91. Cross country
9001. Wrestling
900000000001. Fencing

>Softball not #1

>no ultimate frisbee

>lists lacrosse but doesnt name hockey
Explain yourself

It's supposed to be sports that girls like why would hockey be on there

I did actually forget hockey. Somewhere between 5 and 10 imo.

Wrestling is 100000000% harder than anything else

t. ugly wrestler who was friends with an alpha QB

Ultimate frisbee is a sport for non-athletes.

I actually played middle linebacker and I wrestled to stay in shape, football is easy

>swimming
>mfw merely being on a coed team granted me more pussy than football

Who /lax/ here?

You forgot E sports

ran cross country. can confirm

underrated

you're splitting hairs when you compare sports that involve full figure exertion for routine practice (eg wrestling, track, cross country, swimming)

was your school too poor to have a hockey team or does boypussy not count?

male volleyball players get tons of pussy, but the catch is, its pretty much only the girl's volleyball team you get to fuck. this is fine because volleyball girls are the finest of all but its not the same as being a football player and getting girls from every demographic

>he didn't box in high school
>he wasn't a regional tournament winner in high school

>Fencing last
If your school was rich enough to have that chances are girls are gonna be on your dick anyway

yeah dude I'm sure that there were scores of wet teenage pussy in the stands cheering you on with your name on their faces

oh you poor, fat, stupid, american haha

"Soccer" gets more pussy than swimming in the US?
Competitive swimmers usually have a More aesthetic body tbqhwyf

>He doesn't know that if you want to box clever you put some other mug in the ring

How do you think multiple murder Don King has $150m and Mike Tyson is walking around with holes in his shoes? Enjoy being a professional goy.

Golf and Tennis are the most patrician sports.

Soccer as a sport is okay but should be low tier in this list. Most schools have shit tier soccer teams.

This is only a benefit if you live in an area where both mens and women's volleyball is popular. So basically the West Coast.

Cry more

football, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, and soccer should all be in the same tier and their specific rankings within that tier entirely depends on which sport has the most sustained success at that school

Well done

Neither get pussy, both get dick because only faggots are on those teams here.

Really? Cause I was varsity captain and girls I hooked up with from swimming eat my cum every winter break senpai

STX or warrior?

>cross country that low
lol way to show you know jack shit

>2. lacrosse
kek what? lacrosse players were the lowest of the low at my school. i was a fucking long jumper for track and field and i was more successful with girls than the lax kids.

Ultimate frisbee

>knowing things about cross country

>no hockey
>no crew
Oar whores are the best