According to a reporter from the dailymail.com the Guardian and Buzzfeed were denied entry to Trumps speech in Scotland

According to a reporter from the dailymail.com the Guardian and Buzzfeed were denied entry to Trumps speech in Scotland.

He kicks out people who protest his rallies and advocates kicking the shit out of them

Why does Trump hate freedom of speech so much? I thought you Americans were all about that?

Why is he so afraid of having his opinions challenged?

>Inb4 "hurrr the guardian". They might be shit, but he's still a fucking pussy who can't seem to take criticism

Bonus question, in Trumps game of 4 dimensional chess in which every fuck up is actually some master move with everything all according to keikeku, why did he say that the Scottish were jubilant about the Brexit vote if in literally every single place in Scotland, the majority voted for remain? Could it be that he's just a bit of a fucking idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/
mobile.twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738149137317695488
mobile.twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Winston_Churchill#The_fascists_of_the_future_will_be_called_anti-fascists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY HOUSEHOLD AND PRIVATE PROPERTY!

But seriously, imagine if the press could just walk into any shooter's house or his families.

>Presidential candidate
>Makes a speech
>Press are invited
>Is so worried about a shitty website and a lefty newspaper with little to no credibility saying mean things about him that he has their names pencilled in at the top of the list with instructions to not let them in

Isn't denying them entry to some degree attempting to stifle or silence the press? Its certainly in that ballpark

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>He kicks out people who protest his rallies and advocates kicking the shit out of them

A lie. He has only ever endorsed self defense, period.

Poor sad Bremainer.

>Isn't denying them entry to some degree attempting to stifle or silence the press?

Not at all. It simply is about denying his political opponents the right to free money off of him.

Actually I voted Brexit. It doesn't mean he isn't moronic for claiming that Scotland, a country that overwhelmingly voted for remain was particularly enthused about it.

Also there are literal videos of him saying he wishes he could punch some of his protesters, and him mocking that they aren't allowed to be roughed up when they're being ejected.

>Preventing or limiting a news source from being able to report on him isn't in any way stifling them

If Hillary did this Sup Forums would be up in arms about it and mocking her for being afraid of them and you fucking know it.

>Also there are literal videos of him saying he wishes he could punch some of his protesters,

Why do you lie, even when caught in the act? There are videos of him saying he wished he could have punched a protester... said protester was hitting people.

>and him mocking that they aren't allowed to be roughed up when they're being ejected.

In an ideal world, violent thugs would be pulverized when they start shit. Unfortunately, Trump supporters are held to the highest standard of nonviolent conduct, unlike his opponents.

I can't speculate as the media is slavishly worshipful of her.

He only invites real journalists, Guardian and Buzzfeed are not real journalists. Only mouthpieces of globalist Jews.

>If Hillary did this

Hillary hasn't had any direct interaction with the press in ~200 days.

Last time she did she lassoed them besides.

So yeah, no.

>implying Trump supporters don't instigate it too

>They are good boys, they didn't do nuffin to the lefty liberal

>imagine if be press could just walk into the shooters home
Kek I see what you're doing here

Just imagine the outrage if Trump supporters were beating the shit out of people in the streets, shooting up nightclubs, etc.

You retards think everyone is a globalist jew.

>Isn't denying them entry to some degree attempting to stifle or silence the press? Its certainly in that ballpark

Trump gives interviews every day. Press conferences constantly.

Hillary hasn't given press access in 200 days.

Univision does it constantly. They're tampered with numerous evidence scenes including the San Bernardino shooters and Orlando.

It's not going against Freedom of Speech or of the Press. They're just not getting into a private events or getting media packages that they can use to misconstrue words. They're still able to publish whatever they want in their papers, programs, or websites.

That doesn't answer my question.

Saying
>B-but Hillary
Doesn't make it any less a failing

Watch trumps entire press conference I vividly remember a female reporter who said she was from the guardian ask trump a question
She also continued to interrupt the conference and push for a 'gotcha' when it wasn't her turn

It's a private venue you retarded bong. He can invite or kick out whoever he pleases.

Freedom of speech violation is going to someone else's venue or public demonstration and silencing them. Like what happens to Trump supporters at every single rally.

Maybe you will get free speech soon and understand.

*keikeku means plan

Alex Jahans, pls go. Weren't you bragging about that boyfriend you have now? Get off of Sup Forums.

The only people who get silenced at Trump rallies are protesters.

He doesn't. He hates liars and those who would deny him and his supporters their freedom of speech.

everyone gets kicked out of any political rally for protesting

fake quote, btw

Trump, a man who is very liberal with the truth, hates liars.

Load of bollocks.

