DONT GIMME NO BAMMER MEMES

ALL DEY
ERR DEY
CHEAAAAAA

16 points in 16 minutes

are my hawkies elite

>His team plays in the Eastern Conference

Yeah in refunded season tickets

The cavs Kyrie jerseys are on sale here at the NBA store. Should I get one? I mean I can always say I had it before he got traded but still it looks weird

baby wall is my boy

kings wizards broship when?

Fuck John Wall

John Wall will win MVP this year through hard work and determination!

Believe it!

>mfw wally goes god mode against the cavs and makes the finals

Fuck you faggot. you dont even know what the all star mvp trophy looks like LMAO.

I dont watch fake dragonball. this better be positive bro or we gon have a problem

Fuck John Wall

Why you!!!!

It's for real, gowiz. Johnathan Wall is elite!

John Wall is 27 and has only made an All NBA team (third) once
lmao

how will he ever recover? it's not like he's in the golden age of pgs or anything.

lmao @ ur life

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuggets have an absurd amount of 3 point shooters

So you're admitting that he's good but not as good as the rest? lmao

hard work doesn't beat natural talent and destiny, nerd

Kuzma is legit going to make the all-nba rookie team

>lakers

he'll be the mvp next year, will you kill yourself when he wins it?

>MFW the lelkers drafted Drake's autistic brother

then how come might guy btfos the naturally talented antagonist

Um no sweetie that will be LeBron

Holy shit, this is probably the most embarrassed Magic has been since he was exposed as a faggot with HIV.

>Lebron
>caring about the regular season
t. casual

you already outed yourself by admitting you dont know what the all star mvp trophy looks like, this just serves to further prove that your a casual

good day

This was fucking lit especially when Madara admits Guy almost killed him

he ended up crippled for life and the antagonist was fully healed 5 seconds later. I guess the Wall equivalent is him shattering his knee in the semis against the cavs when they were going to get swept anyway

have we all been sleeping on the nuggets? they aren't even playing harris, millsap or jokic and they put up 70 in a half, even if it's against a d-league lakers team. 5th seed minimum desu.

Thanks for the top 3 pick lacucks

>Watching the all star game
lmao
Also LeBron will win MVP because he has a storyline. Nobody gives a shit about Wall to write one for him

Pussy is pussy morons.

>New Zealand
>hates WestGOAT
>hates John Wall

I'm starting to see a pattern here....interesting....

I hate shit overrated players? damn

Laker fans starting to get desperate, their team almost been irrelevant for a decade. Half the people posting in /nba/ were children last time the Lakers were relevant LOL, meanwhile I was graduating high school when Lakers were last relevant.

I said good day

He called Steven Adams a bum too, it's starting to make sense. He probably got bullied by Steven Adams in elementary school so he takes it out on Westbrook.

Any Center who can't grab double digit rebounds is a bum

see what I mean Canada?

New Zealand is winning this debate, at least he's not here literally 24/7 like this Canadian loser. I pray for him to finally go outside every night before I say my prayer to god.

Canada-kun, he's here again, you see this? lol

BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSTTOOOOONNNNNNN hahahahaha

I'm a Wizard fan

Does anyone see legitimate star potential in Ingram

I know he's super young and still inexperienced but damn

we got him again canada

no we all just were memeing because the intelligent meme was funny for a few months last year hes trash

Who else hype for the TImberwolves to completely destroy the Golden State chumps in china tonight?

lmao i see it!

>inb4 Klay goes off

based. we outchea

There are a ton of young players in the league with "star potential." As it stands the only impressive thing about Ingram is his size, handling, and agility combo. He's a homeless man's KD

Brandon Ingram didn't play tonight because he literally got a concussion trying to post other players up lmao. He's that weak.

They've always had elite offense. They're also incredibly deep. The most pressing things they need to do is trade Mudiay and find a longterm solution to SF given Wilson Chandler's age.

