>tfw no car and no driving license
>tfw no job
atleast i'm 6'1

>your cunt

what jobs can i get as a middle school drop out, even mcdonalds said no

Other urls found in this thread:

sensiseeds.com/fr/graines-de-cannabis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worked by myself as a computer repair guy for a year, it felt really nice doing everything on my own. you dont need a good CV if you work for yourself

none

u can still go to football, motumbo
i heard they like darkies there.

>computer repair guy
hmmm, how did you do it, i mean how did you find clients,that's the only thing i know
will you send me some money for weed then?

i cannot afford weed

that sucks man, same here, if i ever win the lotto , i'll make sure to send you 10k for weed
i'm not black

>will you send me some money for weed then?
Grow your own and sell it, do not smoke it and you can get easy money for a cash crop.

how the fuck do you expect me to do that, where the fuck would i even get the seeds, i know nothing about botany, send me 20 euros for weed you filthy bongstanian

>print a couple papers with my phone number and a whatsapp symbol saying its an economic service
>put them in an ad wall near the university in my city every week or so
>actually drive to the client's house
can be a pain in the ass sometimes, not because of the job itself but because of the people
>that guy that doesnt understand "deleting everything by formatting" means EVERYTHING and tries to guilt-trip you after forgetting to tell you to save some shit
>that guy that has no fucking clue how to use computers and blames you for malware he installes after you're done with his computer

ok thanks spainbro , you have big cojones, i will try this

Seeds are legal to buy online but I get the impression you do not want to do this, I do not trust anyone that would smoke their own gear.

>atleast i'm 6'1
lmao manlet

how where you 19 in middle school? lmao

How is it that you dropped out?
What is YOUR story?

The post below is someone else.
I'm not this rude faggot.

Grinding castings at a foundry.

are you dumb
was violent as a kid, some fags used to bully me me and i went into an autistic rage one day and broke one of them lads jaw, the teachers would always say shit like why r u always alone, i mean fuck i wasnt made for school

no, do you not know what middle school is? retard

Credit line rejected.

Fuck off you stupid fuck, i won't call you a retarded amerifat cuz some other amerifat was nice to me

I CLEARLY SAID I DROPPED OUT OF MIDDLE SCHOOL AND IM 19 WITH NO JOB OR EDUCATION you dense fuck

He is French you dumb-ass

No child left behind jurisdiction held here in the states. Europe is another Continent.

sensiseeds.com/fr/graines-de-cannabis

Crack on, THC Talk will teach you how to grow but they are easy as fuck, called weed for a reason since hey are hard to kill.

I'm that nice guy; am actually average in my cunt, but fat in your lovely algeriastan.

>>tfw 19 middle school dropout
>>tfw no car and no driving license
>>tfw no job
>>atleast i'm 6'1

/fit/ is that way >>>>>

Ok but will i get v& for ordering this shit directly to my adress? or should i find some empty house, i dont wanna get raped by jamal & co in jail

How do you manage dropping out of middle school?
is school not obligatory in france?

mcdonalds here will also say no

you might be able to get a job on a construction site as general labour

He could have run away. He doesn't have to go if no one enforced it.

The seeds are legal to collect just not to germinate, the police will not waste time watching you unless you get greedy and boastful.

It is, they kept sending me letters until i was 16
>How do you manage dropping out of middle school?
well i just said fuck it and didn't go

Why not just say that you graduated high school on your resume? McDonalds is not going to ask for you to prove you have a HS diploma.

ok thanks you're a good lad, not like those fags on /brit/

What for? Laziness? Or other reasons?

I have not posted a single thing on /brit/ ever, generals are cancer.

i actually tried this and they told me to show it, i asked to go to the bathroom and bolted the fuck out of there

herei wasnt lazy i was breddy good actually had nice grades & shieet

>19
>A FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOLER
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

dumb shit
he hasn't been in school for a long time

>Jorge François

>33
>high school dropout
>just got fired in march
>didn't lose virginity until last year
>broke up with that gf
at least i have about $90k in savings/investments to hold me over for now, plus unemployment

>Be Frogleg consumer
>Be bretty gud 4/5 at Middle school
>Stop going because lol
>Become Middle School dropout

Listen up Napoleon Dynamite, first thing you need to do is finish school, a basic secondary education is necessary, you should be able to do this with a bridging course at some tertiary institution like a University-provided college, make your resume top tier, do a bit of research on how to structure it and write up a cover letter too.

Get some qualifications and training, (e.g. Responsible service of Alcohol, Forklift License, Bar training, etc). This will cost money, but should help you get a job.

Finally, put your resume/Cover letter out there! Take it round all the hospitality and retail districts, getting a job isn't easy, it requires work

>would always say shit like why r u always alone, i mean fuck i wasnt made for school
I experience this a lot in life in general

>tfw not made for life

How do we save ourselves, frenchanon?

how do you get unemployment with $90k in savings
do you keep it under your bed?

How about you suck my dick you sheep shaggin' greasy high school graduate cunt

get dat money my dude and shag lots of hoes my nigga you from the states wastin your time on this god forsaken shithole, go to miami beach or something lots of slags there

>what jobs can i get as a middle school drop out,
Sucking dicks in a back ally.

It seems to me that you have massive amounts of experience in this field