/heem/: Sanchez edition

Previous

This is the thread

Based bong and based thread.

she's not bad desu. her waist is a bit wide but 7/10 desu

Why cant it just be Joe and Anik? I really dont like overweight dead-daughter nigger on commentary.

Post Chrissy Blair webms in response to this post please. Vanessa and the beautiful Shondella webms are also encouraged.

Don't worry Dockie, you can make the next thread

>shondella
It's Chandella, you fucking pleb newfag. GTFO.

Why can't it just be Rogaine and /ourautist/?

I've never corresponded with her via text so I was unaware but thank you and I will be sure to correct this in the future

YES!

Agreed DC is trash and he doesnt have good chemistry with Joe.

How about because crus and DC are both color commentary.

Please tune into Conan tonight for Michael Bisping's appearance

>he unironically watches Conan
Lmao so hard

I hope Chrissy shows up completely nude

Would you rather play poker with Reem

Or Chess with Cro cop

>Losers failing to realise that DC is the best commentator tied with Cruz
End your (pathetic!!!) lives.

You think anyone had the courage to ejaculate inside her?

>Asking me shit that will keep me awake at night

>best guard in MW

The state of turbo-manlets.

Can you describe what's happening in this webm?

DC and Rogan is best commentary team
Looks like a turd getting FLUSHED

I

Literally only reddit gives a fuck about flyweight

Stop spamming please

>tfw i really missed this donk

lol pissed

Stann (RIP) > Hardy > DC > Cruz

Lmao even Anik is better than Stann and hardy

>t. humorless incels

Cruz and Joe just argue and Anik is a beta just like the two of you. DC GOAT commentator

That's quite an accurate description indeed.

Can a turd cry, however? Pic related.

>Stann (RIP)
Why?

>He didn't see that bit where Cruz shat all over Rogan because Rogan was talking about late night Karate shit

Agree 100%

DC is a horse shit commentator. He is only good as a desk analyst and only when he's alongside Bisping.

>comparing a color commentator to a play-by-play
You probably asked at one point why Joe Rogan and Bas Rutten wouldn't be the best commentary team of all time. The state of this general, Jesus Christ.

Reddit dickrides Rigo 24/7

kys cuck

Why don't you like UFC fighter Daniel Cormier, friend?

>BisKing calls out GSP on his roid use

”I’m not training for a fight because I don’t know whether it’s because Georges needs to clear the steroids out of his system before he enters the USADA testing pool. I don’t know what the reason is but that is definitely a potentially valid reason because you’ve got to get tested for six months before you come back and he did his best to delay it so that was why. So USADA, if you’re listening, get your ass up to Canada and test Georges. Hide out in his apartment block and get the motherf**ker on the way to the gym.”

He can explain every position for the layman and actually has a sense of humor unlike you incels

Strong turds also cry... strong turds also cry

I gotta say, this is pretty dumb of him to say, if he actually does believe it.

Imagine being set up for the biggest payday of your life and trying to increase the chances that your opponent gets popped for roids and your payday gets cancelled if it happens. Pretty stupid lol

>throwing stones
>while being in a glass house
Hey Mikey how come you never responded when Rampage basically said you were full of shit and didn't have a leg to stand on re; TRT use

Bisping is on Conan tonight.

Never to early to start setting up excuses

Dude nobody cares lmao

Sure. That and a pair of testiturds.

Cruz is a bit of a mumble-mouth and gets fixated on weird shit, like loudly wondering for twenty minutes why Maia didn't throw headkicks and then feeling vindicated in the 5th round when he threw one like it meant anything. He's good, though.

oh ok. sorry.

lol he's pissed

>Gonzalez
>Vannata
>Brooks
>Stamann
>Dariush
>Faria
>BLACK BEAST
>The Mouse
>Dumbo

Were you able to fit an exercise routine into your busy schedule? The puppyfat needs to go, bud

>tfw youve only ever heemed 1 person but have a title shot

HEY THANKS MAN

an exercise routine lmao this manlet

most of us real men just play sports there bud

I got the vibe that he has some mild autism when he was on the Rogan podcast. Like ultra-functional autism, the kind that if this dude went into a STEM degree with passion he'd ace everything and become a Mathematician of the highest order.

It just so happens that this is what he's fixated on.

Wish he would just retired already, he's got nothing else to prove.

Why isnt Lando on the main card instead of some literally who women?

good post. loma is plebbit-tier

>going on reddit in the first place
you just played yourself lomafag lmao

He's an anti-social weirdo, and I love him for it. The Embedded clips of him standing at the side of a pinata party on some "my feet hurt" shit and randomly picking flowers for nobody in particular were amazing.

because the UFC has proven time and time again that hot chicks are more of a draw than niche fights that are unknown to casuals

Loma is amazing fuck you

For me it's that screenshot of him running on treadmill during Christmas

How the fuck is this a bantamweight and a light heavyweight? Second smallest weight division and second largest and there's barely any visible difference between them.

Thank you based /box/

cry me a fucking river you redditor.

>Imagine being set up for the biggest payday of your life and trying to increase the chances that your opponent gets popped for roids and your payday gets cancelled if it happens.

Imagine being so shook at the thought of fighting a retiree that you're willing to jeopardize your payday just to find some excuse to get out of it that you can't be blamed for.

When will Bitchping's deluded fans stop making excuses and realize what an utter coward he's become?

Bellator fighter goes to UFC, gets raped.

UFC fighter goes to Bellator, gets raped.

This has become a very common occurrence.

Not really

Ok dude, prepare to be assblasted when he smacks Rigondeaux

is this shopped? hardly looks like him

In the December 2016 one they had him show up with other fighters and what have you to make him seem more social.

I dunno man, I think much like you, that's the reason I love this dude so much. Either he dislikes people in general and prefers to be alone or his autismo keeps him from forming long term bonds.

Someone posted a list with the tallest / shortest fighter of each division and basically you had a Bantamweight taller than the shortest Heavyweight IIRC.

for sure my man

>muh loma

>lonely

Fuck this hurts, poor fella

who's next for /heem/'s champion? I want masvidal or nick

I'd be this man's friend.

Masdival then GSP

First put on a fight that isn't boring

>You will never shitpost on heem.com with Cruz after a days training session
Why live

He's not doing it because he doesn't have a family. He's dedicated to the fight game. I admire that

ya'll are a bunch of fags, on some "oh he looks so lonely and mysterious" type shit. Like a bunch of women.

gsp said he retires if he loses and I think bisping will btfo him bad

how about not matching him up with a boring pajama man or a boring point teeper?

Go fap to more nude pictures of Conor you loser

Wonder where this was during his fight with Maia. Was he scared of an old man

you can leave anytime normie. down the hall to the left.

Where do you think you are?

here goes turby getting revved up again boys

the funniest part about this episode was how cody was over at urijah's with all the TAM guys for christmas dinner and then he took his gf out ice skating. cruz has sushi with fuckin jeremy stephens and then goes and runs on a treadmill alone lmao

undoubtedly our autist

did you miss the knockdown?

adan, post the old tyron image

Shut up tubby

>t. redditor contrarian

kys ape lovers. Prepare to get fucked by the slav cock

Kinda slept through the whole fight desu

Mark Hunt only has one inch on Louis Smolka, and that's HW and FLW.

t. (You)

>Ruining my day like this

I feel the man. So much it's absurd. His gf left him when he became riddled with injuries, his friends bailed, only Monster stayed.

Do you have the image to post it?

I dont blame you, but for me, seeing tyron btfo every takedown attempt with ease was very satisfying. muh maia got btfo pretty hard.