What do we call Ingram's facial hair style?

the broken neckstrap

1. Giannis
2. Towns
3. Jokic
4. Porzingis
5. Booker

Is this still considered the top 5 under 22 players? I haven't been paying much attention lately but it seems like people don't think Towns is amazing anymore.

this is pretty much correct, people are only rating giannis above towns because we've never seen the latter in the playoffs

You forgot Lonzo

People rate Giannis higher because he makes a huge impact in every aspect of the game while KAT regressed into a defensive liability for some reason

Hi we are the draft class that's going to save the Sacramento Kings

>Lonzo happens to be "injured" once again before a game vs D'aaron Fox
SO SHOOK

Perhaps without KG, the entire defense suffered. Maybe KAT just wasn't ready to be that defensive anchor and there was lazy perimeter defense making his life harder. But if he continues to be an ineffective rim protector, then there is room for worry.

KAT has everything offensively and is a top 5 rebounder in the league. Defensively he has issues but he's not a horrible defender. Giannis can't shoot either, which is also a huge issue.

>that giraffe on the right

I think he will play sunday, its both teams biggest preseason game.

Giannis Antekedodobrain cost Bucks the playoff series with his lack of shooting

>So shit at shooting you go for a 2 instead of a 3 with a few seconds left in the game

He got shook by my rapties. I don't blame him. My rapties are legit.

KAT was statistically the worse center in the league last year behind the likes of Kanter and Jah. That sounds like a horrible defender. Giannis might be a bad shooter but his game is tailored to minimize that weakness

you delusional John wall fans are the most annoying fans in the entirety of the NBA, this man has literally done nothing important in the playoffs besides get knocked out in the second round. He is the third best point guard in the shitshow know as the eastern conference and if he was in the west he wouldn't even be an allstar. He is a great personality but seriously fuck off and die. He will never be a champion let alone an mvp, get over it and screen cap this, for when he retires he will be known as a point guard that only ever put up good numbers because of the conference he played in.

>got swept by the Cavs

Lol

I also noticed how many easy passes in the paint he could have laid off that he just didn't see.

He carried them on his back for the entire series and especially that game. Kidd couldn't even rest him because they couldn't do anything without him. You can blame Middleton for being awful all series, Brogdon for being a ghost, Jabari fo having no knees, but you can't blame Giannis for them losing

Name 5 PGs better than John Wall

Protip: you can't

>inb4 Westbrook, Curry, Harden, Kyrie

I said PGs not ball handling SGs

Josh Jackson will be an even more athletic version of Jimmy Butler. Shorter than ideal arms, but effort make them great defenders.

looks like gowiz got out of the LD again....

conley

Something went crooked in my mind...

giannis plays defense. he almost averaged 2 and 2 for fucks sake. how can you be this dumb?

>players that are better at the same position my favorite player plays don't count because of a different playing style!!!

ya fuck off buddy

>not drafting malik monk
>signing a starter pg for some reason
the shanty town of sacramento

>Blocks and steals are defense

our childrens children will never see a good team in SAC

Monk and Buddy Hield wouldn't work together. Obviously Hield could have been moved, but you wouldn't net much.

>our childrens children
>im-fucking-plying

Hield sucks mate

I never said he was. I'm just saying that he would have to been moved had Monk been taken. And you wouldn't get anything back that would be an improvement.

The KUUUZ is at it again.

Through 3 games, he's average 21PPG on like 65% shooting and 50% shooting from 3. This guy is the only bright spot on the Lakers now.

Our children's children? Lmao who has kids in this day and age? Shit I don't even use my real name and phone number when I hook up with women. Probably hooked up with over 200 of them at least one has had to of gotten pregnant but lmao not my child.

thats a good idea for you since you're a nigger. but I, being white, need to reproduce in order to save humanity

no joke i usually only share these kinds of secrets with the LD but i went on vacation to brazil with my gf a few years ago and i cheated on her with some fatass hue girl while i was there and i came inside her. there might be a little monkey user running around with my DNA and i would have no clue.

What kind of value could they get for Randle?

They don't seem interested in paying him this summer, but what team would want him?

There's something dark inside of me...

There's something rumbling in my mind.......

Secrets that you weren't meant to find....

probably a second round pick and some 15th man scrub

late night bball