TRUDEAU: "I WOULD RESIGN FOR POTENTINAL LGBT PRIME MINISTER"

dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/justin-trudeau-wants-lgbt-prime-minister-196378

The absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/justin-trudeau-wants-lgbt-prime-minister-196378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau's mannerisms are far too feminine for him to really be a heterosexual.

They accept anyone's self designation so just designate yourself lgbt to take the position, and then switch to heterosexual White male once in office because you're gender fluid after all.

HAHAHAHA here I thought he could never outdo himself. I honestly think he memes on purpose.

It is the current year.. How about a transPm trappm

Is this satire?

I'm gonna watch him make us PROUD in Vancouver

“To get it to the point when we have an LGBT prime minister and nobody notices,” he says.
But you do?

Can Milo become a canadian?

You fucker. He didnt actually say he'd resign. Dont push words in quotes if its not a direct quotation. Literally worse than WaPo.

Quick Gavin become a faggot

>european leaders want mudsliems in their countries
>canadian leaders want more gays and feminists in their countries

I don't know what's worse. Canada doesn't have a mudslime problem but it has a libcuck problem. Europe is having a rise in nationalism thankfully but it has a huge mudslime problem

Trudeau really is the biggest cuck on the planet isn't he? It's almost to the level where it's bordering on the possibility that he's a nationalist plant trying to do as much damage to the liberal image as possible.

Run Milo!

Sure you're not Canadian, but you're not American either and you're all up in our business

I feel as though Trudeau personifies South Park Canadians.

Would he resign in favor of a trans-canadian?

>he is realizing his own white male status is propagating the patriarchy
>trudeau becomes the first prime minister in history to resign for being a white male

H E R O
E
R
O

I'll make a promise to you, Sup Forums. Feel free to screencap if you want a piece of history.

If something like this is to ever take place in Canada I will give my life for this country and commit a political assassination.

I will not let what John A. MacDonald worked for go with a whimper.

Trudeau is like South Park Canadians, and PC Principal combined into one person

He's the master of being a cuckold, he's created a massive army of cuckolds, and intimidates anti-cucks into silence.

all he has yet to do is open the floodgates for mudslimes like the EU already does and he'll be the biggest meme to ever grace western society.

One of you Canadiens needs to fake being gay and turn that sinking ship around.

>MFW Mulcair would've saved us.

but people like nice hair. Fuck Canada.

But if you assassinate him, he wins.

We'll see.

Implying we don't have one already

>be leader of nation
>dont believe you are best suited for the job
>thinking the nation will prosper

how is this leadership?

CANADA YES
A
N
A
D
A

Y
E
S

Stephen Harper is a fucking raging faggot why aren't you stepping down Justine?

wake me up from this wild ride

>TFW it backfired as the youth moved further to the Left than predicted

why hasn't someone put a bullet in his head yet? Surely this shit can't go on for much longer.

>Trudeau is such a cuck he cucks himself out of office

This is a good thing

Trudeau might be a cuck, but Muclair is a turbo commie cuck

>>open site
>pop up comes up asking "DO YOU HAVE YOUR ULTIMATE PRIDE GUIDE"

Fuck you, OP.

How cucked could one "man" be?

There is literally nothing wrong with what he said.

He's even worse

that has to be the most pathetic way of trying to say "no guys i've never done anything gay" I've ever seen

How are you even supposed to train if you have a physical job like construction? I'm simply exhausted every day without the energy or will to lift

did you get lost on the way to /fit/ bro

why train if your job IS training

I used to work in a monitor selling warehouse back in the days of CRTs i was ripped..

>Trudeau's mannerisms are far too feminine for him to really be a heterosexual
What could every give that impression?

>...pic NOT related ;^)

>dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/justin-trudeau-wants-lgbt-prime-minister-196378
"Trudeau says that every year that he’s gone to a Pride celebration, at least one journalist will ask if Pride is still relevant and why everyone still makes such a big deal out of it.

And so why exactly does it still matter?

“Well, Orlando is one example,” Trudeau says. “The situation around the world where people look at Toronto Pride or Prides across the country and say, oh my god, wouldn’t it be wonderful if our country was like that.”"

>WAKE ME UP

>So what does Justin Trudeau want his legacy on LGBT issues to be?
>"To get it to the point when we have an LGBT prime minister and nobody notices," he says.

The barn door slammed shut on that one, Justin.

Yeah, I fucked up. Thanks though... that makes sense

>The barn door slammed shut on that one, Justin.
kek - reality has become stranger than fiction at this point

underrated

Quick, someone marry me so I can get Canadian citizenship and become gay conservative prime minister

Because unlike in the EU, our security services are actually good at their jobs.

Are there any good Canadian Milo Yapplappalooses in the Conservative party? They're holding their leadership thing soonish, maybe they have a secret homo bantmaster underdog we can meme up from obscurity.

He's more alpha than you, cuck

>so alpha he is compelled to fuck both women and men
ULTRA HIGH TEST

Every time I assume this man cannot take the joke any further he somehow finds a way.

I've seen him in person. The guy's muscular and very serious. The goofy smile and faggy mannerisms are just for the camera.

MY GOD OLD ALMIGHTY MY GOD OLD ALMIGHTY THAT KILLED HIM

> "I WOULD RESIGN FOR POTENTINAL LGBT PRIME MINISTER"
this line is neither in the article nor the video

Trudeau hasn't said a word in months. The memes do the talking now.

>if you kill your enemies they win

Sure thing you cuck.

o hai macey

could OBAMA become prime minister then?

They just look disgusting. How is this supposed to make me feel empathetic for them?

heh

Trudeau killed himself after he couldn't apologize for elbowing a female MP enough (multiple times on live TV isn't enough), He's been replaced with a stand in for the last month.

Is he like...retarded?
No, seriously.

I would also like an answer to this

His mother was a well known heavy drug user / abuser, that may have had an effect on things.

>"I WOULD RESIGN FOR POTENTINAL LGBT PRIME MINISTER"

CANADA ALREADY HAS A LGBT PRIME MINISTER...

RULING OVER AN ENTIRE COUNTRY OF FAGGOTS