How much would this hurt? Luke and Mace screamed but Dooku and Anakin barely even let out a grunt

How much would this hurt? Luke and Mace screamed but Dooku and Anakin barely even let out a grunt.

it would be extremely painful.

Anakin got knocked out, and Dooku is boss

>anakin barely let out a grunt

Chalk that up to bad acting/bad directing

Luke and Mace just have a lower pain tolerance. But the reaction is probably more from shock (and horror) than immediate pain.

that looks so fake wtf lmao
star wars aged like shit tbqh

It happens so fast, it would probably hurt like a fucker but adrenaline would set in quick and help ease the pain.

He didn't get knocked out when he was hobbled on a bunch of rocks. Did he even scream (before being incinerated)?

>t. Tarantino

Dooku is like 120 years old he can't feel shit.

For (you)

Consider suicide

Bad direction. Jackson probably figured he should let out a scream, I doubt Lucas even told him to do it.

Anakin/Vader had five of his limbs cut off and was burned alive and yet never sounded like he was just castrated like Luke. Dude can take anything.

Theres probably some bullshit explanation on how dark side users don't feel as much pain or something

fpbp

>four (4) Jedi come to arrest sheev
>three (3) die immediately

Hamill really sold this entire scene. You really felt like he could die at any second.

Fuck, this movie is so damn good. Back when directors weren't scared to beat their protagonists down like this. What the fuck happened to Hollywood?

How does his lightsaber deactivate if he is still holding it?

This, Hamill was such a good protagonist. I feel bad for this generation. pic related.

Kek

Not as painful as losing your dick to a lightsaber.

He's blah but I don't mind Ridley. But Hamill gave a vulnerability to the character that made you root and fear for him, he got his ass kicked twice for every success he got.

Dooku had that oh shit face and was too shocked to tell Anakin that Palpatine was a Sith Lord.
Anakin passed out when his arm was cut off.

as it would catalyze the blood, shock would set in immediately

>no blood

Yet this poor thing did.

>either you edit that to have no blood, or you backwardly explain that his species has such a viscous blood that the lightsaber didn't instantly cauterize the wound.

It get cauterized instantly u big sexy

I love how Kylo Ren realises he completely outclasses him and just punches him instead of bothering to do real damage though

He punched him as a sucker move and then sliced his lightsaber up his back.

TFA doesn't sell injuries by lightsaber well (in fact, no one in this film apart from a random stormtrooper suffers the correct amount of damage from it), but that was a surprisingly brutal move. You could see Poe's leather jacket split down the middle.

Yeah but I mean that was a clear golden moment for a kill strike instead, so I found it kind of funny seeing Finn struggle and get wasted

Fuck u grow up

shock

As someone that has gotten stabbed by a nigger, I can say that you don't fucking feel a thing once it happens. It hurts like hell afterwards though. Obviously not the same thing, but I imagine getting your hand cut clean off wouldn't really hurt all that much in the instance it happens. I mean, it's a fucking lightsaber, it would burn the nerves in an instant.

it wold hurt as much as being in harry potter, one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

you're a big guy

Seriously fuck off

What was wrong with what that user said?

This here. Clean cuts don't hurt at the time, only afterwards.

He's a little guy for a Stormtrooper.

even though it wouldn't bleed the laser sword would surely heat up the remaining bone to painful levels, boiling the bone marrow within and slowly cooking your arm.

>laser sword
G-George?

that was a shit one

>le reddit stutter

go kill yourself

Tell us about the Goongas, George

Wasn't Anakin screaming and shit as he was getting burnt alive by the heat of lava?
And had some short, loud "OOOFFFUGHHGH" as his limbs were cut off?

It wouldn't hurt really. Anything over 1500 f will fry your nerves fast.

I was poked with a white hot tungsten electrode and it only hurt for a moment then the pain was gone. Took months to heal.

luke and mace scream cause they figured they should for dramatic affect. lucas doesnt notice.

lee knows how someone would actually react in pure shock and acts accordingly. lucas doesnt notice.

anakins actor sucks so he didn't make a sound out of stupidity. lucas didnt notice.

>wrist joint vs elbow joint
that being said there wasn't any blood when obiwan went through mauls torso or anakins elbow and knees

Ask Luke.

But Anakin did grunt, you retard.

you're an imposter harrypotter fag trying to ruin this meme. sad!