Why are italian girls so qt?

Why are italian girls so qt?

she's Indian?

>shitalians

Literally superior genes desu

>look at this indian I'm going to pretend she's italian because italians are BROWN xdd

you have been posting this thread for months, we geddit

she looks more passionate than indians

Do Indian girls have nice feet?

Half arab

Lmao Italians look like indians bazinga XDD gotem!

Still hot as fuck desu nwn

So are you, but nobodys complaining

No she isn't?

What has your shitty country ever invented?

I'll give you the answer: nothing

Ausfaggot confirmed nigger for not knowing history. His useless autistic ancestors were dragged to and dumped on a shithole desert prison island against their own will.

Didn't they invent dying or some shit?

Probably. OP's moms pussy goes down in one hit just like Steve Irwin.

cute as hell
1000 years of racemixing with north african maghrebis and levantine people gone right

>no one has posted THAT webm yet

if it wasn't for that I would never have developed an unhealthy obsession for stalking qt italian girls on youtube

Crime

Is it the NSFW one? I'm not taking the ban.

I feel people here say that southern europeans are brown because they are "arab/berber rapebabies", but they don't consider that southern europeans actually get some sunlight, unlike chan posters who never leave their houses

ITALIAN GIRLS ARE DEGENERATE WHORES THEY HAVE MOUSTACHES AND SMELL LIKE GARLIC AND ONION SAUCE

t. Croatian with a proxy

THEY ARE BROWN LIKE MY SHIT AND THEY CAN'T EVEN COOK WELL THEY LIKE TO MOLEST LITTLE KIDS AND TO LICK THEIR HAIR ALSO THEY EAT DOGS AND CATS

That's invented in USA

Plz deport your unwanted Italian QTs over my way so I can breed an entire generation for you guys :3

THEY LIKE BLACK MAN AND USUALLY HAVE A SEX WITH DOGS THEY USE THEIRE BODY HAIR TO MAKE THEIRE CLOTHES

I made the original thread in december and this brit has carried it almost a year

El AlbaniANO

Dafuc man calm down be reasonable