But I don't care about humans or ducks

Gosh really makes you think.....

Well, ducks are usually fairly nice.
Niggers rarely are.

Nice Quints

KEK wills it.

What makes something military grade?

I don't know how they don't understand that shooting people is already illegal

This regulation is in place so ducks are not hunted out of existence.

This regulation is in place because it is legal to hunt ducks and wildlife.

We can put this same regulation when we can start an open season on niggers.

So go ahead, keep bitching Occupy Democrats, let's get an open season on the black man.

Did you know that according to federal regulation killing someone is illegal? Did you also know that 100% of Criminals charged with a felony broke at least one Federal Law?

Really makes you think....

if it's scary

Ducks don't go on welfare, refuse to speak murican, use food stamps, hold leftist ideals or vote Hillary and they keep lonely old patriots company at parks.

Ducks are the shit you filthy commie.

Ducks rarely attack people. I would prefer to have more than 3 rounds to shoot an attacker.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJO2Tjp3hQ0

Fuck off duck shills

PRAISE KEK

>tfw no bounty on nigger pelts

they don't make guns to shoot americans with so you can't write legislature around it

kek at that dank pepe

this get is completely unwasted

>sheer pleasure of poaching

Everyone involved in Occupy Democrats should have their hands cut off.

humans are in no way an endangered species

There's no such USA federal regulation exists, homosexual cuckold

Banning types of weapons/ammo is silly. If a person wants to own some big ass gun just for the sake of owning it what's wrong with that?

I don't own any guns but I have fired some before and it was fun, I can only imagine firing bigger ones is more fun and if a law abiding citizen wants to do that for recreation what's wrong with that?

I don't consider myself a conservative but when I hear people calling for bans on certain types of guns it does feel like they want it just because they don't like the people who would buy them or engage in recreational shooting/target practice/hunting, like they just don't like that culture and want it gone.

Effective background checks make sense, and shit like mental health records should be in there, and suspected terrorists should not be able to buy but outright banning types of guns is stupid and won't help anything.

>ONE post from this ID

we are being probed again by the shiling computer.

>one day when computers gain consciousness they will hate us for making them pot things like this...

first post checked post

There's fewer ducks in America than there are people needing killed.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day and I browse Sup Forums.

Well fuck this shit. First thing monday I'm contacting my Senator to find out why the duck lobby can get this sort of un-constitutional protection.

Thanks, OP. I had no idea.

>military grade weapons

Ducks are not shooting back.
So far...

If it's something the military would use

?????¿????¿????????????????????

>post by this ID

Leftards going to start a #DuckDynasty that will flap us out of existence.

Depends on what you're talking about. If it's electronics it's more robust. If it's a rifle it's a piece of shit.

Not military grade.
Duck conservation is more important than fag conservation.

Care to try again, Facebook?

This is wrong, I am a fisheries and wildlife biologist in WA.

The regulation is in place because of the CONSTANT bitching that came forth from double barrel hunters that were raging about "unsportsmanlike" and "unfair" hunting competition.

It's fuckin dumb, the fundamental argument at the policy meeting, before the rule was adopted, was that they need to only allow 3 shells because on average you can only fire two shells from a double barrel, reload, and get off one shot that would be potentially (if at all) lethal

So basically Fudds assmad about autoloaders? Kek

>Occupy Democucks

Sup Forums is literally more autistic than Reddit. They are incapable of responding to bait.

It's like they want these Jews to get paid.

except that there's magazine and ammo restrictions for guns already, not just for ducks. so you're wrong.

fudds being fudds

Totally, it's just like all the raging fly fisherman do. It's fundamentally stupid as fuck, BUT, they get the ears of the politicians because who tips their fedora and thinks they are enlightened because they fly fish and hunt with 10,000 dollar double barrels with hand drawn metal on them?

Fuckin lawyers, politicians, doctors, etc. that have ALL the fucking money.

That's a little wordy for liberals..occupy democrats is really losing its touch

but i like ducks

I thought you had to be pretty wealthy for military-grade stuff, isn't it mostly pre-1986 that you can get your hands on? Plus with the actual permits and what-not.

AR15 isn't military-grade, M16 is. But anybody here even in Eurocuckland could get their hands on a military-grade rifle (namely AK47) if they have enough money and patience to make the connections, doesn't make it legal.

fucking genius! make it illegal to have more than 3 bullets in your gun before you go commit a mass murder. I'm sure these people going to commit murder are going to listen to a 3 round maximum. fucking liberals.

can we consider all the "makes u think" posts as Sup Forumsait tier and remove em MODS ?

Begun the fowel war has

Been googling, can't find any info on attacks committed with legal military-grade rifles. Feel free to prove me wrong and post some.

not all ducks just assault ducks.

Ducks dont rape my wife and steal my shit

Isn't it weird how those same shotguns kill more people than rifles per year?

"military grade"

IGNORANT LIB KEK DETECTED

They do rape though.

witnessed, checked and praised

It's legal to hunt ducks with 3 shot shotguns.
It's illegal to use even one shot muskets in a mass shooting. Hell you can't even use a rock in a mass bludgeoning legally.

OP has no point.

Yeah but it's only duck on duck rape, so liberals ignore it.

>1 post by this ID
all you people dp is drive up the price of long rifles. I doubt you'd read this, but if you look at the news, your fear mongering is having the exact opposite effect.
All you have done, is SOLD guns. google it. Firearms are being sold in record braking proportions.

PLEASE KEEP FUNDING THE GUN INDUSTRY BY POSTING THIS DRIVEL.

dumbass (redforeman.jpg)

Liberals really don't understand guns.