The U.S. and six other commonwealth nations invaded a commonwealth country in 1983

>the U.S. and six other commonwealth nations invaded a commonwealth country in 1983
>technically any armed conflict regarding the Commonwealth makes it so that the Queen is at war

>tfw America was at war with the queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29986729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>six other commonwealth nations invaded a commonwealth country
>the queen was at war with herself

If you want to get really autistic cubed about it, it's technically not the same queen.

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN

explain

you can be a republic but still be in the commonwealth

it's the same person, but she has a bunch of different crowns

so she's the queen of uk
and she's the queen of canada

there's an issue about succession and if wiliam's first born was a daughter whether she would be queen at the expense of a later born son in every country

she has already said she could kill trump with a sword if he ever visits her

She could do the same to P*tin.
And I hope she does

i hope she does it to me

*teleports behind you*

I heard she's more proficient with a spear than a sword.

She could barely hold a real weapon, though.
If she really said that, she was probably talking about one of the dozens of retarded laws from the old britbong monarchy that no one cares about anymore. She's just an obsolete political puppet with no real power.

>If she really said that

>kill Trump
>"legally nobody can touch me teehee"
>America invades, wipes out the British army in twenty minutes and puts the Queen against a wall
She obviously didn't say that, though.

not the same queen, just the same person, queen is a role not an individual

most commonwealth nations either have their own monarchy or are republics

Who's the queen of Australia?

those armors on the wall look really so small for the modern people

Grenada were being a bunch of infighting commies and it was an invasion to reinstall constitutional government, so no it wasn't an act of war against are liz even if you are being an autistic pedant

>those armors on the wall look really so small for the modern people
look into height over time
a dude as short as 5ft 8in (173 cm) would tower over most people in most of history

Dutch people were said to be especially short.

>he average height of 19-year-old Dutch orphans in 1865 was 160 cm (5 ft 3 in).

By 1856, the average rural Dutchman was 162 cm (5 ft 3.8 in) and urban Dutchman was 158.5 cm (5 ft 2.4 in).

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29986729

reminder that
Commonwealth = Britain and most former British colonies, mixed forms of government

Commonwealth league/realm = Britain and the former colonies still under a monarchy with Liz as monarch

>the monarchy has no power
no one pretends that the queen is anything except a figurehead so this isn't a groundbreaking revelation my macaco friend

aren't you guys the tallest in the world now?

Yup. The manlets learned.

I want to see the queen swing her sword and cut Trump in twine. That would be fucking hardcore and ridiculous.

Barry Humphries, obviously.

>saving a png as jpg

>crown dependencies
?

They're not part of the UK or are they British territories. The UK is responsible for their defence though.

It just keeps happening

>"""""United""""" Kingdom
>"""""Great""""" Britain

Twain* you tit

Think Gibraltar and I think Falklands