Why do people like blonde hair so much and fantasize about it...

Why do people like blonde hair so much and fantasize about it? It looks so ugly and unnatural especially the lighter shades. Every other blonde person I've met is usually wacko in public too.

>have brown hair
>girls call it "dirty blonde" because I get highlights in the sun

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE IT'S BROWN

Grass is always greener I think mate. I never understood it and figured it was because I am blonde

That being said it can be nice

Blondes tend to be more pale. Everyone loves pale bitches. Fuck blue eyes though. Green eyes are master race.

I find it beautiful, maybe because it's basically nonexistant here

this except the eyes, i am not an eyecist

Murrican propaganda

Short blonde hair is divine.
Long blonde hair is meh.

Blonde hair itself is pretty, but the women that have it, fake or natural, are dumb whores 100% of the time. There is a reason Western men have yellow fever.

Part of it is how rare it is. Like in the US only about 15% of the population is blonde, and that's a pretty high percentage compared to the most of the rest of the world.

We have a stereotype in russia about blondes and how stupid they are.

Historically, blonde hair is prized since it resembles gold when exposed to light
The same thing with coloured eyes, which was associated with diamonds

same here
we call them "loira burra" that means dumb blonde

I find it kind of odd that color contacts haven't caught on in the same way, given how cheap/easy to use they are and how highly valued blue/green eyes are.

We have that stereotype too.

blond hair = youth. plus generally pretty.

We have dumb blondes too, but to be fair they are American.

We have that in the states as well.

At the same time however, you can't just claim all blondes are pretty, I traveled to meme state Texas once and all the blondes were literally inbred trailer trash tier.

trump is a blond and he is rather old

blonde=feminine
dark hair=generic and bland

True. Blonde men tend to look like dikes when they have facial hair

I normally agree, but Scandinavian men can pull off blonde well.

Grass is greener on the other side, go to Finland and you'll find a lot of blonde girls with black dyed hair

But blond is associated with youth because many children have blond hair that turns brown as they get older.

Same here

Man fuck you

There are a lot of blonde girls in the US who dye their hair brown/black/red. It's weird. I guess people just don't like themselves at the end of the day. Pic related is a natural blonde.

They are trying to discover their Asiatic roots.
True, but the fact is 80% of women choose dye their hair blond here. Natural blonds might be 10%.

Brown suits her more tbqhwyf

Because blonde hair is rare in my cunt

bitch try this

>darkblonde hair during the winter/autumn
>summer comes
>"wow user did you bleach your hair"

NO I DID NOT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT IT'S THE SUN REEEEEEEEEE

Because it's less common than black/brown hair in non-white countries.

Because it's associated with purity and innocence.
Unfortunately, all the dumb whores realized this and started dying their hair blonde, and for some reason people can't tell, even though it's easy as fuck.