Rate this show out of 10

Rate this show out of 10

9/10

I felt the 'everything that could go wrong goes wrong' trope was getting old, but season 4 and past started throwing curve balls

Post rossum boobs

>poor white people are worse than niggers

hrm.. what does Sup Forums I mean Sup Forums think about it?

3/10.

>what does Sup Forums

fuck off back to plebbit

i've been here since 2005. where did you come from? oh thats right, reddit.

I just lost interest this past season.

Made it a few episodes, and I realized I was wasting my time because this show which I once loved was at a stand-still and stagnating.

Was I wrong or right?

1/10
The only good thing about it is William H Macy

sa

It's not stagnating. It went rapidly downhill, and continues to do so. It's a pile of shit that started out "okay".

0/10
women aren't paid enough

i bet you paid the $5 too

hellooooooooooooooooooooo reddit!

before this last season i'd give it a 9/10, too. but the trannie really fucked with me. having a woman pretend to be a man who makes a gay man bottom for her was just too much. they worked so hard to make a legitimate gay character and then just shit all over it by bring that trannie into it.

last season was 4/10 at best

It's eh. First 4 seasons were good, but seasons 5-7 are boring and shit, outside of a few episodes/storylines. I'm just watching for the end now, hoping they can end it satisfyingly.

>DUDE EVERYONE'S A HUGE WHORE AND HAS LOTS OF RECKLESS SEX LMAO
I couldn't relate so I dropped it.

that's the reality of the world

sorry you're not a part of it

Not everyone is a part of that. It's unfortunate that you are. Or you think you are.

or pretending to be

most people are too afraid to have sex

if they show emmy pusy it would be 10/10 but they dont so its not worth rating

your wife probably experience a few dozen unique sexual encounters before meeting you desu

emmy rossum/10

This, desu. It might be a great fucking show, but Emmy's sexiness is really fucking distracting. Especially because I imagine her being a stuck-up bitch irl, so seeing her debase herself by getting naked is especially sexy.

God she's hot