More Immigration For Britain

The U.K. Is 87.2% white. 87. That is monstrous! I feel so much sympathy and empathy for that 13 percent minority. Honestly these hard working and passionate immigrants are probably bullied by mindless chavs on a daily basis- this needs to stop.

Regardless of This Brexit meme, more and more immigrants will pool into the UK making that country a multi cultural utopia just like the USA. Again, Britain is 87 percent white- DISGUSTING- I know right? And I am white and this abuse of power still sickens me to my bones.

The U.K. Needs to be 49% white in 5 years. This is my demand. Cheers!

Nice B8

its not about race you ignorant fuck

id rather suffer in truth than to live a comfortable lie. even if the country goes to shit thats what we will pay for the price of freedom

He is b8ing us don't buy it

Do you feel sympathy for me? A white minority in a majority black country.

I get more than bullied I get criminally victimized and have my life threatened all the time.

No you don't feel sympathy or empathy for me because you are a morally corrupt racist who cannot apply your morale ethics consistently regardless of a persons race.

Go fuck yourself.

FURTHERMORE, you racial elitist always whine and meme amongst yourselves: "whites minority"

My response:"how delusional are you? You are in the majority and YOU are still mediocre. Shame on you."

Everyday the same thing

>whites dying out
>white is cuck

But the bitter truth is that you a still need MORE multi culturalism. Every country should at least be half white. This is the fairest outcome.

Thank you for your time.

Then what is it about you Limey cunt? Culture is tied to race. And so what if only you think it's not about race- I am clearly addressing the idiot majority of this board.

the UK is barely white at all, we are utterly cucked

pic related is "white"

anything white x ______ is considered white

and you had better believe race mixing is like a sport in this country. i haven't seen a white x white couple in London for 3 years

No you posh fuck you are 87 percent white fact. I am actually glad you left. We ought to annex you. You know, like how the student outwits his teacher.

>Lel you guys aren't white minority
>Lel its a good thing the whites are DYING OUT

You are paying your dues.

Where did I say I am glad? I said whites are not dying out. They just can't have that much of a majority in any given nation.

As I said you are a morally corrupt collectivist scum.

Should the Zulu's of today be punished because of the massive amounts of ethnic cleansing that their ancestors participated in?

I don't think so because I judge people based on their own individual merit. You are no different to all the wanna be nazi's on stormfront.

No the Zulus should not be punished STILL because they were bad at genocide. You have a higher kill count. And no ones really punishing you. Everyone in history has their day- and it's no longer your turn. Maybe you will see a comeback in 50 years or so- you can wait. And of course I am amoral.

The whites in South Africa never committed genocide on any black population. They went to war with the different kingdoms but they did not kill there women and children,

The only thing that can come close to being called genocide in South Africa is what the British did to the Afrikaaners in the second boer war.

You are an ignorant fuck as well.

You sir, are ignorant. Allow me, out of the kindness of my heart, to enlighten you. South Africa is a shitty country. Okay. How fucking ignorant can you be if you want to live in South Africa. Second, the South Africa blacks are just punishing you for the crimes against other blacks on other parts of the continent. And stop crying over yourself. Self pity is disgusting.

>amoral
>makes moral assertions

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

It must be pure bliss being so unbelievably stupid. I am jealous.

Friend, you're taking the bait.

I am not, my comment are not bumping this thread at all.

>posts a picture of a fat loser who did not win reelection because he was not that great but high school history students like to quote him to seem magnanimous.
>poser

Where did I contradict myself exactly?

You meant to write: "my comments are..."

I am here to help :D

WHITE British was just above 80% in 2011, it's most likely sub 80 by now.

It's sickening that you think UK should even be 49% white. You're clearly just like the others. A WHITE racist.

Whites should at most take up 15% of the population at the very most. That's being very generous.

Africans and all other minorities should have their days and they need them now!

Look, that is a huge number. Just relax, you are not going to die, and if you work hard, it will pay off. You don't need to an eighty percent majority. You will be just cozy at 49%

Too obvious. I can't take you seriously.

Typical white response.

I am white.

I'm moving to UK anyway, fuck the Brexit referendum it's still on until they officially leave

t. White future brit

Yea I know don't fuckng remind me

When you are filling out their forms, instead of white, check Pacific Islander.

So does this mean that all african and asian nations need more whites? No of course not, only white nations need "diversity"

No actually I think China needs more whites.

Haw bitch retards are still taking my bait