Never used Reddit but I wonder why it's so hated around here? I'm afraid to go there and kill myself out of pure cringe

Never used Reddit but I wonder why it's so hated around here? I'm afraid to go there and kill myself out of pure cringe.

Attached: 1200px-Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (1200x400, 37K)

this is the most muggle tier statement I've ever seen

Attached: djeufbid.jpg (512x288, 18K)

Reddit made nerd culture cringy

Probably reminds Sup Forums too much of itself

the layout of the website is more egregious than the people on it tbqh

>implying 4chans isn't just as bad
They're both web 1.0 shitholes, we're just used to this one

Reddit user are Sup Forums user with friends and people who love them. Protip: you can't.

Reddit's taste is extremely limited, even more so than this shitter. Best places to go there are vintageobscura and letstalkmusic.

Maybe so, but I honestly think chans are the logical conclusion of online discussion.

it's actually pretty decent tbqh

Reddit is full of so-called NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does mu hate Death Grips now because it's really popular in Reddit?

1. their taste is bad and often incredibly circle-jerked (even worse than here)
2. People don't discuss music with you. They discuss music at you.
3. Reddit doesn't promote searching for music but instead promotes music that everyone already knows

Pretty much I don't browse Reddit at all. I have always been Sup Forums.

sounds like Sup Forums

>full of normies
>terrible culture
>upvote system

This

Does reddit spam 50 daily SCUUUUUMGAAAAANG 6ix9ine post everyday like here?

I can't fucking stand the superior quirky tone that's on reddit. Reddit and 9gag are the worst normie hellholes on the internet. I seriously would rather suffocate on my own vomit than hang around either of those places.

>what’s that? you disagree with me? that is unacceptable. I am going to downvote you and then i’m going to look through your post history so i can say you post in x subreddit
reddit is cancer

This, I know Reddit is targetetd for a different kind of people. You're gna get often downvoted to hell if Your opinion isn't popular, but it has some decent content and design.

It's to completely different worlds, also Sup Forums > r/music.

Srsly tho, fck r/music it sucks so fucking bad.

I've had way more recs and discussion on here than on reddit.

>takes bait threads seriously
>reddit spacing
/r/indieheads will gladly take you back

reddit has its up sides to this site. especially if you are googling a problem you are having, or looking for a stream. Just add 'reddit' to google search and youll find actual decent help. Plus everything is in subreddits, if you havent voyaged that far into reddit then don't comment on it

"found this band dont know if anyone else knows them"
>it's the fucking foo fighters

its filled with alt right normie kids but this place is not too different nowadays

I only ever use Reddit for advice and to look at some pictures on small subreddits. The big subreddits and frontpage is literal cancer filled with failed normies.

No way dude. The catalog is such an elegant browsing experience. Reddit is inexcusably awful. Nevermind the discussion format

Because reddit is usually known for being an even bigger hivemind then most of Sup Forums as well as a haven for total normalfags [spoiler]i go there mostly because i review whisky and am part of a whisky club where i try and talk about good whisky i enjoy which can range from shit like Whyte and Mackay blend to 30 year old Glenfarclas however outside of semi-niche hobbies that Sup Forums cant fulfill reddit is a worthless site only good to shill on to their braindead userase[/spoiler] and most of the site is unbearable.
You are even worse you retarded spammer

honestly when i get tired of all the cynical and toxic bullshit on Sup Forums and other boards ill go on reddit occasionally because its less aggressive and a little more positive

These days there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in terms of userbase. In the past, Sup Forums was a meme factory, had many memes. Reddit would take a meme, and run it into the ground. Now, Sup Forums goes through 1 or 2 memes at a time (right now it seems to be Grug and Soy) and runs them into the ground just like reddit used to.

Another complaint about reddit in the past was that it was an echo chamber. Well, go post something in a Sup Forums thread that disagrees and you'll get 5 replies calling you a kike. Go do the same in /r9k/ and you'll get 5 replies calling you a roastie. Quite simply, the vast majority of the present Sup Forums userbase came from reddit and so now Sup Forums has all the lame tendencies of reddit: running memes into the ground beyond the point of staleness, and echo-chamber.

Attached: poledditcancer.png (769x662, 62K)

Some subreddits are okay for looking into something more specific than hoping for a thread or reply here. But god is the karma system retarded, you can always tell when someone spent a half hour going over a two sentence post to make sure it fits in enough for the juicy upvotes.

jesus. i started coming here back in '11 or '12 and i still consider myself a newfag

I've been here 10 years and use Reddit for generals etc, for the simple reason, Sup Forums is a shitposting board and companies etc tend to liase with reddit whereas nobody will touch this shithole with a bargepole

Also not using a board because Sup Forums said so is the highest form of cuckery

Not music. Also I can tell by the way you type that you aren't old enough to be here

Reddit = Sup Forums

Fact.

Nerd culture is cringe.

"Ooh, look at me. I'll talk to you for twelve hours about a niche subject you don't care about."

/thread

r/indieheadscore = Sup Forumscore