Was this the worst assassination attempt in all human history?

Was this the worst assassination attempt in all human history?
>dead, zombified look in his eyes; soulless idiot, clearly can't think for himself
>didn't even get the cop's gun out of the holster
>implying he would have known how to use the gun even if he got it out
>implying he could aim even if he knew how to use it
>a week later, nobody talks about it - But he will probably have to spend several years in prison because of this
I mean holy shit is this the hugest loser ever to exist on planet earth? Also, just the fact that this is the leftist idea of what an "assassination" is, is laughable. The guy had no solid, well thought out plan, and just did it because he was triggered and was emotionally reacting. Didn't think to use his own gun, probably has never fired a handgun in his life, and probably didn't even do any research or even maybe just look at a youtube video of handgun basics.

Go do some research on actual assassins. They're very calm, stoic people, who can remain calm under the most dire of circumstances. These are very logical people, who know how to use guns, they can make the shot, they know how to formulate a proper plan, they know how to get a good vantage point, and after shooting, they have some sort of plan of how to get away. They think of EVERYTHING, even if they do end up getting caught.

Liberals think "assassination" means freaking out and getting triggered and just trying to grab a cop's gun. No plan, no strategy. Fucking brilliant.

Apparently he over-stayed his visa, couch-surfed, and spent one afternoon practicing at a gun range before enacting his master plan.

He would probably try to pull the trigger but it wont shoot because of the safety, I also thinks he would be scared by the lound bang when you shoot.

Here is his bedroom back at his home in Britain

It was reported that he is an Autistic

Before he cracked, he was a talented battle bot builder

If only he would have found Sup Forums.
We could have saved him

Here he is during the happier times in his life

Glocks tend to be the most common Service handgun for police and Security.
Glocks have no safety

Not THAT would have been an assassination for the history books.

Sic em Killdozer!

They got a trigger safety which is hardly a safety to begin with.

He wasn't really trying to kill Trump. He was a giant attention-whore.

If he was serious about trying to kill Trump, he'd have brought his own gun or a suicide bomb. In Japan, one assassination carried out with a knife had the assassin literally SPRINT towards the politician and stab him so hard they both fell off the stage.

This cuck was thinking "Look ma, I have a chance to be popular! Oh shit, but if I REALLY hurt him I'll be in jail forever. Better make a limp-wristed grab and boast about it later."

Glocks have no usable safety that will prevent a trigger pull if a round is in the pipe.

>Several years in prison
He should spend life in prison for this

This was totally premeditated, he admitted all of it.
Last I checked, premeditated murder = life in prison. The only mitigating factor is that he happened to fail

he's highly autistic
He came to the US with his gf
She probably indoctrinated him quite easily given he was so far out of his comfort zone being in a foreign country

How does an autist get a gf? Sounds like a set up.

Wait, WHAT? Some retard tried to harm the God-Emperor? Is there footage of the attempt? DETAILS PLEASE.

You don't need a safety on a grenade, dummy

Just pull the pin and throw

All part of the master plan

He's a beady eyed Anglo cunt

It's pretty easy to get a leftard GF

I'm a big ol' fat dude and I easily got an 8/10 weeaboo tumblr gf before I realized the truth about the world.

Shit, I probably could've gotten laid a bunch of times since then, too. But I just can't see my life going anywhere with these women, and so I don't go along with them. Waiting for wifey to come along. Also I'm working out now, being a big ol' fat dude isn't too bad if you've got muscle underneath.

LITERALLY WHO?

Las Vegas rally a week ago.

here ya go

It kind of makes sense. Liberal nogunz all think it takes absolutely zero talent or training to pull of Matrix-level shooting with a handgun, just popping off headshot after headshot while in a dead sprint.

It makes sense that some clueless liberal cunt honestly thought he could disarm a cop (lol Level 3 holsters ftw) do a backflip, then shoot the God Emperor in between the eyes before walking coolly out of the event.

Secret Service. They screen you coming in. You're not going to get a handgun, let alone a bomb, in through the gate.

His plan was to steal a cop's service weapon because it was already in past the perimeter. Like most nogunz, he just had no idea how holsters work.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD BONG

LINK NOW

Hey, thanks for that.

What I mean is, in this video - You can see that this guy wants to kill him more than he wants to live. He doesn't give a shit about anything else, his one goal is shivving that dude in the fucking kidneys before he goes down in a hail of bullets.

