How do you guys feel about this? I really liked it considering its a Cage movie...

How do you guys feel about this? I really liked it considering its a Cage movie, it seems like he actually tried to act instead of just being a goofy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>considering its a Cage movie
What do you mean?

People think of shit like con air, gone in 60 seconds, and NOT THE BEES and forget that nic cage is actually awesome.

One of the better black comedies I've seen.

But they are?

watching this right now, what should I expect?

GUN OF RAMBO

He has a tendency to star in all kinds of shit movies just for a paycheck, and in these movies you can tell he's seriously overacting because he's bored or something. It's become more prevalent now than in the past but I'd say a good 60% of his work are shit movies that he phoned in.

So when I see him I tend to brace myself for some poor writing and acting

Bretty good.

Honest to god kino

If you don't personally revere and respect Nicolas Cage as an actor and a performer, I honestly can't take you seriously.

I really hate Ethan hawke for some reason and always want to punch him in the face, but other than that I agree.

>implying con air is bad

Just marathoned the first 3:30minutes of this, absolute KINOgraphy

youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4

Top tier Cage-Kino familia

Only thing I remember was the opening sequence which was interesting and the scene where Cage refuses two African hookers because they had AIDS

Movie should have been a prequel to Iron Man

What, have you never watched Leaving Las Vegas or Raising Arizona?

this

how dare he work for pay

>considering its a Cage movie

jesus christ fàm, watch some cagekino stat

watch Adaptation, FaceOff Leaving Las Vegas, Matchstick Men, Raising Arizona, Bad Lieutenant, Birdy etc.

the list unironically goes on

this, he's a living pleb filter

Fuck off, Con Air is good clean fun but Cage is absolutely awful in that movie and y'all know it.

I liked Weather Man. Does that make me a pleb?

I love the ending.

i know that the word "reddit" gets tossed around here, but disliking nicholas cage is actually reddit. like hating M Night Shymalan is reddit, and liking Chris Pratt, etc. are all reddit. but this is the most reddit opinion to hold.

But shamalam does suck that's not r,eddit

Oh I'm aware of how great Cage is. Its just that he's in 4 movies a year and he doesn't discriminate based on quality, he knocks it out of the park at a good rate but then there's

>Dog eat Dog
>Pay the Ghost
>Left Behind
>Rage
>Stolen
>Ghost rider 2
>Next
etc

Which is enough for me to be wary

>left behind

kek, I forgot turd movie even existed.

No, that means you passed through the pleb filter with the cagetricians