Thoughts about this band? I just heard about them yesterday and i like thier songs very much

Thoughts about this band? I just heard about them yesterday and i like thier songs very much.

Attached: Babymetal_at_2015_GQ_Men_of_the_Year_ceremony.jpg (730x486, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VANhYO1TLno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suuure you do

What do you mean by this

It's meh

really good

but this band gets autistic metal fans butthurt

I liked the younger ones when they were little, still good though.

I find them annoying, and I consider them cancer.

But I only consider them cancer because seeing them gives me deviant feelings and thoughts on disgusting subjects that I don't want...

Are we all going to hell?

>I just heard about them yesterday

Suuure...

You mean like occultism? Thanks every metal band through, they are pretty mild anyway

YAVA! is a good song

They're overproduced manifactured shit and I'm pretty sure most of their fans are just weeabo pedos

The J-Pop aspects of their music are kino. Too bad the metal sucks.

Pretty good meme-tier music
Average actual music

Attached: fug-off-boi-this-be-mai-title_o_6798241.jpg (830x600, 232K)

most original metal band of this era

Yes. Teenage Japanese girls in skimpy schoolgirl outfits make me think of occultism. Great insight.

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=VANhYO1TLno

It's JPop, but with generic metal in the background. An interesting gimmick, but don't confuse yourself by thinking it's supposed to be anything more than pop music like the mouthfrothing autists that it aggravates.

Well produced project combining elements from Jpop and metal. The metal band backing them is actually of very talented individuals, I think one of the guys of Coaltaro of the Deepers is involved in the production or something.
It's not something I go crazy over, but every once in a while I might listen to some of their songs, fun stuff.
RIP their guitarist.

Surprisingly good

I prefer Necronomidol

cringecore for white weebs

You have no taste

Lots of blacks are Babymetal fans, and latinos even more.

This is nice. Thanks, user.

That's because latinos are all weebs

>using "weeb" unironically
>2011+7

Attached: 17309067_10155207938389124_9163374071859879583_n.jpg (612x612, 35K)

I'm sorry user, what is the hip new word for weeb?

>check this out expecting meme shit
>it's actually good

Japanese culture is no longer niche, gramps. Get with the times.

>gramps
I'm only 30

Then I don't know how do you not know that japanese culture has been popular in the west for the past 2 decades. Babymetal is not some niche thing, it went viral years ago, there were normie-tier youtubers doing reactions to their videos.

name of character and anime? thanks

I browse Sup Forums, I'm autistic.

People who use "weeb" are now more likely to be actual weebs than those who just like anime thanks to the rise of internet irony and popular normie shows like SAO, One Punch Man and Attack on Titan. "Weeaboo" is dead.

>3 years ago is a long time

i hate children