This man is a popular celebrity, but because he is 5'7" (170cm) he is mocked publicly even by his fans

This man is a popular celebrity, but because he is 5'7" (170cm) he is mocked publicly even by his fans.

Is the struggle real in your country?

In my region, at least, the avarege girl size is very low (5,5/5,2)

Being tall here is good, but it comes along with back problems

why didn't he say that to nick jonas face?

lol that manlet rage

cuz hes bitchmade

He's right though it is very rude.

He'd be average height here so please tell him she should come here and impregnate my girlfriend

that was rude... fucking nigger.

when will they learn

lmao that girl looks like my last fuck

Stupid cunt should get beaten to a pulp. Why make fun of other people like that?
t. 186cm

We are the most persecuted race. Reparations when?

Pussies only talk shit online

Why would someone who could retire at 16 concern themselves with some light bantz from a nobody?

5.8 ft here, considered tall in south India. Fair skin is worshipped here don't know why. Anyways I'm lucky .

Because it's probably fucking annoying having to stop and take pictures with people all the time but you do it because they seem like real fans and they ass kiss. Then turn around and bitch about you on insta

just be more confident bro

but simo I want to have sex with girls not shoot them

Someone that famous probably has a shit ton of notifications so im amazed he would even notice

Why are lanklets so insecure? It's like all they have is being naturally tall and suffering from debilitating joint problems later in life.

guy on the left is fucking hot t bh

he's cute omg