What does this pic even mean ?

Seems pretty funny and accurate

Sometimes the truth can be funny. Really makes you think.

Easy. Only we can kill muslims and faggots, no one else.

>I don't agree with homosexuality becoming accepted therefore I agree with gays being shot
>I love guns therefore I must be okay with radical foreign ideologies being taught in the US and motivating people to kill Americans

There's more cognitive dissonance on the left for this issue.

As Yoda would put it : Indenial you are

This was Sup Forums a week ago.

No, consider this: the left has taken gays and Muslims under their wing and abandoned one to protect the other. In the end the left has more exposure here, in addition to their cognitive dissonance.

Be happy they're doing the job for us maybe?! DESU serves them right for wanting to defend and bring in more people who want to do the same thing. Let this be a wake up call to them.

/thread

tpbp

Genuinely don't hate gays. Don't give a fuck about them one way or the other. Only hate mudslimes.

No , the left just Dosent want to demonized and vilify the 3 million plus moderate American --Muslims population that lives in America and usually cooperate with authorities .

The left , with a the exception on SJWS, are still the most critical on Islam reformation and on the flaws of organized religion . Muslims happen to be the most right winged anywhere

t. Americuck

>i love gays but islam is a religion of peace
works both ways

Reddit-tier bait
Sage

>I love gays
>I love Muslim refugees even if they have Isis past
>but Muslims hate gays and stone them to death
>but the refugees deserve to live in our society
>help me Obama who should I love more

Pic related, op and his ilk

You should save your hate for the money printers!

(But if only Brexit wins those awful pol posters will stop saying MONEY PRINTERS.)

Also, if it ain't white it ain't right!

Fucking Sweden

NUKE US NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow its like if a conglomerate of every liberal buzzword in one image
>bigot
>racist
>ignorant
>nazi
>republican
is reddit down or something?

>forgetting niggers

never forget niggers

Fuck off Hue Hue

here's a cheat sheet for news reactions

>78699328
(OP)
Wow its like if a conglomerate of every liberal buzzword in one image
>bigot
>racist
>ignorant
>nazi
>republican
>is reddit down or something?

HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE! So True!

I understood "pansexual genderqueer person", "anarchoqueerfeminist" and "bra sex"

and now i'm very sad

>the left with the exception of SJWs

No such things exists anymore in the US.

>moderate muslims
The vast majority despises homosexuals

Islam is not compatible with a society that accepts homosexuality. One has to go.

>forgetting (((them)))

never forget (((them)))

no captcha bitches!

Gays are not the ones randomly killing people.
(Well if you ignore the whole AIDs thing, which is still less of a problem than the whole kill all who are not Islam thing.)

more like
>I don't agree with gays and their culture but I still think it's horrible that 49 people died and we're not talking about the true cause for their death