I need a gun to protect myself against a tyrannical government! I'm Militia! Semper Fi!

>I need a gun to protect myself against a tyrannical government! I'm Militia! Semper Fi!

*tips

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/24/ban-transgender-troops-lifted-july-1/86347902/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that trigger discipline

disgusting

Also,

>implying firearms aren't a legitimate deterrent to government tyranny

How many ATF raids have there been since Ruby Ridge and Waco, Hungary-friend?

That's right, zero.

Finally an excuse to use this.

A gun isn't a need, but if you don't at least want one, you're a cuck.

>hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>drone strike
>GGOP

This guy doesn't know how to handle a gun at all. Has he even shot it once? And if he has, has he hit anything, targets for example?

Oy very use a different model, not one of our own so the goyim will believe this isn't a shill thread

What's the problem of us owning guns if the government can just drone strike my dog?

I never said owning guns was a problem. In fact I own quite a few and because my country is awesome they aren't neutered semi auto crap.

I'm just saying that the whole "protect ourselves from tyranny" is a silly meme. What is your AR-15 going to do when that Abrams runs over your F-150 bubba?

Not understanding how.....fuck man everything works? Polititcs? The military? Christ your so dumb i dont know where to start

kek

Implying the guy driving the tank will still support the government after ordered to fight his own people........

>What is your AR-15 going to do when that Abrams runs over your F-150 bubba?

If they're so useless, why does every single military in the world still have infantry and arm them with rifles and other small arms?

Wars are not won with drones and Abrams.

Requesting that tweet of "No American needs assault Weapons" "What do you Think of Donald Trump?"
"He's literally hitler"

So what are you worried about?

Voting works better than revolution. There is no need for a violent revolution in the US.

For all the worry about Obama taking muh guns, so far Obama has done literally zero in terms of gun control...

If you want to own them for personal protection or hunting or just for fun then whatever I'm totally with you BUT the idea that oppressing tyranny is the reason is a joke. Just admit you like guns and we can all enjoy them together.

I'd say OKC had more to do with deterring those

>Le Drone Strike meme

Jesus Lebanon, I'd thought you'd of all people would understand that disproportionate military responses tend to backfire disastrously.

>I need the 2nd amendend to protect mai waifu's and Richard Dawkins

That is exactly my point. To point out the absurdity of the argument.

Guns should be allowed for many reasons including personal protection, but protection from the government is asinine.

>What is your AR-15 going to do when that Abrams runs over your F-150 bubba?

kill all the crew members while they run around on fire since the truck was loaded with explosives

OKC was an inside job

Hahaha yeah okay.

You have been watching too many movies. As somebody who has seen too much fucking war, I can tell you that even armed civilians overwhelmingly cuck out and submit when uniformed, trained soldiers come around.

The whole civilian resistance without organization and training is a hollywood meme.

Look i get it, were are most likely never going to have some violent revolution in the US, your right voting does work here, but part of the reason we have the right to bear arms is to prevent government takeover, however unlikely that is today, also yes i like firearms.

Why do you faggots keep making me post this?

Maybe not a tyrannical government but my IJ-18 became handy yesterday when some drunk dude tried to break into my home.

>protection from the government is asinine
At a certain point, people like you repeat that and it has no effect. Governments worldwide have proved this point time and time again. You must assume everyone is as dimwitted as you are.

No, heeb dweeb.
We need a gun to protect YOU against others.
You're welcome

> As somebody who has seen too much fucking war,

stfu leb, you are talking to a guy whose country has been in an insurgency for over 50 years. Tanks don't mean shit in such a situation, they're nice death traps but that's about it.

>I'm a shill who has 1 post by this ID

Actually, is this completely wrong?

Look at the assassinations we've seen. The problem with humanity is that we all have a fatal weakness: Bullets.

JFK was shot and killed. Lots of politicians have been shot and killed over the years. Yes, yes, we probably can't fight the US military, but it's not entirely unlikely that - if push came to shove - one man might put two bullets in the head of the Dickhead in Chief.

I mean, in Britain of all places, it just took one guy to shoot and kill what's-her-name, dead and forgotten. Guns are an immense force multiplier, even when you're not going after the politicians in charge.

With the right bullet in the right place at the right time, you could start a war or end one.

>Our next President could be like Hitler

>better disarm the civilians

>without organization and training

Do you know how many of those gun toting Americans are former military with years of US government training under their belt? It's quite a few.

And obviously the vast majority of Americans would not take up arms against their government. But you don't need a lot of insurgents to be a huge thorn in the side of an invading force. Just look at Iraq, Afghanistan, any any other recent guerilla warfare.

