twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and?

>Set centuries in the future
>Humanity having left Earth at all

TOP KEK

>set centuries in future
>niggers still exist

LOL

Tell me about Miller. Why does he wear the fedora?

>Set centuries in the future
>Mankind hasn't been wiped away by the cleansing nuclear fire.

>Set in the mid-24th Century.
>4 billion on only partially-terraformed Mars.

Ho-kay then

It won't exist in the future

that's a porkpie hat not a fedora

Meh, it is only 200 years into the future and is made up of many countries. A huge majority of those countries would need to pull out for it to dissolve. It isn't like the League of Nations.

Nothing exists in the future. That is how the future works. Everything will be gone "eventually".

>tfw no belter gf
;_;

You wanna feel like even more a manlet?

>Nothing exists in the future. That is how the future works.

>UN will go into space not just USA
LMAO.

m-maybe

Humans are set to reach Mars in the 30's

I'm only halfway through the first season but do the Chinese come into play? Or is Earth supposed to be just one people (minus the Mormons)

But you are right about the U.N.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Not the biggest fan of the UN, but I'm not understanding your point OP.

Useless organizations of politicians have existed forever, and I do not know why that would change.

>2525
>Military force is still United Nations

Uniting under a common banner made up of nations is a simple concept that could easily survive well into the future.

I mean, unless they are the pale blue pussies we know of today, it makes plenty sense.

>LOL
Reddit, please leave

>he knows the differences between Fedoras
*tips*

Though I must admit I do admire that you know the little differences, but I still tip my porkpie.

Just hang it up, user. Leave it be. Go forward with your posting.

Of course the UN exists, they are the one who UNnazi the world.

>ywn break your belter gf's brittle pelvis during sex with your superior earth bones

Why even live at this point?

>set far in the future
>white people haven't gone extinct
literally actual fiction

>tfw no belter gf
worst kind of feels

OP basically outed himself as a retard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Underrated

Love the future for the no-complications zero-g sex. Thanks to the opening shot in the upcoming war she gets blown up later.

>centuries in the future
>human rights are still cared about

Should note she doesn't actually die from asphyxiation/freezing/burning in the vacuum of space as depicted in the promo image. It's altogether more icky and gackky.

>centuries in the future
>Still use the Gregorian calendar.

>centuries in the future
>no Nuka-Cola

Honestly this. Not even rich niggers want to stay black wait until genetic engineering becomes cheap in the future. Pic related.

>centuries in the future
>People still speak English

>no Nuka-Cola

Who needs cola when you got The Juice?

It probably will be English, just not in the form we speak it now. Just like English as she was spaketh 2 centuries back (early 1800s) would almost be unrecognisable from how we speak it now. Two centuries before that was Elizabethan-era English and it soundeth maest wyrd to us now.

Getting spooky in here

Sorry for potato quality but what was happening in this scene? He goes into some divebar I think and a bunch of people are betting on some dude on TV in a spaceship. Then his ship starts heating up and then blows up and people are booing. I was a little bit half asleep during this scene but still don't understand what was happening.

It won't be that different from what it is now. The Internet has pretty much connected every human so deviations in English shouldn't change that much. Unlike back in the past where people from different nations pretty much had no contact so the language had room to change without much consequence.

The pilot was engaged in a race/speed run through Saturn's Rings? and was trying to shave time off his run by getting too close to something. He sailed the failboat however.

The pilot's 'friends' who were camped out in his living space obviously have a laissez-faire attitude to mortality (it's just that kind of life-is-cheap future for the poor space plebs). Hence the gambling on lives/outcome/etc.

If AAVE still exists in that far into the future then humanity deserves to die.

Is this show about ayyyyys? I need something new to watch.

Love the ship designs. Tight and compact. Engines at one end. Sensors at the other. Weapons systems arranged on the external edges for maximum FOV. No messing around with 'aerodynamics'. No big glass windowed 'bridge'. Control terminals located in middle of ship where it's safest behind all the armour.

Not really. More about human politicking during a crisis

We haven't seen any EarthGov ships yet but the MCRN Donnager was supposed to be the solar system's best ship: in terms of both highest tech and size IIRC.

Even then it got taken out because some maniacs managed to squeeze full sized railguns onto smaller craft - which had previously been thought impossible.

Shut up idiot.

I like the Expanse , but what I truly want is a Halo TV series, made by HBO, not Netflix, they had their chance.

it's probably an other UN

why does this fag show kills off all the 2 QTs?

This. It's clearly not our UN, they don't even seem to operate in the same way.

UNE or whatever.

What about that big Mormon ship?

That's the big circular thing - the Nauvoo. Sans huge golden angel statue.

Retard detected.

Great show, by the way. I've read all of the books so far (currently reading Babylon's Ashes) and there are so many things that I want to see on the screen. Too bad it doesn't have a big budget and that it's on Syfy.

Did they bother to make props for small arms? Or is this another show with M4s and P90s

DUDE GAME OF THRONES IN SPACE LMAO

The books and the show may be extremely retarded... but if humans are alive at that time, it's pretty fucking obvious that the UN would be in control.

In the books, in the third book I think, they talk about illegal races called 'slinging'. Just using gravity and slinging out as far and as faster as possible.

The books have a lot of ayyyyyy stuff. First season, which is the first half and a bit of the first book, doesn't have much aayyyyyss.

>in the books
>well it happens differently in the books
>did i mention hat i've read the books?

IT REALLY IS DUDE LMAO GOT IN SPACE

LOL

Maybe, maybe not. Whether or not that happens I bet we'll find out within the next four years.

February 1st seems so far away. Fuckin miss this show.

Well, I'm just talking about stuff that hasn't happened yet

Suck my dick faggot

Like what are you looking forward to?

I seen all the apps but haven't read the novels yet, is the book series worth it?

If you like the premise of the show you'll enjoy the book, I think. I really want to see the space battles, the protomolecule doing crazy shit, Bobby, Clarissa, the rings, Holden having his mind blown, everything from the fourth book, Earth getting BTFO with meteors

in case it rains

why did he do this? also what was up with the little bird?

>watching this when LOTGH exists

Back to Sup Forums , and then back to the 1970s.

At least suggest Outlaw Star so we don't fall asleep.

Left the hat so it couldn't get stolen back by his old mentor on Eros. Nothing wrong with the bird - that's how they'd fly in a lighter gravity environment.

Who do you guys think they'll cast as Bobbie Draper?

>second season starts soon
>no cable
>syfy probably still too retarded to put on streaming, even for a few bucks per episode on Amazon or something

do they want this show to bomb?

Last I checked it was available on their website, with ads, but still available.
You don't always have to default Amazon

i meant for the second season, without cable I'm going to have to pirate it

To make it very clear to the audience that he's a hard-boiled detective.

They barely brought it up in the book. If I recall correctly they never even mentioned he had a hat at all for the first couple, and just brought it in later, when, I assume, the show came into existence.

Earth is generally treated as one faction in the scale of galactic events, but mentions in the books make it clear that nations still piss each other off now and then. Their outer space presence seems totally integrated though.

Without Netflix we propably would never have gotten the show in my country.
Just sucks that i have to wait till its done airing to get season 2.

but user people are not eggs they cant survive the hard boiling process cuz temps

Draper's been cast. They found a 6foot tall Maori actress, Frankie Adams.

3rd trailer for s2:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnOKJ1JkRY

s02e01 sneak peek:
youtube.com/watch?v=r42q6l49Bb4

s1 recap:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivej0OW7WZk

Hopefully no one I've ever heard of. If they don't get a legit huge Samoan chick I'ma be irate.

>Dat Bobbie

I hope she can do a Texas accent.