Maybe just dumb it down a bit

maybe just dumb it down a bit.

0 interest, huh?
guess they better start punching people in the face or making fun of homosexuals or other mentally disabled people.

they should have a segment where they try to out-piss each other

first, they start insulting each other, but May intervenes to remind them that in America, 'taking the piss' is only about urinating

then they go to a track and drink a bunch of water

standing on the same line, each host takes a piss down the track, which is then measured
they also time how long the piss takes

longest piss, in both length and duration, wins

NEEDS MORE MAY
less HAMMOND
lesser CLARKSON

Who looked at that photo and thought "yes, I think their facial expressions are great for this upcoming show"

Just replace it with The Reassembler. It's the superior show.

exactly. people don't watch automotive shows to get the latest on cars, they watch them on the off chance that the hosts will beat the living shit out of each other.

havnt seen the latest episode yet, is it really bad?

no, it was pretty good

It's been a good series. It's identical to Top Gear and that's all anyone really wanted.

Overall it would be nice if Amazon left them to it a bit more next season.

I know it's all scripted but this was a little too blatent (especially that shitty shooting episode where they kept dying).

Maybe the BBC could hide it better?

Also needs more cheap car challenges, everybody has said this is what gets every demographic watching and I find the most interesting. I just want more comfy episodes where they drive car boats to a reservoir.

I dropped it after the first 3 because nothing they were doing was genuine
every bit was either something the fans wanted, or a subversion of what top gear had become, which is what amazon wanted

this guy gets it
I want more episodes where they shit on each other because their $1k shit cars can't drive up a hill
toybota plz

GREAT NEWS

latest episode was exactly that.

I'm just so glad they got rid of interviews.
I don't fucking want a 10 minute advertisement in my "3 old cunts wank around cars" show.

It does get better later. The first few were pretty shit, and the celebrity gag every episode isn't funny.

Episode 10 was A-OK

thanks guys
I'll definitely give it another shot

I marathoned the first episode and it was unbelievably shit so I gave up

Should I give it another try? I loved Top Gear, mostly for fun road trips and beautiful cars. Have they stopped those weird studio segments where May plays a total retard?

sort of.

The first few episodes were bleh but they've sort of evened out.

I agree - I just want them driving to Russia and back or something with £1,000 vans or something.

Latest episode was great until they made the race a literal joke. They also need to remove the celebrity shite. Writing jokes that seem natural and unforced would be nice as well. You never could really tell in the road trip episodes of Top Gear whether the banter was forced or not, they always seemed genuine lads having a laff.

It really has gotten better. Driving in northern france in old cars, building beach buggies, even when theu fucked around in the carribean it was nice

in all fairness, they couldn't make it serious, Hammond would have won too easily. May was crippled and Clarkson's car was broken

> I marathoned the first episode

if anyone picks you up about this, say you were being ironic

I really miss the news segment. Conversation Street just can't compare.

>he doesn't take a week to watch an hour episode.

Fucking Normies. You think we have time to sit still for an HOUR?

>he doesnt split episodes into smaller pieces and to lenghten the runtime
haha you cuck, Im on the second episode of GOT and I started watching it when it first came out

This.

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
the STIG is the patrician choice

Jason is the true patrician choice.

Forgot pic.

swap hammond and may and you got the right picture

>ITT: gen y complains about a show made for gen x

kys

What are you talking about it's amazing

It's a great show still, some of the jokes seem forced and too scripted, but it's not ruined, still worth it

>clarkson = bbc
>parachute = series 23 of top gear