>that trigger discipline

euphorically (((triggered)))

Mil combat vet, current Fed, and gun owner here. This is literally what I think of the whole militia crowd. Bunch of big talk from dudes who live in mommy's basement. Militia types are all talk and wouldn't do shit even if Chinese paratroopers were raping their mommy in front of them. Get a fucking job already.

To be fair the US is not the Med, many US civilans in some cities (Tampa, konxville, dallas) are not going to have that fear of men in uniform due to stupid high vet pops.

A magyarok szégyene vagy itt, te liberális patkány! Vagy csak valami proxis zsidó lennél?

sage megy minden mezőbe

Okay I can't even begin to explain how stupid you sound. You don't need to control every inch of kansas to control a country.

Now keep in mind that this won't happen in the US but we know from other authoritarian regimes that it is rather easy to control an entire country.

All you need to do is seize the means of production and the capitals and maintain a harsh military intelligence branch. Fear and reliance will do the rest.

The only way armed resistance works is if they get organized, trained and funded. If they do, they also become easier targets for conventional arms.

Don't be stupid. You don't an f-22 canvassing kansas to control the US.

Comparing insurgency to conventional military dominance

I don't understand your point. It is asinine. That is a fact, not an opinion.

As always fed talks a big game....... Eat a bag of dicks Praetorian, i dont take my orders from the white house

>protection from the government is asinine
Legit curious here, why do you think so?

>to win the game you just need to score more points than the other team

You're legitimately stupid.

>conventional military dominance

there you go again talking about things that mean absolutely nothing in an insurgency. Do you think the U.S. can bleed its military for 50 years? Personally I don't think they have the stomach for it.

Implying veterans wouldn't work with the military in the coup like they have in every other military coup in the world.

You act like we Americans are a special breed of superhero resistance fighters. The last war on American soil was 150 years ago.

The non-military american populace is softer than goat cheese on ahmads dick.

Those military types who join militias after serving are always POGs who didn't do shit in the Mil and are living out their infantry fantasy on the weekend with a bunch of fat ass losers who play too much COD. US militias have shit tactics, training, equipment, and ideology. If SHTF they would be dead in weeks after running around like wannabe commandos. Bunch of nerdy virgins with hero complexes with too much time on their hands.

Our votes are only respected because guns make violent tyranny impossible.

hurrrr you are stupid

Not an argument you massive faggot. You would think someone who lives in the literal taint of the world would know that totalitarian regimes never last long and occupying forces get BTFO by farmers with much less ability.

Explained it my other posts. But thanks for being open minded. You are a rarity on this board.

Proof?

How do you explain other democracies?

So voting in other countries that don't have armed civilian populations work because they are scared that Bubba is gonna leave Texas to fight for their liberty when he can't even point out major countries on a map?

We? Your spending too much time in the middle east, and by your goat cheese comment you must be a sand nigger, i dont argue with sand niggers, check fucking Mate! Muhammed sucks pig cock btw....

Lol, that is actually good. For real though, I've worked my entire life under an oath to defend our constitution and have backed up that oath in blood and sweat. And at the end of the day I get to choose which orders to follow or not. Militia shit is all fantasy and talk from people who largely have never done shit with their lives.

Ha got me! you proxy you :) well played, i donna man to be honest im getting tired of being in the military, Carter Ash makes me hate my sevice....usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/24/ban-transgender-troops-lifted-july-1/86347902/

Yeah, read your posts. Still not convinced that the 2nd amendment as a fail safe against a tyrannical government is a bad idea though.

Trigger discipline, for making retards look like they know a lot about guns on the internet.

>you don't need guns you filthy racist nazi!!!11
>*rapes daughters*

Other countries can only threaten riots against tyranny while we still have the power of true insurrection.

>Hey Jim, you know your neighbor Tom that you've known for 20 years?
>I need you to drone strike his house and kill him and his entire family because he has an AR 15 and we said he can't have that anymore and he won't comply

Yeah, if the shit ever hit the fan, most soldiers would defect and join the rebellion than fire on their own citizens

Why do fedoras always gravitate to the exact same outfit, facial hair, and pose? What is this long coated fedora wearing weapon toting person they are attempting to portray?

The mil you have been in the past 8 years sucks. Bunch of pussies and SJWs mostly, can't blame you for wanting to leave that shit behind. Fair warning though, the civilian world is worse with that bullshit, for now anyway.

This whole massive civil war nonsense has been something people have talked about for decades and nothing ever happens. It never happens because it's a delusional fantasy of militia nerds. They are never gonna mobilize the military to assault the streets because of shitposting on Sup Forums or whatever. Nobody fucking cares about the milita.

What the fuck is even the logic of this argument?

>lol a totalitarian regime is fine, can't be helped anyway. :P

>you stupid conservashits! like you would ever be able to stop the government with your guns!

k

>Our votes are only respected because guns make violent tyranny impossible.

Explain patriot act