What rule does this guy live by?

What rule does this guy live by?

People who put themselves in dangerous situations don't deserve mercy.

he thinks of himself as fate/destiny/force of nature so the only rule he lives by is what he deems "fair", like the coin toss. Except when people dont play by his rules, he fucks up and stops being a "force of nature"

Kill man with big hat

He's just a twoface knockoff.

he killed people who had nothing to do with the money though

Strenght is the only virtue

Kill all sons of bitches.

an extremely dualistic rule of law, like the sides of a coin

Is this the new 'What did he mean by this?'

What do I tell my barber to get this haircut?

The whole purpose of the plot was to make Tommy Lee Jones think that criminals are too horrible to comprehend, so chigurh is just the absolute most incomprehensible and horrifyingly unpredictable murderer.

make it grow

ask for a young mom's hairstyle

CALL IT

>"Get me Judge Holden!"
>"He's unavailable."
>"Then get me his non-union Mexican equivalent!"

Excuse me?

NAW INFAWMANTION

The difference between Holden and Chigurh is that Holden actually has a personality. Holden is just the Devil. Chigurh is pure... won't say evil, nor death, but perhaps doom or destiny incarnated

>writing a Sup Forums post as if he were speaking
the cringe is real

I always assumed he was mentally disturbed and living by no rules.

>Holden is just the Devil
Even though there are obvious similarities to Paradise Lost scenes I doubt Holden is so simple as to be simply the devil.

He's a gnostic archon according to some scholars. But he might also be the embodiment of war or something.

Throw a coin

I think Holden is the Devil. But a modern Devil, not just the classic sterotypical demon.

Chigurh is the embodiment of fate. A force of nature

Sit at the barber chair, murmur under your breath while rocking back and forth and then yell "ENOUGH" and hit the counter with two fists.