Did D’arcy win?

Did D’arcy win?

Attached: 9CA7904D-5836-48F5-A412-D8EB590CC389.jpg (688x727, 117K)

Lel

Who gives a fuck about Smashing Pumpkins in 2018? I’m a fan and even I don’t want to see this shit

He got fat

I like siamese and some other old stuff but this doesnt sound very appealing especially knowing the ticket price is probably metallica expensive. Im sure it doesnt help that billys been cheapening the name by shilling alex jones and tna wrestling

They're just a terrible live band. Always have been.

I wanted to go but it's like $350 for a good seat, the fuck are they smoking

seats at a rock show? pathetic

>terrible live for the last few years
>terrible new material
>Billy going full crazy shill
>not the full lineup
>ridiculously expensive tickets
>they’re old and irrelevant

Nah, nobody really had expectations for this. Media just has a recent hate boner for Corgan.

The absolute state of music journalism in 2018.

So much this.
I'm a hardcore pumpkin fan, but what Billy released was so pathetic after he took up the name of the band again, it doesn't make me wanna see them on tour. I think it would make me sad more than anything else.

And maybe his batshit crazy statements, about Trump or anything else isn't drawing crowds to his shows either...

Dude, everything up to Machina was very impressive, live-wise.
I was even impressed by Zwan live, after such a shitty album.

It's interesting how guys like Rolling Stones can still be among top live music moneymakers, and despite having a sound that, relative to today, is newer/fresher, a lot of the 90s bands have a tough time coming anywhere close to the numbers of what Stones or AC/DC tours have done for the past ten or so years. One has to give credit to these 70s groups for sheer longetivity cuz even an 80s equivalent like GnR has a tough time.

Couldn't have happened to a better egg.

I’m honing to see them this summer. What am I getting into?

It’s mildly entertaing to see Billy ramble on about /x/tier conspiracy theories. It still beats Eddie Vedder sperging out about Trump and Christians in the middle of a concert.

Music concerts and festivals have become so expensive and involves that it's become a status symbol to attend certain ones. AC/DC or GnR is like the expensive vintage metal tee on a hot hipster girl, the stones and Coachella and such are the LV of the music world. Smashing pumpkins aren't cool ironically or not though so no ones gonna go.

If billy wanted to sell tickets he could whore himself out as a 90s nostalgia act that'd be his only shot. But the fucked up thing is the pumpkins were too unique and good to fit the bill.

It might be entertaining and less cringeworthy than a guy spouting propaganda in the middle of a gig, but does it make you wanna buy a ticket to a show?

The live renditions of Machina songs really gave them new dimensions.

Totally. They really made even their worst material good when they were live.
I also went to see Zwan when they were touring. I didn't want to, the album was really bad despite a few good things here and there, I was offered a ticket.
But, really, the gig was so good I listened to the album again.
It was still shit.