ITT: Films women and faggots will never undestand

Hard mode: The movie made you cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I saw that one clip I honestly thought it was Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness for a second.

God, what a fuck up.

Literally watched this movie with a woman today and she asked me so many questions.

She didn't understand why he wouldn't just touch the gun.

Forrest Gump, not even memeing

Agree, I really hate Jenny

>mfw my gf bawled at Saving Private Ryan, Hacksaw Ridge, and Forrest Gump (the war & camaraderie scenes)

Seeing the actual clip of the hero at the end and him describing his experiences made me cry.

I cried when his momma died

Other than for the many gratuitous battle scenes, this movie was a feels-trip.

Same.

Same.

Yeah, I didn't expect to cry either

Some girl sitting directly behind decided it would be best to scream when the Japs surprised attacked everyone.

Literally have never cried during a movie. What's wrong with me, Sup Forums?

You're too backed up. Go see a therapist.

Why do Australians make the best movies?

>pleb friends thought the parts in both Band of Brothers and Hacksaw Ridge with the actual soldiers and them retelling their experiences was the worst part of the movie/show.

Im an ex muslim but cried at the clitche Lawd scenes

passion of the christ, not even memeing
that scene where jesus heals the ear of one of the soldiers that came to arrest him and tells one of his apostle to lay down his sword

Wait, do you guys actually cry after seeing certain movies? This isn't like hyperbole for "I felt sad"?
I'm not trying to bully you or play macho or anything, just curious.

Honest question: what's it like to experience life to its fullest and cry at movies and stories?

It's called having emotions.

And yeah, i have a real soft spot for war movies like this. Was honestly fighting back tears when the actual Desmond came on at the end.
Just thinking of all the shit they went through and what they lost really hits me hard in the feels.

Same thing with Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers.
It's pretty much just war movies that make me tear up now that i think about it

>It's called having emotions.

Look dude I said I wasn't trying to bully, there's no need to be a douche. I have emotions, I just don't cry while seeing movies.

Didn't mean to come off as a douche, just my Strayan' banter mate.

I honestly don't know how or why i started becoming more sensitive to these kinds of movies and shows. Just happened over time

feels like being alive

Nearly cried during rogue one. Not joking.

anyone have a webm of the guy using a torso as a shield while charging with the BAR

Once.
The Perfect Storm.

I'm a fag and i understood every single movie posted in this thread. Guess that makes you all fags.

La La Land

>Male
>Crying
Faggots. Thread full of faggots.

drivel

I saw this movie with my then gf

I really had to try not to tear up

She wasn't moved at all

>TAP TOMMY, IT'S OK
>I LOVE YOU TOMMY
youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA

>Hacksaw Ridge
Christianity and all other religions is cancer

Remember, having a imaginary friends is the sigh of autism.

Watching that movie just make me mad instead

I'm a girl :/

kys

This one got me right in the feels when I was a kid.

Stalingrad (1996) those feels....

I seem to cry about the most retarded shit in movies, that's why I havent been in a theatre for ages

Did you tell her is a nu-male thing?
That`s why the public identifies with nowadays.

Okay, we get it. Ur 2 kewl 2 feel emotion. You are truly a wicked badass.

It may not be a good movie, but I tear up every now and then.

I love you dad.

My gf loved Hacksaw Ridge, OP is neckbeard full of shit.

cast away

THIS MOVIE WAS HORSE SHIT

Extremely underrated

This movie is on Amazon. A man slowly losing control of his body while finding out that his wife is pregnant and that one day he won't be able to hold or talk to his son.

The only time I ever cried at a movie was during The Devil's Advocate when the lawyer dude's wife is going crazy and lawyer dude doesn't believe her and she kills herself. Dunno why but I guess it's because I felt her frustration.