/dexit/

If having a petition is enough to trigger a referendum we want one too.

change.org/p/die-bundesregierung-deutschlands-dexit-deutschlands-eu-austritt-ist-die-lösung

Please sign.

Other urls found in this thread:

transparencyinternational.eu/focus_areas/lobbying-the-eu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Mohn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_Akhmetov#Beginnings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsensumpf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is important.

Es gibt doch eh keine Volksabstimmungen hier.

Fuck off.

The current untion ist perfectly fine.

Aber wenn es ein weiteres Referendum in Großbrittanien gibt kann man wenigstens auf etwas zeigen und es ist unangenehm für Politiker weil sie sich leichter widersprechen können.

bump

>signing alt right petitions with your clearname

kek

I'm afraid evil people would sign for someone else.

>being german
>wanting out of the union
are all germans this retarded?

>unironically dying to get into the EU
I laugh at your life.

get off the internet mama merkel and fix the migrantcrisis.

lol, if germany fucks off, then the EU is a good place to remain in. thanks

yes you would probably just bend over and let the invaders fuck you in the ass.

That would mean staying in the EU you delusional drunk. You think you would be getting free blowjobs and coke if you got into the EU?

the reason is simple to be a member of the EU the ukrainian government is now forced to enact reforns that will fight curroption, something the government does not want to do and yet must if it wants to maintain a good relationship with the EU.

the people of ukraine forced the government between a rock and a hard place(russia unwittingly helped us a lot in this matter), the only way to get out of would be to truly enact reforms.

but I am sure you are too retarded to understand this because the only thing you care about is muh- freedom and muh-sovernty.

>member of the EU
>to force reforms and fight corruption
laughingwhores.jpg

You don't know how the EU works. Like not at all. I'm not sure what kind of drug induced fever dream you're having, but the EU isn't what you it imagine it to be.

Not to say the EU was on it's way to install TTIP.

and yet it is the EU,USA and IMF that are saying that they will offer financial support if ukraine inacts reforms, essentially bribing the politicians to enact said reforms.

based japan and south korea are also doing the same.

I hate it to break it to you, but the EU, the USA, and the IMF wouldn't be doing you any favors if they didn't expect to get something (read more) in return. Not to say they tend to make empty promises.

I get that you think it would be still better than what you have right now, but I believe you have to reform yourself ultimately. Don't hope for the EU, because that won't happen.

Oh boy. Trust me hohol hipster-Russian friends, you do not want to get into the EU. Surely you remember what Hitler did to you was much worse than Holodomor? Now do you want it to get even worse?

He's right you know?

kek I see you are do not understand why foreign governments(the US and china) are willing to spend money to help a developing nation, and no the reason is not some altruistic hogwash but it is to create consumers that would later buy their products.

curroption is killing the median income rather drastically in ukraine thus these nations understand that if they want some 45 million potential consumers of their shit, they would need to invest in shit.

the US is especially prone to this because its economy is in large part service based goods of which
the quantity of consumers is the important factor.

I thought this was Danish exit you mongoloid.

The EU doesn't fight corruption, it encourages it.

So what do you think will happen if you get in the EU along with Turkey, Madagascar, and New Zealand?

russia on the otherhand's main export is raw goods\ores such as gas, iron ore, proccessed steel and the such like. to realize these goods the quantity of consumers in not essential, what is essential is their quality. this means that russia really has no intensive to fight corruption in ukraine.

but it does have an intensive in keeping it corrupt so that it could buy off politicians that help it realize their products as apposed to products from a different country.

Don't ask the EU or Russia to fight corruption for you. At the end of the day it's just that YOUR officials tend to be corrupt and corrupt people tend to find someone who will exploit said corruption.

How do I say in German:

I don't want to go to war with Russia

I'm guessing Ich wolle keine krieg mit Russia or something but my german is fucking terrible

Ich möchte nicht gegen Russland in den Krieg ziehen.

Which is what will happen if you stay in the EU.

it is the journey that is important, not the destination.

but I personally would like to see a european superstate, but I know my wishes do not align with the wishes of most anybody, I see no intrinsic value in the nations that currently exist, my hope is that they would eventually become the provinces of a technocratic eu nation.

though I feel something like that is far off and russia/ china's worst nightmare, this is why russia is doing it damnedest to spread eu decent.

because for it smaller nations make easier negotiating partners to which it can sell shit like gas at a higher cost.

but that is just me.

Finally a German poster thinking for once.

little hans is mad

>it is the journey that is important, not the destination.

Tell that to the Armenians who were marched to death

Your faulty presumption is that the EU = Europe. The EU is globalist and not really European, or democratic for that matter. It's riddled with lobbyists that nobody elected and they don't give a shit about the average Ukrainian. You're just supposed to be another buffer state between Russia and Europe to prevent any threats to the American hegemony.

