Why are Trump supporters terrified of intelligent sexually-liberated women?

Why are Trump supporters terrified of intelligent sexually-liberated women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vDlF0BY3S-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Intelligence and sexual liberation are mutually exclusive.

Why is a Trump hater loading his questions with broad generalizations?

/thread

what?
my #1 fuck buddy is a married university student with children. #trumptits

Someone who respects books would not put their dirty asshole on them

F P B P
P
B
P

pretty sure trump supporters aren't afraid of anything.

there's a reason why it's Trump vs the World..

He wants a fair fight.

There's nothing intelligent about those books.

You're idiots. Absolutely not mutually exclusive.

>Meme literature
Come back when you read all volumes of Capital.

She must be pretty intelligent to realize those books are only good for sitting on.

roast beef detected

This Mexican is right.
You're an honorary intellectual.

Why are you assuming anyone is afraid of intelligent women who are sexually libbed. And what is your definition of this situation here, let's be a little more specific.

prove it

Lol dumb triggered slut

>she doesn't even read Anton LaVey

Into the garbage it goes.

Get that gorilla off those books!!

Because women are child-like in everything they think, do & say. Why would we be cautious about a child who was sexually liberated?

And we're not scared of them, we just derisively treat them as the vapid whores they are. Unless they've used their intelligence to start a family & use their sexuality only with their spouse.

One (you) for the only post this thread needs.

Because sexual liberation is objectively bad for society.

Only a vapid idiot would sit nude on a stack of almost entirely fiction books and think it makes them deep.

This photo is what's wrong with modern American women.

It's a pisstake you fucknuts.
Look at the books again

>The Joy Luck Club
>intelligent
Thanks, m8. My cancer's hemorrhaging.

Also, anyone else notice Caroll's "Adventures in Wonderland" getting crushed by the feminist manifesto?

Had a good laugh at this one.

Because they aren't. They just went to university where they learned 3rd wave feminism

> taping over part of title
FUCK THOSE LIBRARIANS

What exactly does "sexually-liberated" mean? Does it mean that she's down for some kinky shit, or does it mean she likes to get gangbanged by the dumpster behind Denny's?

Do you mean single moms? I bet you do.
They are terrible for society.

>scared of imaginary beings

huh?

once again FPBP bfto the shills

no shit, into the trash it goes
i like my women succubus

I'm not, I love the easy hit and quit pseudo intellectual women

it all makes sense now

Schoolgirl tits are my darkest fear.

Do you guys think that book at the top smells like pussy?

>intelligent
>women

still waiting to see one of these

i make them read it after the 3rd fuck usually
i am doing gods work

Makes me think of:
>SEXUALLY
>LIBERATED
>URBAN
>TEENAGERS

>Reading emotional appeals and disregarding experience or logic
>Intelligent

hmm they can be good / better than me at doing boring shit i dont want to do

i dunno if that is intelligence

Im not gonna lie that picture is in like the top 5 hottest images Ive ever seen and btw its nothing to do with the books ...

Nowdays "intelligent" means someone who memorized lots of opnions.
And sexually-liberated is just euphemism for a slut.
Why would anybody be afraid of an urban cumrag? you are litterally hitler if you don't want aids.

Because your 'intelligent' and 'sexy-liberated' women end looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man and having the intellectual powers of a toddler.

>those books

SOMEBODY STOP THAT WHORE! SHE'S GOING TO FART ALL OVER THOSE BOOKS SHE GOT FROM HER CAMPUS BOOKSTORE!

Why are whores terrified of intelligent sexually conservative men?

Intelligent human beings transcend the exploration of sexuality as their primary lifestyle just after their adolescence is over, and only because it's when the human body usually peaks at sexual phase. Otherwise, objectively speaking, if given the choice, most intelligent people wouldn't even go through this, either because it's a waste of time, or because it's so obsolete. To actually carry on with this sort of behavior, is something very barbaric to feel pride about, that only simpletons spearhead their only shot in this God blessed Earth. I hope that was helpful.

BRAAAAAAP

I am actually sickened by the amount of racism and jealousy by these insecure manlet virgins that they actually have a problem with what a woman does with her own body. It's my choice and I can sleep with someone outside my race if i choose to.