He just can't handle criticism

I genuinely think he's autistic. No neurotypical person would rise to the jibes about the size of his hands. He's pathetic.

>worthless people from worthless sites

>buzzfeed

< this is what buzzfeed does for views, I wouldn't allow shameless shit into my venue too

did you even watch the press conference? a guy from the guardian asked a question

Its not like they'd actually report on what went on there. Really he's doing them a favor by saving them some time and they can still write the same quality of article they would have before.

>Press are invited
See what you did there?

>Guardian and Buzzfeed
Both hyperleftist.

Do you really think fucking Buzzfeed would say anything remotely unbiased about Trump? The very stylization of their content makes me almost certain they're bought out by Hillary.

no, it's real, google it

Trump will get a better article from these cucks by denying them than letting them in and slandering him

Is your next post going to be about how you were just pretending to be retarded?

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/

mobile.twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738149137317695488

mobile.twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It's not, people have asked about it from Churchill society and there is no any evidence that he said it
the actual quote comes from Huey Long and he said "When Fascism comes to America, it will (be in the name of/come under the guise of/be called) anti-Fascism!"
yes, I googled it. Never found any proof

Maybe you should fuck off back to whatever hugbox you crawled out off if you don't like us "retards" here?

>constantly talk down and shit on someone
>"WAAHHHHH why won't he let us in so we can write more disrespectful articles about him?!"

Hmm I wonder

The bitch hasn't even had a press conference, and has CNN and MSNBC in her pocket because their corporate bosses donated to her campaign.

Anyway, the only press allowed entry to any events for politician are mainstream institutes. No candidate believes in your weird skewed version of forced free speech in private venues.

>op curiously doesn't reply to the only poster who actually watched the entire press conference and can call him out on bullshit

Him... Really made me think...

>Churchill society
what an indisputable source, no doubt you can link the declaration from them?

or is it just a claim that someone asked them and they said no(which wouldn't even be proof of anything anyway)

>Why does Trump hate freedom of speech so much?

200 days since the last time Clinton had a press conference.

how the fuck is she above 20% in the polls? she literally does nothing.. no rallies, no apperance, no interviews or anything.

>Why do the wealthy oppose freedom of speech?
Same reason that they always have. They are free of restrictions and fear what happens when others are, too.

how about you google it yourself then. There isn't any sources to prove that it happened.
Burden of proof lies on you, I don't need to prove that something didn't happen. You need to prove it happened.

See Hillary would ban Fox news, a huge network.

Trump is banning fucking buzzfeed and WaPo shills.

and they've been completely slanderous to him

Plenty of scots are excited about it, even if they're not in the majority. It's not incorrect, you are simply assuming that Trump is talking about the majority of scots. Nowhere did he say that.

What's that shit you guys like to throw at people about "private events"?

Next you'll be complaining to the guy who runs this place that here shouldn't exi-

Oh wait, you already do that.

you want to play that game, do you? my little mong olion?

YOU made a claim, which you now refuse to prove

I will now consider your claim withdrawn due to lack of proof

1) It's a private event so he can choose his audience as he pleases. Only people who want to actually listen to him are allowed.

2) Protesters are inciters of violence and he doesn't want his people being hurt or jailed because of a bunch of idiots.

Because mainstream media shills for her constantly, she's the corporate candidate. She owes them all favors. They also constantly filter down the message that Trump is evil.

He is not opposed to it. Private events are not subject to free speech. You do not have free speech on Sup Forums either. Free speech is so governments can't come after you for speaking your mind, not the ability for everyone to be able to say whatever they want wherever they please without being denied entry to private events.

This is how Trump plays the game. Our press have been fuming over it for months now. They write articles about how Trump denies them access, and then gives it back, and then denies it again, all the time.

Fuck journalists. They're just animals anyway. Trump even keeps them in a little pen at his rallies that they're not permitted to leave.

Who cares? It's what the left has done to us for decades.
You had the chance for nice mediated liberal solutions to the havoc the left caused. But you censored it and now there's only one solution here desu kin.

Guess I'm a #ShillHill

>the Guardian and Buzzfeed were denied entry to Trumps speech in Scotland.

No, there was a guardian reporter I remember

she's not that far ahead, it's more like 5 or 6 %. It's because we have a welfare state that will always vote democrat. Add the regressive left and women who will vote for her because she's a woman and we're lucky it's not as high as 20%

holy shit you're stupid, then again it's in your british blood
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Winston_Churchill#The_fascists_of_the_future_will_be_called_anti-fascists
>hurrhurr wikipedia
There's more you but refuse to google it because you know it's fake.
Churchill was a puppet anyway

>neurotypical

SJW spotted. Sorry for your loss, but Brittain needs to be free.

