the throws to bail out the offense.
>Checking down on 4th and 10

APOLOGIZE

Wilson is elite during the last 20 minutes of the game, does that count?

coming through

Fuck off, fag. Dak is elite and will win multiple Owls.

Wtf How am I just learning this now?

He's not overrated at all he wins games with the Lions and at least 26 other teams would sell their entire draft for 2 years to get him. Which is why Detroit needed to pay him if they didn't someone else would have and still made him the highest paid QB in the league.

That's the market for starting QBs right now Jay Cutler and Mike Glennon have jobs for god sakes. Once contract negotiations come around again Stafford being the highest paid will be an a thing of the past.

>tipped at the line
So he threw it into the hand(s) of the defense.

SB run this year every year

Plus now we actually have a defense that can hold a lead, and a healthy running back. Imagine having our current defensive play, an upward trending running game and no Stafford. There's a good chance the lions wouldn't even be 2-2.