People who say the queen has no power are fucking idiots

You can't be in the house of lords without being knighted. The fucking queen handpicks and selects her her congress.

How in the fuck can you call someone with that kind of power a figurehead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FveBzGMD6zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worth noting that the entire British military answer only to the Queen.

MPs basically tell the queen who she should knight though

also we dont care

Worth noting that Canada and Australia could be called upon to defend the homeland by the Queen in times of need.

yeah, thats why you're our bitch.

We keep you in a god damn shed in our backyard. You're like our looney uncle who dresses up in evening gowns and holds fancy tea parties with his imaginary friends.

Fuck off globalist scum. The UK is staying the UK forever. You will never, ever depose the tribal chieftain of the Anglo Saxons and Celtic allies so you can turn us into a generic republic to be absorbed into your new world order. Get used to it.

The house of Lords only has advisory powers

yeah, right.

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

The Special Relationship: UK does whatever we tell it to do.

>chieftain of the anglo saxons
Kek top irony. That cheiftain hasnt been anglo for 1000 years

They obviously can say no, but then they'd have to change the higher institutions of their countries. No more monarchy for example.

Worth knowing that America would show up because not supporting dad is political suicide.

>house of lords
i meant house of commons

house of lords aren't even elected.

I wish to nominate the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries

doesn't the queen also have the power to dissolve parliament whenever she wants?

damn straight.

assumming the pentavarin isn't real.

which i'm starting to think it actually might be.

youtube.com/watch?v=FveBzGMD6zw

Tribal elders aren't elected. We don't want any more Baroness Warsis being "elected" to the HoL.

The Queen can trace her ancestry back to William the Conqueror. She has Scottish blood from James I of England (James VI of Scotland). On her paternal line she is descended from Albert SAXE-Gotha-Coburg. On her maternal from the Hanoverian (Hanover, SAXONY) Victoria. The Queen is the tribal chieftain of the Anglo Saxons and Celtic allies by descent and divine right.

fapping...

Not anymore. That was done away with in 2011.

None of those are anglo

The British nation is composed of Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Celts and Nords. The Queen represents ALL of these groups.

What's this thing's name ?

you're a bunch of inbred mouth breathers with hemophilia and no earlobes.

you're just lucky the queen doesn't have gills

Normans weren't anglos. They were French speaking Nordics.

But she isnt one of those herself

>That feeling that when the skies darken and the children of Britannia cry out, they will rise up to their true purpose
>The castles protecting their bodies, the Queen protecting their souls

yeah, good fucking luck with that.

I hope China turns you're island into a fucking crater.

The UK is one of the least inbred nations on the planet globalist scum.

The Queen is of Saxon, Celtic and Norman descent as I told you here. Stop chatting shit about something you know nothing about.

spooky mcdoots

>you're island
>you're
Look at his flag you fucking newfag.

Normans are part of the British nation as I said here.

"God save the Queen!!!"

Stupidest saying every.

If the queen is so fucking great then why does God have to save her? Fucking non secular shit.

And a fucking queen? Like an insect?

Fucking backward. I can't wait until we annex you shitty Brits.

Lurk more reddit.