If you were going to kill Obama, would you just grab for a gun? No, you'd crash a car through the gates and unload a fuckton of bullets, or a spend a week scoping out a bell tower.

It gets better, instead of shutting the fuck up and admit nothing, he admitted federal crime after federal crime, just to virtue signal his fellow liberals.

Fuck yea dude. Total commitment. My favorite part of it is the way his glasses fly off of his face. It just shows how totally committed to the act he is. A that moment he cared about nothing else aside from carrying out the act.

He's a 19 year old autist in a room full of Secret Service and FBI, without a Jew lawyer

There was no way he wouldn't sing like a little birdie during that interrogation

This faggot can get a visa but i can't. What the fuck.

Can someone edit this to have Trump hats on the Pepes and Bernie/Hillary stuff on the feels guys?

havent you heard?
In Obama's America, if you are physically fit, educated, skilled, not sufffering from mental illness, not from the 3rd world, and white then you're not welcome in the US

It's like the assassination of Rabin. The guy who killed him didn't make a big show out of it: He simply got as close to Rabin as possible, then put two bullets into him to make sure he was dead.

>talented bot builder
>using a pleb hammer
>not using a kinetic flywheel

It's unreal. I spend 3 months in the US every year though so it's not all bad. Regardless that porch monkey needs to fuck off.

If I had forehead real estate that big I'd be afraid of guns too

That woman is insane. The moment he felt probing fingers at his gun, he'd have turned and given the woman five across the face. You can't 'disarm' someone without incident, you just pray that you can keep the gun barrel away from you when he inevitably gets a few shots off.

i'm torn between laughter and rage.

>with her center mass IS aiming for the head

Wouldnt it be easier just to go to some small Trump(tm) event dressed up as stereotypical NRA member and open-carry a rifle?

Hell, it would even serve as an argument for the gun-fearing crowd.

Aren't you glad they are incompetent idiots though?

He couldn't have killed the God-Emperor with mere bullets. Trump would have arisen as a glorious golden phoenix.

But really, the thing is - If you want to be an assassin, you have to go into it with the surety you're going to die. You will never walk out of there alive. No limp-wristed leftist could ever muster up that dedication.

I mean, I've never heard of socially progressive death squads.

You can't open carry in those rallies.
I went to one and I had to throw out my Swiss Army key chain.

this can't be real...

It's a power/maneuver ability tradeoff

I feel most British youth is retarded and easily manipulated. I mean they voted 75% to remain. They're dumb fucks.

>he thinks theirs any vantage point you can get to in Washington.

You casually see snipers all over the roofs EVERYWHERE in DC.

I'm just saying, you'd be really motivated. It'd be your last act on earth, so you'd do everything you possibly could to get that bastard.

This kid has to be, he planned it for a fucking long time and his great idea was to grab cops gun.

I bet donald laughed at this shit like the rest of us.

>America you have a problem

Yeah, letting women have an opinion is our problem

Dont think you realize how futile it really is these days, at least in DC, no matter how strongly you feel.

Cameras/Snipers/Security EVERYWHERE, not even just near the whitehouse. Literally everywhere.

Plus shit probably like the government buying out entire floors of buildings and keeping them completely locked down as well.

Undercovers all over the city.

Etc...

>this pic
Fucking Brits

Approach, and repeat ultimatum in an even firmer tone of voice. Add the words, "or else."

>Also, just the fact that this is the leftist idea of what an "assassination" is, is laughable
The higher ranks are much better at it.

He looks like a carnie. Probably smells like cabbage too.

>It was reported that he is an Autistic
This opens up a whole new can of worms. That means some liberal assholes are sitting there feeding their propaganda to this mentally deficient person. This is not the first time they've done this either, look what happened to Chris Chan. I guess there really is no low they won't stoop to.

I'm glad about it, in the sense that they failed. But on the flip side, there are armies of these idiots, who have the right to vote.

Obviously, but they are probably real assassins; not affiliated with any political party, just being paid to take out their target. How many liberals say "I'm gonna kill Trump", or "I'm moving to Canada if Trump wins", then none of them actually do it? It's pathetic.

It's just hilarious and ironic how incompetent and unmotivated these people are, then they wonder why not everybody agrees with their rhetoric. Why don't we just let Hillary Clinton win and not put up any opposition? Why don't we just let these autistic retards run the world?