Trump wants more Muslim immigration

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659859/Trump-says-Muslims-country-emigrate-U-S-s-president-people-terror-countries-severely-vetted-look-tell-countries-dangerous.html

wtf I hate trump now

You forgot the rest of the headline.

there goes the only good quality about trump

i'm all for the wall but congress won't fund it that's for sure

Wow what a liar
Im a #clintonmissile

you emigrate from, you immigrate to.

what kind of dumbass article writer can't even get that correct

>dailymail

>any muslims can legally immigrate
I am now a #ClintonCunt

Wow omg what a fraud
im #childsexforclinton

Wow, I am now a #cruzmissile

Oh look. Trump flip flopped again. And pol will defend it.

>it was the plan all along
>he's a brilliant strategist

He's still banning the middle east so I'm ok with this

read the whole headline

(((dailymail)))

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says Muslims from ANY country can emigrate to the U.S. if he's president – but people from 'terror countries' will be 'more severely vetted' (and 'all you have to do is look' to tell which countries are dangerous!)

Nice Try Shillary

There already fucking is a wall. The only place there isn't is in the mountains and desert.

wow really makes you think
im #shill4hill now

So he's basically saying what all other politicians at that level say, without the diplomatic cleansing of language

W-wait

Liberals told me Trump was an evil racist sexist xenophobic bigot

Is this not true?

>it's another "Sup Forums falls for obvious b8" episode

DONT RESPOND TO BOTS

I don't even want to spend money vetting them. Just a blanket no.

No one from the establishment [and yes, that's Trump] is going to do that, though, because the point of immigration is to suppress wages, keep real estate turnover high, and ensure that working people can't find anything other than soulless materialism [class] to unify around.

On this particular issue, no one running for President or Congress will differ. If you still believe in democracy and aren't willing to raise the black flag and start slitting throats, than make sure you're voting for some other reason -- like your particular tax cut, or poor poor Jamiel, or your preferred Semitic religion dominating our intelligence apparatus, or muh feminism.

That's what you're really voting on.

It actually was what he was saying all along.

I agree with him though. I don't give a shit where people come from, as long as we do it slowly, and they're committed to holding American values.

>committed to holding American values
Remember this is the new multi-racial, White genocide push. "Values" based. If that nigger votes "R", flood him with White pussy. It's okay if England is flooded with Hindus and Sikhs, unlike the Muslims they share "British values". Don't worry about Jewish counting houses burying the nation in usury, they share "Judeo-Christian values".

Learn how to spot this shit, lurkers.

I AM NOT A BOT

You asshole hahaah

I think I may want hillary to win if the republicucks are going to force trump to compromise. At least if hillary opens the borders completely we may see texit and a cascade of other states leaving the sinking ship.

Nice dubs, but a bit touchy there, aren't you Rubio?

define "American values"

It's another "Shills make it look like Sup Forums is falling for obvious bait" episode.

It's a shit rerun and I'm tired of watching it.

cant wait for the wall to become a fence

>force Trump to compromise
Trump has hundreds of millions of dollars in business in countries ruled by Sharia law. He's openly stated that he wants to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel. He started his modeling/prostitution business with the greasiest Turk you've ever seen. All of his children are married to jews.

It's not a compromise. Trump isn't a secret White nationalist. He'll say what he needs to say to get enough of the White vote to get into office and then backtrack to ensure that Islamic financial investment in the West continues as per usual.

I'll win in 2020, you'll see.

>muslims from any country can get in
>except dangerous countries

so none of them can get in?

respecting and allowing all citizens to express their Constitutional rights.

I said slow immigration. It's been handled appropriately in the past. There's many people around the world that I think would be beneficial to allow immigration for.

Abiding by the constitution and integrating in mainstream US culture on some level.

who here #cruzcrew now?

>It's been handled appropriately in the past.
The only time it was appropriate was when immigration was exclusively White and even then they had to slam the door shut in 1925, largely because of Jews from Eastern Europe and to a lesser extent Southern Europeans.

Non-Whites don't belong in America. People like you are beholden to capital and capital alone.

>integrating in mainstream US culture on some level.
>mainstream US culture
So wasting thousands of dollars a year on professional sports, using drugs, and breeding down with niggers while paying lip service to the Constitution and murdering millions across the globe to preserve the postwar Zionist order?

>irish
>white

(((Right on cue.)))

Oh go fuck yourself. This is how it's been throughout american history. America had never been a "white nation". It's been the country of imigranta seeking a better life since the first settlers. This isn't "white genocide", it's how America has always been.

Nah, pretty much form 1930 to 1970 was alright. The US was founded as a majority-white country, and I think it should stay roughly that, but not white-only. That's a bit unreasonable.

My wife's a white immigrant, so I think it's significant to facilitate some form of immigration for a variety of reasons. I legitimately think the country is a better place because we used to bring in some of the better people from other countries.

>This goy bought into the "Irish are white" meme

I see the Jews have trained you to racemix very well.

I bet next you're going to say Catholics don't deserve extermination, you fucking cuck.

America was founded as en explicitly White nation. It was over 90% White as recently as the early 1960s.

America has only been a playground for low end wog capital slaves since the kike victory in the Second Zionist War. Go prep your wife's bull, conservacuck.

Probs all that and at least coming to my neighborhood barbecue if I throw one. You get me, user.

>and I think it should stay roughly that
So non-Whites don't get in. That solves that.
>but not white-only. That's a bit unreasonable.
No, it isn't. It's the only choice.
>My wife's a white immigrant
So why the fuck are you acting like I'm talking about you, you dumb White nigger?

I swear sometimes I think you guys are just as stupid as the fucking liberals.

> Trump says unequivocally that no Muslims may ever immigrate into the country ever again. Period.

Everyone calls him a bigot and a racist and he will never get fucking elected.

> Trump says Muslims may still immigrate but there will be a more serious and thorough vetting process. ( What he fails to mention is only like 5% of applicants will pass this vetting process, reducing Muslim entry into the country by 95%)

The public: Hey you know what? That's pretty reasonable. He's not racist, he just wants to save us from terrorists guys. See?

>There's many people around the world that I think would be beneficial to allow immigration for.
It's only harmful to a country to bring in migrants that will never in a 1000 generations be "american"

Are blacks "American" today? Nope
How many hundreds of years have they been there?

disarming idiot media
lol

an Clintoris

>yfw trump pulled the wool over the majority of Sup Forums's eyes
>yfw he turns on all his positions and gives shillary the win because nobody trusts him anymore

Not even voting in this fucking election.

Take a look at what he believes in. "Right wing" Americans are subhuman garbage who are no different whatsoever to the niggers you find milling around major urban centers in the middle of the day or half-jew anarchist faggots LARPing in a squat.

Still better than Obamas mass import of refugees with virtually no vetting process. Guess he had to change it because it was bad for the polls.

>he told dailymail.com

no he didn't