Americans actually aspire to live like this

>Americans actually aspire to live like this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association
youtube.com/watch?v=vI_c1F994gs
nydailynews.com/news/crime/overgrown-lawn-texas-man-thrown-jail-article-1.2175864
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/single-mother-arrested-for-grass-after-not-mowing
cbsnews.com/news/man-kills-dog-owner-after-pet-pees-on-prize-lawn-killer-gets-probation-no-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=y4sOfO8Ei1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's very comfy tbqh

It's pretty nice on the ground. I wouldn't want to live in the sky above a suburb though. You have my pitty Weather-Balloon-user.

wow look at these richfags with swimming pools

lol pansy yuropoor wants to be a special snowflake? I guess the tiny old hovels you live in are unique in a sense

Where are the fences and where's the privacy? You can literally invade your neighbour's yard

to start a family and live in a newly built neighborhood with new parks, roads, houses, and see the trees grow big and old in time for your children to go off to college?

sounds pretty good. better than living at home in the same place were born, with your parents until they die, like the lot of you europeans.

most suburbs have some form of a fence

why do you need privacy? surely you aren't doing something illegal ...

>starting a family
>being this cucked

these people don't leave their houses except to drive or mow the lawn. also, you have the option to fence in your yard if you want to.

Developers buy a chunk of land and then squeeze as many houses as they can into that chunk. It's an abomination to me as I live in a small older comfy town with Big old trees and unique houses.

>living alone until the very end and dying alone nobody cares about you and you dont care about anyone
sounds pretty good desu atleast you are not cucked!

Banging your neighbour's wife isn't illegal, but you'd sure as hell want some privacy

>>being this cucked

not wanting to have children.
you might as well be gay.

it looks really comfy if it's safe white area. though I dislike the stairs right into the road and no fences

>nobody cares about you and you dont care about anyone
you will be dead so why would you care if anybody cares about your death
dumbass

Marriage and starting a family is not for everyone....but wanting too certainly doesn't make one a cuck.

Living in a big home away from niggers and criminals?

>cancerous normalfaggotry
What's it like to know people like you are responsible for making Sup Forums mainstream and hollow? Of course you don't give a shit; normalfags are incapable of self awareness.

Please die.

you will be dead so why would you ever do anything? dumb ass

What happens if you don't mow your lawn?

Will a mob come and lynch you?

What's wrong with being gay? I mean, I'm not, and I'd like to get married, but I don't really understand your post. Even if you have something against fags, I doubt your problem with them is that they don't have kids.

There are rules for shit like that in many neighborhoods. Not even shitting you. It's retarded. I'm not sure what typically happens when someone breaks them, though.

you've got problems.

the analogy is that gays cant have children. you don't want to start a family, might as well be gay.

fag

You still haven't specified what's bad about this, though. I will keep more freedom than you will, among all the other reasons not to have children.

if you live in a neighborhood with an agreement, you may be fined.

My grandparents lived in a "Homeowners Association" community years ago and one guy stopped mowing just to fuck with his stuck up neighbors. Eventually he started getting fines, and then was actually thrown in jail for a few weeks or months ...and more then once.

>Oh yeah, the american dream. Be the best goy, compete with the other goyim, and the best one gets to be the most privilege one! Aren't you jealous of muh freedom, yuropoors???

Kek holy shit, fucking jail? What's the crime? I've always wondered what legal provisions actually backed these rules up.

Don't act like you have nothing to do with this, Shekelberg.

It's complicated and depends on bunch of local shit, google it. It did freak me out as a kid though.

Still better than living in Israel, particularly that shitstain full of hipsters called Tel Aviv. And cheaper as well.

you don't want to pass your genes, that's the point.
that's what's bad about it. originally it was a reply to being considered a cuck for wanting to start a family.

any other ideas about gays are just you being a presumptuous dumbass.

Looks pretty comfy actually

Living in houses you mean?
That's how it should be.
However, it looks a bit boring when all the houses are the same.

Wow, is this the famed American Freedomâ„¢ we hear so much about? It's your own fucking house, on your own fucking property, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.

It reflects our "culture". Little copy cat copy and paste type people, that don't think for themselves, living lives that were sold to them "because that's what you're supposed to do" *slurp* the tv said so

Your pic looks more organic.

Then why is this sort of rhetoric so prevalent

are you stupid?
you're free to not buy a house in those neighborhoods.
you have an option to live there. you're not forced to.

people who live there want it that way, it keeps less responsible people away, and property values stable.

Norwegian neighbourhoods always look like that. We don't have those kinds that they have in USA.

This goy knows.

how is everyone's lawn so perfect? don't they have dogs?

these new neighborhoods look much better once the trees mature a bit.

>how is everyone's lawn so perfect? don't they have dogs?
the ones that put in the fences probably have dogs.
others probably keep them indoors.
americans love to mow their lawns. every other weekend people do it here. some people also hire landscapers to do it if they're too busy.

Good. I would definitely want to live in them, but I would have a hedge/bushes surrounding my property. I don't want my yard to just blend into my neighbour's, and I like privacy.

Pic related, the neighbourhood I grew up in.

Trust me you dont want to live there. This is in the islamic city state of Oslo.

p nice

american burbs are still my favorite

>you're free to not buy a house in those neighborhoods.
So tell me, are there many suburbs without these kind of rules?

>people who live there want it that way, it keeps less responsible people away
I think there's some subtle racism hidden in there, but I'm not gonna go into it

This need to pass on your genes is pure autism. I'm having a better life by not doing so. I don't give a fuck that my line or whatever you want to call it won't live on, because after I die I'll be dead. I don't give a fuck about anything at all that happens after that.