At best you will be exploited and end up cleaning toilets somewhere in the EU. But mind we just imported a shitload of brown people who are supposed to give birth to some new low IQ worker class, and unless you are willing to work for less even cleaning toilets will be overly optimistic.

At worst your country will end up being a nuclear wasteland when actual hostilities start.

This is your bed. Lay in it.
We promise to spare you when we come to kick Kraut ass three times running.

>lobbyists that nobody elected

kill yourself, you dumb cunt

see you westerners seem to be living in an idealist's wet dream, and assume that "everywhere is like here" and "muh-freedom" and "muh-sovernty"

we here are more pragmatic, we understand that the oligarchs' parties will remain in power because the oligarchs control all the television stations and they have the resources to fund campaigns.

the internet is not prevalent, especially in rural areas.

the solution of joining the EU works well as a catalyst, simply because the eu has standards to which ukraine must comply and hopefully comply it shall.

>Lobbying activities at the EU level need to be made more transparent. An estimated 3000 lobbying entities have an office in Brussels and target European institutions to influence legislation, so it is crucial for transparent EU decision-making that their goals and methods are made clear.

transparencyinternational.eu/focus_areas/lobbying-the-eu/

You think the EU doesn't have oligarchs?

Hagen please go home,

a #DEXIT will never happen. Germany has way too many benefits from the EU, heck you could say our politicians run this shitshow.

Even when it comes to such a referendum, you know how the German-cattle behaves, one use of "Hitler" and leaving the "League of Nations" and everybody will vote for remain.

So in both cases lose/lose

>our politicians run this shitshow
Which is part of the problem. Whatever will happen if we leave will be less bad than what will happen if we stay. Fuck the financial benefits, I'd rather be part of a nation again.

>thinks different countries do or even should have the same standards of qualification to bring something to a public vote
You're doing the United States of Europe wrong.

>not democratic

again I am hoping it would become technocratic because frankly the majority of people are too retarded to vote, as the uk referendum has shown.

people generally just fall for retarded populist slogans like "muh- freedom" and "muh-sovernty"

the EU opened its borders to ukrainian trade meaning that it has a vested interest in ukraine's economical well being. that to me is proof enough that eu has good intentions when it comes to ukraine

I will hope that the EU constitution will be fundamentally technocratic with some democracy sprinkled here and there.

name one.

We're in the EU and pro-American oligarchs still keep us corrupt.

dexit is for denmark, you are gexit

>name one
Liz Mohn

I'll support Denmark leaving the EU! Got my vote. You fucking moron. kek.

Why?

>freedom and sovereignty are bad
>Britain is retarded for not propping up Germany's economic co-prosperity sphere
>Not realising the EU has a vested interest in Ukraine's resources, not its wellbeing

try fixing your country yourself

Good luck lads. I would vote but sadly I recognise the importance of a national petition requiring only responses from its own nation.

>pro-American oligarchs
name one.

>name one.
George Soros.

Ivo Prokopiev

Tsvetan Vasilev.

Delyan Peevski.

Tsvetelina Borislavova.

Achmed Dogan.

There you go hohol, you get six.

>Liz Mohn
what political machinations was she involved in?

See

She owns one of the biggest media cartels in the western world.

>she endorsed Angela Merkel for Chancellor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Mohn

Reminder nobody really wanted Merkel initially and she was considered a joke. Than she was massively endorsed in the media and "won" the election with like 35% of the votes for her party, but got to be chancellor none the less when the went into coalition with the SPD. Which had 34.999999% of the votes. Additionally we had a non-voter rate over 20% with the exclusion of every party that's underneath of 5%.

Nobody really wanted the big coalition but Angela Merkel got hyped in the media until some actually believed her to be great.

*Her party never ever got the absolute majority of votes when she was running for office

compare that to our oligarchs
>ahmedov
>richest person in ukraine
he was a mafia thug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_Akhmetov#Beginnings
>Ihor Kolomoyskyi
>second richest
>In 2015 Victor Pinchuk brought a $2 billion civil action against Kolomoyskyi and Gennadiy Bogolyubov in the High Court of Justice in London over the 2004 purchase of a Ukrainian mining company. Allegations made include murder and bribery.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

our oligarchs are looking out for themselves and funding their own parties and shit, merkel maybe rich but can she be said to be corrupt?

but can she be said to be constructing schemes that benifit her business?

does she issue government contracts to private companies in order to funnel money out of the budget?

does she through corperate raiding install the heads of companies that are loyal to her and would funnel money to her?

does she fund seperatist movements in order to avoid taxes and what not?