Black men are stronger, more athletic in general, last longer in bed, and have bigger cocks. They also don't spend their time watching anime and playing video games. That's why us white women call you white BOYS instead of men. Black men have way more style and can dance, so no wonder you losers are just so bitter.

I'm proud to have a career as a female, don't act like any of you neets would even provide for a stay at home wife.

this

being sexually conservative is incompatible with masculinity sorry

so its more they dont like sexually conservative "men" because they arent men

>Lolita
>How To Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You
>Full Frontal Femenism
>The Kite Runner
>Life of Pi
>The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
>Eat Pray Love

>All that disgusting fiction

>no counter argument

0/10

Gr8 b8 m8

The hell flag is this? Looks dope.

>intelligent women
>Eat Pray Love
>Lolita
>How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

Hot pic However
All those books are entry level pleb tier shit

i can't wait for rope day

i'm bringing gasoline to start a rope fire

we can all jump rope

All of the intelligent women I know support Trump or are in the process of being convinced to support Trump. None of them support Shillary Cunton, none of them are feeling the Bern. My family and friends have pretty much always just picked the least shitty candidate when it comes to voting, and this time around its Trump.

could you post some pics of you sucking black cock over at /hc/ and tell me how Id be unworthy to even kiss your feet and telling me to have fun sitting around alone at home and jerking off over your pictures?

Because they have a negative effect on society.

>BPFP

The hue is right

being sexually conservative means expecting a virgin wife and being monogamous, which is what has always been a standard of masculinity, not that a cuck like you would understand

oh shit.

found the mexican intellectual.

i thought you were an urban myth

Baseado filho! Ensina-os!

>full frontal feminism
>the girl with the dragon tattoo
>eat pray love
>how to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

yeah really deep thinker here

>Intelligence and sexual liberation are mutually exclusive.

first post best post.

>Why are Trump supporters terrified of intelligent sexually-liberated women?
>intelligent
Not a single sintific/philosophically orientated book just stupid fiction storys
The funy thing is she knows she needs to pose naked there because no one would care about it or even look at the photo for the only interesting part about her is her naked body, disgusting

like i said
the essence of masculinity would be fucking a different a girl everyday and not growing attached or caring

because that is the natural urge to spread seed
its so basic

fpbp americuck btfo

Intellectual people don't need to take pictures of the books they read to prove themselves.

And a nigger no less trying to emulate someone they aren't. This is on the same level as WE.

Because they can use their sexuality to get whatever they want, which is something that men don't have. It is an unfair advantage. As soon as prostitution is legalized, every young woman will be selling themselves and raking it in, while men of the same age will have to work for minimum wage.

Based hue does it again

Black men are way better at making me cum, #saynotowhiteboys

BAHAHAHA!

canadian/bait

this

also i cant help that once again a woman virtue signalling getting naked to make anyone bother to give a fuck about it

>dating a non-virgin
top wew

>intelligent
>women

Stop it, your killing me with these oxymorons.

>1 shill by this ID

Yup!

youtu.be/vDlF0BY3S-A

>Intelligent men have multiple sexual partners
No

If only niggers were capable of building or even maintaining a civilization. If only physique and sexual sanctification could build a country, rally the people, and institute law, order, and intellectual freedom.

muh dick.

it's about seeking attention (just like this stupid post)

"I'm a sexually liberated woman."

"OK. Wanna fuck?"

"RAPIST! FUCKING SCUM! FUCKING RAPIST!"

Leftist women are not anywhere near sexually liberated. They're practicaly muslim levels of prudish. They just pretend otherwise sometimes for the attention.

>unnatural tan
fucking disgusting m8

Because of the abuse they deliver
9/10 American men get beat up by their gf on first date

No one cares what you think anymore Germany

Well hued my huebro !

honestly if the picture from the OP doesnt give you a boner youre either gay or a woman

uh an intelligent man would realize that everything meta is a distraction designed to distract from the fact that he is just a worthless fucking animal that will die and all that matters is passing on his genes

qq

She's going to get her butt stink on those books.

I would kick her off if those were my books...

>1 post by this ID
>97 replies