/kneel/ Kneel General

For all Kneel related news.

Other urls found in this thread:

thescore.com/nfl/news/1108292-poll-nearly-half-of-nfl-fans-would-stop-watching-games-over-protests
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/#78fb4005226c
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-rasmussen-reports-poll-colin-kaepernick-anthem-protest-reaction-effect/95jdoch1ngj103xvbkllcbvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>im against freedom of speech but i voted for drumpf because i felt like obama was taking away my freedom of speech

>ameriknees

>Washington Redskin potato salad

It is absurdly easy to trigger Drumpftards and the alt-right. It's actually kind of sad, they have far thinner skin than the snowflakes they're angry with.

that guy is the CAD of political cartoonists

>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I've never heard anyone on the other side of it argue against freedom of speech, just that if you were at your job and during your presentation on potential widget sales to Acme Co you took a knee and said it was in protest over the treatment of black people in America and then when your boss afterward said what the hell was that you can't just do that at work and you said "Boss this is too important an issue to just ignore, we have to..." you would probably get fired right then.

It's just when they do it at work, when they are in uniform getting paid, in many stadiums that get subsidies directly from US government people get upset about it.

Go ahead and fire half your players then. It's not like they have a union or anything.

It is actually against the rules to not stand during the anthem, it's also against the rules to stay in the locker room during the anthem, the only reason they have not enforced this stuff is because they don't want to start a big fight with the union like you say and also don't want to look anti-black rights etc, but it is within their rights to discipline players already.

but what if your boss doesn’t care? some of the owners even kneeled with them. oh i forgot you wouldn’t know that because you don’t actually watch football. in fact you don’t even know to do anything other than disappoint your parents and masturbate which the same thing really. now go back into your corner of the house where all the disappointment and shame lives and rethink yourself. you absolute bore

>a leaf

you're correct, but it's a moot point now. there's an equally likely chance that your employer would pat you on the back. the NFL has made its decision and the people frothing at the mouth over it (STILL) are genuinely retarded.

If your boss didn't care that you stopped a sales presentation to a potential customer to kneel in a BLM related protest then your boss is probably a lunatic and you are probably not going to make that sale. But yeah if he didn't care about either of those things then there is no problem, except for losing the client.

Also, I'm not a disappointment to my parents, I'm successful and have a high paying job and I take them on trips all the time and they love me and are proud of me. And I'm not boring! I'm quite engaging and personable.

The NFL is perfectly within their rights to allow the protests if they want to and decide not to enforce their own rules -it's their league-, and the players are within their rights to protest. The fans however are also within their rights to say loudly that they disapprove of all of this, and are also within their rights to boycott the league and stop buying tickets, cable/disc NFL packages, and team merchandise. It's free speech/free expression all around.

what client are you talking about? do you realize hispanics and blacks together make over %50 of America and they couldn’t care less about the kneeling. the only people throwing fits are in the flyover states and even then I have family out there still watching. so yes all the teams are going to go bankrupt leaf. Just keep waiting with your tinfoil hat on

thank you leaf for reminding me there are still a few of you who still have commen sense

I don't disagree at all, just exercising my right to say that if you think kneeling in front of a flag is disrespectful to America, you're a jingoistic fuck who the founders would have rolled their eyes at

>over %50 of America and they couldn’t care less about the kneeling

Incorrect;

>thescore.com/nfl/news/1108292-poll-nearly-half-of-nfl-fans-would-stop-watching-games-over-protests

>Nearly half of NFL fans would stop watching games over protests

>A recent poll of 1,128 Americans conducted by Yahoo Sports and YouGov revealed that 44 percent of fans claim they would stop watching NFL games if players continue to kneel during the anthem. Overall, 47 percent of those polled said they oppose Kaepernick's protest, with 32 percent voicing support, and the remaining 21 percent either neutral or declining to answer.

>myfeelings
>says the guy who made a whole cartoon over his hurt feelings
Why are both sides of this debate so utterly lacking in self-awareness?

Why are Asian Americans never implicated in these kinds of surveys?

politics is for the lowest form of human being, especially here in america.
>no my rich white person will save the day!

>2016
so that was from last season and the viewers haven’t dropped 50%. what exactly are you getting at?

counted as white

Polls today say 1/3 of fans are now boycotting;

>forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/#78fb4005226c
>Confirmed: NFL Losing Millions Of TV Viewers Because Of National Anthem Protests

>sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-rasmussen-reports-poll-colin-kaepernick-anthem-protest-reaction-effect/95jdoch1ngj103xvbkllcbvk
>Shock poll: A third of NFL TV viewers boycotting games because of Colin Kaepernick-led protests

Stupid, if true.
>captcha: Armand Palmer

Ben "Straight Outta Auschwitz" Garrison does it again!

>If your boss didn't care that you stopped a sales presentation
This is a shit analogy on so many levels. Ignoring all the most obvious flaws, I'll just stick to the fact that most jobs don't force you to take time out of your work day to participate in an advertisement paid for by the united states government.

>Polls today say 1/3 of fans are now boycotting;
So people say, we'll see if ratings actually drop by 1/3rd of their viewership.
Also, networks will probably just either stop showing the national anthem (which they don't do half the time anyway) or just not film the protesting players to make the snowflakes who probably aren't standing in front of their couches back at home happy.

>I'll just stick to the fact that most jobs don't force you to take time out of your work day to participate in an advertisement paid for by the united states government

Indeed, And when you were told that taking part in this ceremony 16 times a year was part of your employment you would be perfectly within your rights to refuse to take the job.

>Also, networks will probably just either stop showing the national anthem

They actually were planning on doing this, but after the Vegas tragedy they got scared of looking unpatriotic and have now reversed course and are saying they will air it.