All of the scum I listed here Have been responsible for the ousting of a legitimately elected eurosceptic government in favor of a NATO cuckolded puppet state that we have in charge right now. I'll break them down individually;

>Soros
Globalist shill, wants to eliminate national borders. Completely overrides democratic principles.

>Prokopiev and Vasilev
Same as above but localised to Bulgaria, making themselves richer via EU funds.

>Peevski
Owns several major industries in our country. A member of a Turkish ethnic party that wants to turn Bulgaria into a multi-national federation. An EU within the EU.

>Dogan
Leader of said Turkish ethnic party that is literally illegal by constitution.

I don't think Merkel is rich, I'm more saying she's a pawn. The difference about our oligarchs and yours is that ours are more "subtle" and soft in their approach and conclusively like to stay in the background. Meanwhile most of what happens in Germany is dictated by big finance and industry.

There were for instance multiple tax detectives who were send to mental asylums for their apparently "paranoid delusions" when they started to ask the wrong questions. And this was just lower level stuff in comparison.

Besides that there's stuff like this:
>Sachsensumpf (German, literally Saxon swamp) is the name given by journalists to a child prostitution scandal which took place in the vicinity of Leipzig, Germany from 1992 to 2014. A number of prominent local figures, including legal and political officials, were implicated in the scandal. The case remains controversial due to questions concerning the legality of evidence collection methods used by the Organized Crime Department (OK) of the Saxony State Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Landesamt für Verfassungsschutz Sachsen - LfV), and charges of libel made against journalists covering the case.

Also you should consider GLADIO like operations and stuff like that. Or rather something like what happened in Italy during the scandal revolving around Propaganda Due.

>soros
no laws broken.

or do you believe in thought crime?

I also happen to agree with his position though I feel it may take a good hundred years for cultures to homogenize to the extent necessary for every country to integrate into a one world government.

>the rest
these guys lack power to influence the eu parliment to pass laws that would be favorable to them

or have they?

Leaving the EU is stupid. It's controlled by us anyway and will help us form the 4th Reich

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachsensumpf

>Dogan

The Wiki says he was a communist. Merkel herself is rumoured to have been an active informant for GDR state security, considering she had peers within the SED and an academic career, which was unlikely unless you signed a paper that said you were willing to spy on people. That said, the guy who is our president at the moment was head of the agency in charge of all the STASI files after the GDR collapses, and apparently has given Merkels file personally to her. Interesting enough she endorsed him for his political office. Think about it what you will.

Gauck also is rumoured to have been involved with Stasi considering his privilege during his time in the GDR and his statements to not rise up and keep the order when he opened his church to protesters.

Him and Merkel also became only part of the protests during the last year of the GDR, when it was obvious the reformers would win.

And then there's the Transatlantic Bridge which is a private NGO that is pro American and seeks well, to build an Atlantic Bridge metaphorically speaking. Both Merkel and Gauck are part of that one. Along with most other politicians like the head of the SPD, the party that's in coalition with CDU at the moment.

thinking about it the only thing I would really find questionable is the EU clamping down on "hate speech"

aside from that everything else is suffient in my opinion.

If corruption is legal you don't have to break any laws. Soros literally has offices in government buildings with names that intentionally sound like real governmential institutions despite being NGOs.

>Germany
>dismantling the Fourth Reich

That he was. He was also State Security's infiltrator into the Turkish nationalist front that he co-opted for himself. He's like a Bulgarian-centric Soros because he manipulates parliamentary politics to suit him. He isn't even direct leader of his party anymore, just 'honorary leader' yet still maintains behind the scenes power. His party 'backed' the pro-Russian leaning government that could've freed us from his hell only to cuck us at the last moment and smash the government.

Both middle parties has already been doing full damage control, following merkel orders saying UK needs to be punished and that denmark is part of the eu, and eu is a central part of denmark.

>Not realising the EU has a vested interest in Ukraine's resources, not its wellbeing
read >freedom and sovereignty are bad
freedom and sovereignty are overrated in my opinion

>Britain is retarded for not propping up Germany's economic co-prosperity sphere

the way I see it is that it is a win -win.

You can't escape your own dug out rabbit hole.

Again I think he's wrong to assume that Germany has much say in the EU. The guys in charge are internationalists, they are above nation states in their minds.

Can't prove it, but to me say are literally psychopathic kiddie diddlers, working towards are world dictatorship. In terms of the kiddie diddling just consider that the European Parliament is in Brussels and that whole Marc Dutroux in the 90s, that never got fully investigated (because of the implications regarding the higher echelons of power in Belgium and probably the EU politicians for that matter)

I think it's not like they are all perverts by nature, but it's an established mechanism to keep people in check and generate potential blackmail.

so he is a lobbyist, does he have people loyal to him in the legislative branch? how about the executive branch? the judiciary?