Two people have tried to kill or at least harm him so far over the last couple months.

Eat shit.

Causing a commotion at a speech isn't free-speech it's anti-free speech.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure this is a private event. The media has no right to be there.

Hmmm

Yes, they're shitheads. Pic related.

I still have this image saved from when one tried to pick a fight with a guy who he thought was with Trump's security so he could say "see! they're thugs! omg i'm oppressed"

Except he wasn't a private guard.

He was with the Secret Service.

Ignorance is her strength, against Obama she tanked the more debates there were

>he thinks you should let people that hate you into your private event/property
Kek. Did you put in your volunteet hours at the local migrant shelter Nigel?

I'm #MentallyHill

>holy shit you're stupid, then again it's in your british blood
oh, senpai, please don't attack my precious precious self-esteem!

your source isn't even wiki? it's just a claim by an anonymous contributor, on the fucking talk page!?

aww, you poor dear, are you high on liberalism?

>Freeze-frame
>Record scratch
'You're probably wondering how I found myself in this predicament....'

feel free to google it and prove that he said it. Well, go on, I'm waiting.
>liberalism
is that your boogeyman? BTW, you're really bad at trolling, either that or you're really new around here.

Can you show me in your Constitution where freedom of the press,speech is covered Nigel?

Buzzfeed is a blog, why treat them like press?

>why did he say that the Scottish were jubilant about the Brexit vote if in literally every single place in Scotland, the majority voted for remain? Could it be that he's just a bit of a fucking idiot?

is this what a double digit IQ looks like?

Lets do some critical thinking- don't worry, I'll go slow so as not to lose you. Do you really think that people who voted remain would be out in the streets and in the pubs celebrating losing? No! They're all at home crying in their cucksheds. The public displays that you would see are celebrations from the Scots that voted leave. Therefor it would give the impression that the atmosphere was a jovial one.

Was that too hard to understand?

you made the claim, you can't back it up

therefore the claim is withdrawn

>He thinks that a politician is justified in trying to make it harder for opposing opinions to write about them
Kek. Did you put in your hours down the shooting range so you can totally go full action movie star when there's a mass shooting Chad Jr?

>Why is he so afraid of having his opinions challenged?

Maybe you should ask Hillary the same question when she inevitably skips the upcoming debates and blames "muh soggy knees"

>Wants to be a politician
>Travels to a country on probably its most important day politically for this decade
>Incredibly important day for world politics given the ramifications for the nature of the European Union
>Clearly doesn't research, given that the fact that the entirety of Scotland favoured remain is kind of a big deal
>Expresses opinion anyway

Game. Set. Match.

>If I bring up Hillary, it'll distract from the fact that this is still a failing of Trump
>He doesn't like Trump, so therefore he must rabidly love Hilllary

>See Hillary would ban Fox news, a huge network.
no she wouldnt

Did he really say that?

>Scotland
>Country

Nevermind, I'm calling you britcucks again, if you all act this stupid.

if he couldnt take criticism he would have dropped out literally on day one

if violence from our side was anywhere near violence from your side, the media would have a field century

>62%
>entirety

British Math, everyone.

>there is a difference between being unable to handle criticism and wanting to hold a press conference about your golf courses that are unrelated in any way to your presidential run without being interrupted by some mouth breathing twat screaming racist and Hitler every 5 minutes without actually presenting any criticism or evidence
>whether Scotland likes it or not it is a part of the UK, the UK voted leave. Not every single voter in Scotland voted remain, Trump is happy for the entire UK and is voicing as such. Getting butthurt and demanding that nobody acknowledge the winning side is pathetic
>congratulations on your newfound freedom Scotcucks

He doesn't hate freedom of speech. He hates leftists whinging at his rallies.

Leftists always keep right-wingers out of their things so why should right-wing people admit lefties to theirs?

4 out of 10 scots voted exit. So he said they were excited, he's talking about the 4 out of 10. Technically the other 6 were excited too. you're being a nitpicking faggot for lack of genuine criticisms. you took his bait. he's smarter than you.

[He Did]

[He's Not Saying It So Much Anymore]

Every single area in Scotland voted primarily for remain.

See that Yellow bit at the top? That's Scotland.

>Americans
>Knowing what the fuck they are talking about

>No one replies to this
REEEEEE

Free speech doesn't mean you can' just interrupt anyone's event you don't like...

Free speech also doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

When you're kicking people out of your rallies for trying to put up a banner against you, that's curtailing free speech.

In terms of absolutes, yes, that is what freedom of speech is.

However in the US and most across the world with free speech laws have things for time, place, and manner. Disruptions at most events are subject to being ejected from the event, but unless the protestors are being violent nothing else happens.