Thanks Cam, now liberals will stop pretending to care about football

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/915682599326162945
twitter.com/i/web/status/915688165733801985
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Panthers are shit and fuck papa john

HOLY SHIT ROASTIES BTFO

twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/915682599326162945

apparently after he double downed and was even more of a dick when she spoke after the interview

No you fool. Its the exact opposite. Now all the tumblr feminists are going to tell you how theyve always been fans and start talking sports nonstop and parroting bullshit facts jamele hill says on sc6

>guy who stole somebody's laptop and threw it out a window when the cops came still acts like a dick

no way

>mfw when a castrated white leftist gave a pass to a black man for being sexist, homophobic, or transphobic near me

THANK YOU BASED CAM

>saying something bad about a woman on national television

Cam gets flayed alive when?

Never — he’s black, remember?

god bless you, scam

reminder that Cam Newton got away with a felony

wtf I love Cam now

wtf I love Cam now

so are the panthers /ourteam/ again?

>dat to the exact second timed hivemind

wew

maybe they're just following orders.

it's 2017

i don't get it

what's a route, and how was it funny?

mad roasties incoming

Based Cam

Cause a woman who has never played football professionally and probably not even at an amatuer level will question players performing jobs. Wide recovers running routes to catch a ball. I never played hockey, but I like hockey. I would never watch hockey and try to tell a player how they need to play.

it was her turn

I wonder how many male sports writers played football professionally.

twitter.com/i/web/status/915688165733801985

How long until someone makes Cam apologize?

probably all of them have played at least some form of organized football

Honestly he deserves it, there are some comments that get blown out of proportion but this was a ridiculous thing to say

THIS IS ALL DRUMPF'S FAULT IMPEACH NOW!!!

Based Cam

> male sports writers
Pretty much 0. But the analysts who comment on the quality of product have usually played some form of organized football. Writers both men and women are usually limp wristed betas.

kek you'd expect this from LaVar Ball not a guy who should know how to be the face of a franchise

>neanderthal
she is going to be assassinated for her racism

He’s a southern black dude. Usually are pretty outspoken.

I would. You dont need to have played football to understand it. Apollo 11 wasnt built solely by astronauts.

Astronauts don't know how to build a ship. You really don't understand a sport fully until you play it. I wouldn't challenge players of sports I haven't played because I watch alot of it. Rather arrogant of you to assume you and pick up all the nuances of the game from watching on a tv with a complete different perspective of the field.

SF's WR coach is female and she was with Atlanta last year

How come there has never been a female QB?

>We go high
>Calls him a neanderthal

I love Cam. He's always entertaining. I hope he manages to stick around for a long time even though he probably won't

She could find her route to the kitchen

>based Cam taking one for the league to take the pressure off of players being attacked Trumpbots.

A real leader

Cam is /fa/ af desu.

t. a Patsfag

>expecting journalists to understand irony

BASED!!!!!!

what he said was awkward, but people have to understand he's literally never encountered a female who talked routes around him

Cam's an idiot, so because something never happened to him firsthand, he believes it to be inconceivable.

Her question was not a good one.how hard is it for reporters to understand their questions are shit. Is it to defend their no talent job

I'm sure she had a lot to do with Julio Jones doing well

Cam confirmed /ourguy/.

is it sad that that was the first thing i thought of?
>calling a black man a neanderthal
>oh so he looks like an ape because he's black?

it was a dumb question. How do sports reporters in general get credentialed? I follow a couple of people that know an embarrassing amount about football on twitter and it seems I never hear a question about route trees or depth of passing or even really decision making process

Shut up dumb nigger Jews make up all sorts of shit and say just cuz you haven't seen it don't mean it aint true like a well behaved nigger fuck off kike

>black
>woman
Who wins the twitter arguments

more women on twitter than blacks
ez one senpai

Blacks go in way harder than women and sjws. It's quality vs quantity in terms of shit flinging

>cam

WTF? I LOVE CAM NEWTON NOW

learn English, you hillbilly.

My fucking sides. Are women really this dumb?

Uh oh... Lefties stuck in a tough position. Criticize the black man and you're a racist... Fail to criticize the black man and you're a sexist..

>What’s even worse is that the 49’ers have a FEMALE wide receivers coach. I like Cam, but that was bad all around.

topkek, no wonder they suck so hard.

What the fuck did you have a stroke?

Holy shit they're still this pissed over November.

>scrolling Sup Forums
>see based cam
>fall for the clickbait
>It's fucking nothing
Now I get to watch a bunch women triggered so fucking hard because 'equality.'
I don't know whether to kek or cry.

I know it was one of you, Sup Forums.

The funny thing is that subsaharans don't have neanderthalensis genes unlike caucasoids and asians. It's actually the neanderthal that seperates the homo sapiens from the homo sapiens sapiens.

our guy

He can avoid most criticism because he's black.
Liberals unironically have a hierarchy of feels called the "progressive stack"

God damn, I hate how sensitive people are and are on others’ behalf’s.

Yeah that's fucking hilarious nerd.

Isn't it, nigger?

wait until liberals read rap lyrics

its like jay z used to sell drugs and hit women

He's black. They are allowed to say bitch and womanize. They can even smack them around as long as it's not in public. I'm sure that somehow white people are responsible for them acting this way.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

Reminder to call every woman crying on social media a racist from here on out. Then watch Tumblr not know what the fuck to do

Cam Newton is a fucking beast. As a Niners fan, I'm so jealous. We need an alpha like that at the quarterback position.

haha I love seeing female NFL commentators get bitchslapped. How fucking dare you open your mouth about a sport you cannot fucking play

Agreed, I love seeing alpha black men like Cam, love seeing them fucking my wife

At what point did women become nigh untouchable? Like seriously. You can’t even joke or even make a slight silly comment without being throw to the fucking wolves. Yeah, it was a stupid comment, but it you’d think he said he wanted to rape her by the way everyone is leaping to her defense.

take a look at this bitch, do oyu honestly think she would have that job if she didn't look like that?

The question was fucking stupid anyway. Was Cam suppose to say that he wasn't happy to see Funchess get Yards after contact?

Good on Cam. Roasties desperately pretending they know wtf is going on

What exactly was the question?

>pretending

Last I checked, she's a credited NFL reporter and you watch the games in cheetoh stained underwear.

The question was that if Cam was happy Funchess has improved his route running ability and if Cam was happy that Funchess runs over people when he's running.

She was just trying to ask a nice question instead pushing him into an uncomfortable area like the jew reporters do.

Not a bad question, honestly, but I think people are misconstruing what he meant.

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down," Winston said. "But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this (in deep voice). One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men (are) supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to. Scream it!"

>based NFC South QBs

Is Cam elite!?

BASED BLACK MAN

Move over Brady, Cam is /my qb/ now

wtf i love black quarterbacks now

>neanderthal
oh shit here we go

>caring about a LITERAL rapist
wtf is wrong with Sup Forums recently?

Welp, newton officially /ourguy/ tier

this desu

But seriously though, it's weird to hear girls talk about routes.

the 49ers female WR coach is a seasonal assistant, lets take it easy

Didn’t Gronk say something about 69 with a female reporter and everyone laughed?

Why does he get a pass?

the only acceptable job for a woman pertaining to the NFL is cheerleader

every single one of the rest of them can fuck off permanently