I do not really mind lobbyists in the eu because the commision is bureaucratically appointed and does not need fundraising. do you know of any laws passed by these individuals that would benifit companies they own at the expense of other companies? if there are none of these then I literally have no problen them being there.

>shitslav country with no xp in democracy
>talking about democracy
ok

technocracy
>there is some study that says cut dick is healthier
>all males must get their dick mutilated by jan 2033
>not mutilated dick bearers will be arrested and then their dick will be mutilated by hans al-rabia
yeah technocracy sounds about right

Do it Hanz!

Press the EU self-destruct button!

>generate potential blackmail.
The guy who was part of the NSU investigation, those nationalist Germans who went underground and killed folks (and might have had connection to state security and or GLADIO like programs), got fucking axed once he started to get critical. Only came out that he was a pizza enthusiast once he too asked the wrong questions. It seems pretty unlikely that the intelligence community didn't know beforehand.

Countries that will never leave:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community
The European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) was an international organisation serving to unify certain Continental European countries after World War II. It was formally established in 1951 by the Treaty of Paris, which was signed by Belgium, France, West Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

Soros literally undermines the state while trying to fulfil his own agenda, but you can't vote him out of office because he never was elected. If you ask if people are loyal to him just google what hands the guy shakes.

kek.

here the oligarchs are elected and reelected democratically, so you can imagine why I am fed up with it.

yes the majority of people fall for retarded slogans and shit, then vote for the same fucking people.

a technocracy would be there to avoid retards from having too much power.

>not GEXIT
C'mon, what a missed opportunity

Who decides who the retards are in you technocracy?

I was telling you that you aren't a democracy. Most people alive in your country weren't even born in a democracy. What do you think will change in a technocracy if you put the same people in charge? You're just backwards people.

Kek

again I am biased because I agree with the mans ambition.

as long as he is pursuing not personal gain at the determent of others I am ok with this.

of coarse one could argue this opens the doors to people with malicious intent, but I would argue that if one such person arises he may have trouble passing shit through the eu parliament so no problem there.

Mirosofts AI

Oh fuck you are right :/

I hope you sensible krauts are able to split away and join us.

I'm sorry, not insulting you personally, but if you really think like that your country doesn't belong into Europe. It's undemocratic and against the interests of Europeans. What your advocating is literally against the German Basic Law, or rather the equivalent of our constitution. We can't just let any run about "visionary" take our freedoms away in order to create his personal notion of an utopian society. Our law literally says if anything else fails we are allowed to use force to stop this kind of nonsense.

I would be happy to reach out my hand in friendship and have good relations with our neighbouring countries. But the EU isn't that. It doesn't respect ordinary Europeans and their interests.

I said that I think the eu should be a technocracy

I would ideally have it so that the the techocratic institutions would be at a federal level with the parliment(democratically elected) there to vote on shit the government proposes.

I think states should elect their leaders democratically, the best of which(this should be some objective metric) may be promoted to be apart of the federal level to the legislative branch. the head of the executive branch can be elected in I think. but the candidates should be the candidates who are the heads of the state. I think that the legislative body should be appointed initially but their prolonging should be voted on by the parliament.

the head of the executive branch should not have the power to propose\lobby for laws do to the fact that he would have an unfair advantage over the legislative body which is a complaint parliament.

this is how I would structure shit.

I came up with this shit on the spot but it is rather interesting to think about.

If you really want a technocracy you might as well could introduce online voting and get rid of the representatives altogether. Primary reason we have them is because back in the day the distances were too great to enable the voter to travel to the parliament and participate themselves.

You don't fucking know how this shit works, don't you. Usually the worst of the worst politicans get sent to EU. People with technical knowledge aren't politicans in the first place they are huge shills with well established networks who are by no means independent in thought. What you are talking about isn't a geometry exercise it's life.

Technocracy is shit.

>Referendum in Germanistan, country of the people who are sorry for "He, who shall not be named"

>Why do you want to get out of the EU? You don't like muslims coming into your country? what are you A NAZI?

>POLICE! QUICK! CATCH THIS MAN! HE IS A NAZI!

At least will be open about Germany being not a democracy.

Leave /pol now.

no the reason for the technocracy is that people are generally too retarded to know what is good for them.

I honestly find the elected council questionable in and of itself for it can be abused, thinking about it, the problem I see with my system would be one interest group attaining too much power via machinations and what not. mmm I would have too think about it some more.

again this is assuming the eu becomes a federal state.

>people are generally too retarded to know what is good for them.

This is why monarchies were so successful. Imagine a leader raised from birth who only wants to make his and his people's lives better. Who never has to worry about campaigning or pandering.

Of course the downside being one or two retarded/greedy rulers and your country goes to shit but that's generally true of most forms of government