What a beautiful neighborhood

>We don't have those kinds that they have in USA.
Been in Akershus counties around Oslo? Multiple American style neighbourhoods there.

Most neighborhoods don't have those rules, man. Like, the great majority. And I bet you're right about the stealth racism.

>not living in an English Victorian seaside resort

Got any pics where we can actually see what the houses look like m8?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

Yes to the "stealth" racism as well
Well pseudo-stealth...if a black family buys in it's assumed that they are "one of the good ones"

Very Sim City 4 looking in places but there's great variety depending where you are

So.... is there still some truth to this vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=vI_c1F994gs

>I think there's some subtle racism hidden in there, but I'm not gonna go into it

there may be. but there may also be subtle rasicm in assuming certain races are less responsible than others.

And?

And your mom is a whore.

Show me, I haven't seen them honestly. But if they are there they aren't in the same scale at least.

Some of my friends actually want to live in suburbs like this. I've lived in urban, suburban, and rural settings, and by far suburban is the shittiest. No character, still have to drive everywhere, crazy neighborhood rules. Rural you have to drive, but at least you get space and privacy in return.
After moving around a lot, I've found that a mid-sized city where the houses all have character is ideal for me.

>muh website clubhouse
HAHAHA YOU FUCKING NERD

>car break down
>starve to death as you can't go anywhere or buy groceries without it

He's not wrong though.

Its essentially commie block

why do people always cherry pick the worst? These are new developments. They will look better in a few years. the old nhoods look much comfier but new homes are better and have better stuff. also most residential areas are not that huge.

>literally only walk to get in your car
>dont have any store closeby even tho a supermarket would be extremelly comfy and logical in the area
nice urban "planning" you got there

why would i want to do whatever i want, faggot? if i am fine with the rules i will buy there. if not, i will look elsewhere.

Kek, not exactly it is a super exaggerated spoof of 1950's-1960's Middle class Americana.

You may end up in jail.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/overgrown-lawn-texas-man-thrown-jail-article-1.2175864

>the first thing that comes to a europoor's mind is about dying

>1 post by UID
>74 replies
Easiest flag to bait bar none.

why are you even asking these questions? what happens if you don't pay taxes? is this banter?

I live in an HOA, but it's not bad. Ours is basically just a way of paying for road maintenance and ensuring that nobody further divides the properties (multiple-acre lots) without approval from the rest of the neighborhood.
....Oh, and ensuring that nobody puts trailers here. That one does seem a little snobbish, but I am fine with it. Otherwise, it's not really restrictive.

Better than having over a million """refugees" ruining your country.

Who gives a shit you literal retard. What's wrong with following rules? As a gypsy you will probably also get fined if you shit in the middle of the road, right?

No, she is not.

What should be ones first thoughts? Jeebus and Bible?

I'm moving from a countryside house in Vermont to a soulless Western suburb.

Wtf, burgers? It's just grass, you take this Scottish nostalgia thing too far.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/single-mother-arrested-for-grass-after-not-mowing

cbsnews.com/news/man-kills-dog-owner-after-pet-pees-on-prize-lawn-killer-gets-probation-no-prison/

They're disgusting and not natural.

Here's a song that sums it up pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=y4sOfO8Ei1g

Nope, it's more like this and I don't know what the fuck those people are doing.

>muh drive-in from the suburbs

Southwestern US Americans are straight-up weird as fuck.

The most sensible states have the least pull in the Federal government. It's ironic but you live with it.

American society is filled with mental headcases nowadays because they cram their people into single story commieblocks that sweep across vast tracts of their desert slowly eroding all of their aquifers and all of Lake Mead desu. That's why Americans go off on rage fests at the drop of a hat and otherwise act like sperglords. The forced conformity encourages special snowflakeism as people strive to get from themselves the uniqueness they can't get from their environment. Thus, the modern American trend toward Tumblr and Twitter culture and forced mental health "conditions" they use to justify why they're all broken inside. They like to pretend they're little aristocrats as they do this, which is why the obsession with castle doctrines exist in the desert southwest states. Each land-holding American wants to pretend he's his own little landholder, a lord on his manor. Oftentimes many of them can afford plots not altogether smaller then what small medieval lords had for personal estates, which fuels the delusion. The whole culture is catered to this fake-individualism. Your shit and your family on your land guarded by your guns.

Hence, suburbia reinforces traits now considered stereotypically "American" - including the propensity toward crazed ideas.

this is the city i am from, in the north of england
i would love to live in a 'burb like the one pictured in the OP

>Bradford
Sorry to hear that.

Montana National policy- go to dinner and go to bed.

SHUT THE FUCK, UP.

few houses have fences
why

Beats the hell out of me. The rest of the country has a hard time explaining those things, or at least I do. Whenever I go on a road trip and see them I'm amazed that somebody was that careless with their building design. It looks nice, from above-ground. Until I imagine, the plumber or somebody else fucked around and your neighbor's shit is flooding your second-story bathroom.

Looks like some kind of communist utopia tbqh

>one guy stopped mowing just to fuck with his stuck up neighbors

Hope he rots in prison

My lawn is at state park, welcome area level and fuck you. Neighbors are cunts if that can't see the pure cool of it for a little while. That guy was probably just being a cunt and not telling them why he wanted to let it grow out a little for a lusher lawn.

Or again, a cunt.

suicide-inducing desu

Also, being a home-owner is in itself a lack of association. That's fucking absurd that there's an association, for a lack of association. Should be called "I live in the city so fuck me in the ass association."

it beats living with niggers