Eternally /ourguy/

Eternally /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/byajperez/status/915969117315899392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's funny coming from a panthers fan

Why didn't /ourguy/ dive on that fumble? Doesn't sound like /ourguy/ to me.

sexist or no

lol women are subhuman

Based black man

BASED BLACK MAN FUCK MY WIFE

I too do not like womenfolk

Sup Forums is full of cowards thats why we post anonymously. being brave and sacrificing yourself for the greater good is a normie cuck thing.

Based black man

Roasties eternally BTFO

lol i h8 women too he just like me xD

>anons unironically getting triggered by cam's sexist comments

I'm not triggered, but it was an objectively stupid fucking thing to say and he deserves all the flak he's catching because of that.

I mean he stands for the anthem and he made a remark that is only controversial because it's current year. This guy unironically is one of the good guys, encouraging youth activity, donating money, not being a hypocrite. So he said something. Wow.

11thpbp

Women are objectively worse at sports. Look at literally any sport in the history of the world.

>Facts aren't racist.
>Facts aren't sexist.

I bet he doesn't realize how lucky he got there

He could have fucked up his back/neck big time

>triggered
nice buzzword poltard. he was being a dick for no reason, it's not about her being a woman, he's just a dick.

Is childbirth a sport?

>during a press conference, an NYT reporter asks General Mattis a question about battlefield tactics
It is absolutely okay to belittle someone who has no fucking clue what they're talking about. Have we really strayed this far as a society where mocking idiots is no longer okay?

I honestly don't know why the press wants analysis from these players. They are stupid and speak in cliches to hype each other up. You shouldn't be expecting some well thought out retort to your questions. Unless of course these soundbites are exactly what they want. Which in all likelihood is the case.

>literally everyone on the entire forum, including panthers fans hate Cam Newton literally all fucking year long since he came into the NFL
>He suddenly makes a off hand comment about women not knowing routes
>now everyone loves him

I really wish I could fit in with modern culture, but there really is no place for me.

All I commented on was fags like you getting mad about this, didn't say a word about how the woman was treated or my opinion on Cam.

I'm not mad. I just said he was being a dick. wtf?

Diving onto a fumble is what got Johnny Knox folded in half.

Still that showed heart. Definitely /ourguy/ material.

>but there really is no place for me

Yeah there is, just call everyone who disagrees with you a "racist", "nazi" or fascist", and just like that, you're like any other goy who fits in with (((modern culture))).

He's black though so it cancels out.

WE WUZ ROUTE RUNNERS AND SHIET

He was just trying to get in her pants.

youre a dick

Why would a gay man want to get into a girls pants?

Does cam listen to Patrice and does he wear his fedoras to honor him?

*dabs in respect*

And yet he's still a coward for not diving on a fumble that could have further fucked his head up.

It's stupid to say, but let's be honest: what good is sports media nowadays?

They're constantly looking for things to spin and sensationalize and only ask questions in order to "start a conversation."

They have no interest in actual sports, they just want to stir shit up, like they have here.

twitter.com/byajperez/status/915969117315899392

>@dannon cuts ties with @CameronNewton. "We have shared our concerns with Cam and will no longer work with him."

Well shit.

B-B-UT HE STOLE A LAPTOP!

It's funny because if you go back and look at her older tweets, she actually has some pretty racist (for today) shit, but no one wants to call her out, yet other journalists are pulling that old card out of Cam's pocket.

This honestly reminds of that stupid gamergate shit.

>doesn't understand memes at all
>defends women on the internet

It's alright, he's just a plebbitor.

Even if it was a dick thing to say people are blowing this waaaayyyy out of proportion.

What's stupid about putting women in their rightful place?
Or do you like negative birthrates and collapse of civilization?

Kek, but RIP Patrice

domestic violence, sexism, anti america, CTE

the NFL has been going all out these past few years

Pretty sure that's the plan but Cam has nothing to do with it

was this expected?

>implying negative birthrate is a bad thing

We don't need anymore people you stupid fuck.

Me neither. They pro football players. They ain't gonna say smart, PC shit. They there to hit people, throw footballs, block, tackle etc. That's why we watch!
I want to watch Mike Tyson box not fucking Neil DeGrass Tyson. He talk about science and say smart shit and stay outta the boxing ring.

>Neil DeGrasse
>smart

The reporter despises black people and has made tons of disparaging remarks and slurs. She's trying to use being a white woman as a shield to fight a black man. The privilege ladder don't work like that cunt.

Cam is forever /ourguy/ and did absolutely nothing wrong and we should all boycott Dannon for dumping him.

>QB is hated cause he's black and had mvp season
>Sup Forums united in laughter has he fails to follow it up
>suddenly he becomes /ourguy/ because he was a dick to a reporter
Sad really.

This. Her twitter posts from 2012 onward are abhorrent. Not that I'm surprised, journalism is a dumping ground for second rate brains, its inherently parasitic. And then she went and chose the sect of journalism that is for even dumber reporters.