Will she have a career after divergent series bombed and getting arrested?

Will she have a career after divergent series bombed and getting arrested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9WFfS7mGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brie Larson and Alicia Vikander can easily be cast instead of her in big studio projects, while thousands of unknown actresses can take her place in low budget and indie flicks. He political bullshit will turn off half the audience (even democrats since she went hard for Bernie). Her election nonsense has made her the female Shia LuBarf.

The last installment in her franchise was the lowest grossing and the remainder of the series will be on TV. She has 7 episodes in an HBO show with other high profile has-beens.

No legitimate Hollywood producer is even considering her for a lead role, or even a minor supporting role.

Her agent and manager must be seething right now, as they take 15% and 10% off the top.

Her pipeline fit will guarantee her work in Hollywood for the rest of her life.

did ted cruz finally get that sex change operation?

She has nice legs and feet

>Brie Larson

OLD

>Alicia Vikander

NIGGER

I don't understand why they were protesting the pipeline. Do they not see how an enormous of a boon it is for America to slightly stop depending on Middle Eastern oil?

>I don't understand why they were protesting the pipeline
How else can they take selfies with the funny natives and get likes on facebook?

Pipelines are not a very safe way to transport oil. They eventually break and pollute the local land and water. It takes them a long time to figure out there is a problem.

Modern pipelines are high tech as fuck. You only get that if you used shitty companies to make your stuff. Motherfucking japan has robots that scan their big ass bridge once a day to detect any damage then use them to automatically fix it. Why can't US do the same. They're rich as fuck.

Alicia Vikander is adorable

Fuck you

Brie is ugly tho
I would say butterface but her body of work has rarely been featured anywhere so idk

wow really? its almost like we get all our shit from 3rd world shitholes now, not only that but we've reached the saturation point where everyone is trying to do everything as cheap as possible
THANKS CAPITALISM

>Alicia Vikander is a half-nigger

Her ancestry is Swedish and one quarter Finnish

You are 100% faggot

These protests are the reason companies bother to make modern day pipes as safe as possible.

>THANKS CAPITALISM

more like THANKS CHINESE CORPORATIST MEGASTATE, thanks to them capitalism is barely surviving at this point with their institutionalized slave labor and demolishing of Western infrastructure.
But of course you know that and were just making a funny.

Hippies will keep employing her because of muh stronk womyn

she's got big boobs. I like

Her father looks like the monopoly guy from Ace Ventura.

She looks like she came out an asshole then

>Just look at those niggers! They have the nerve to be all black as night! Get my blood boiling to see those blackniggers

Seriously that faggot who said she was a nigger is fucking retarded and should end himself

It's called a tan, I understand you've never had one
Get off the computer for once and get some sun you retarded underage faggot

Her mother and her are definitely people of color but nothing going so far as half black.

>Swedish
he already said nigger

>Finns and swedes are p.o.c.

Wtf you white supremacists are retarded
You split hairs until Noone while white skin and European backgrounds aren't white
>oh you're Irish? You're a nigger!
>oh you're Scottish? You're a double nigger!

Who the fuck is white than?

Ps fuck Anglo-Saxon faggots and aryans

Literally the worst, just the biggest assholes on the planet

I am not saying swedes and finns are poc. Just look at her and her mother and you can tell they have non-white ancestry. It isn't just their skin tone but their facial features as well.

>Ps fuck Anglo-Saxon faggots and aryans
fuck off cunt, just because you're second-rate white doesn't mean you get to insult the kings of modern civilisation.

SHES A LOT BROWNER THAN BOTH HER PARENTS

HER DAD IS PROBABLY A KUCK AND LET SOME RAPEFUGEE FUCK HIS WIFE WHILE HE WATCHED FROM THE KUCKSHED

>SWEDEN
CHECKS OUT

In some pics she is quite a bit lighter but she still has a slight olive complexion.

I STAND BY MY THEORY

THIS IS SWEDEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, THEIR BROWNS JUST LIVESTREAMED A GANGRAPE

Maybe if she stops shaving her legs and pits.

she was adopted you fucking sjw shits

She has the face of an alcoholic, it's so bloated.

>Be moviestar with money out the ass
>Still wear Chucks
Why would you do this to yourself, get something more comfortable

Vikander brie this bitch all ugly and cannot act

There is already 3 pipelines under that body of water.

And one of them leaked into a stream which the high tech sensors failed to detect less then a week after Obummer halted construction.

Literally who

He shouldn't have made them stop.

DAMN LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

Thanks for this post. Incredible commentary, user

Pipelines are the safest way to transport oil. Trsins spill way more oil and occasionally blow up towns.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9WFfS7mGE8

Kek!

She has incredible pits. Very underrated

Nice nose hair too.

Some forearm hair too, although I think she waxed in the meantime.

chimp

Hope she has a really hairy ass hole and crack.