whorthose are a fine pair of tits

Whoresfucker

>1st amendment rights

Cracking rack though.

noice

Whore

>helmet
>hair tied up

Instagram SHOULD take that failed photo down, Putin looks majestic, you just look like a Whore on a Horse.

>people send her messages about her tits
>p-perverts! how could this happen!
>my soggy knee!

>tfw no instagram to report this whore

chelsea handler is an old attention whore

>women
>rights

>1st amendment rights on the website of a privately owned company

>compliment guy on his pecs
>T-thanks dude, I work out

>compliment girl on her tits
>How fucking dare you, you sexist, bigot, white cis-fucking-male. One more look and I'm pressing rape charges.

Except that Putin is an absolute alpha with his elegant grace and majestic horse stimulating my desire for blood and violence, while that whore is wearing a fucking helmet and only stimulates my penis.

Harlot.

They took it down because Putin wasn't wearing a helmet due to OHS

Take the helmet off pussy.

>showing your tits
>first amendment

wut? didn't first amendment had to do with freedom of religion/speech?

female proving once again that women suffrage was a mistake

Thank god she did't post a high resolution photo just of her

> muh bewbs
How's that a rights issue? Kikebook should allow all the whores post all the nudes they want

>Someone would want to censor these beautiful tities

>amaze-balls

are people really talking like this?

>brave
>helmet
Ok

Only nu-males and "guys" raised by single mothers

chelsea handler probably shouldnt do stuff like this. every single girl with body image issues is going to look at this and feel terrible about themselves. chelsea should really spend more time focusing on how she can lift up EVERY girl instead of just girls that won the genetic lottery.

>first amendment rights
>for someone who is not an American citizen

wut

Whore

Fuck those are some nice titties

she's like 30 but looks as old as Putin

>coalburning, liberal whore

Someone should tell her Putin is a God and can do whatever he wants.

If you are going to parody Putin at least take that silly helmet off you slag.

gotta be safe you stupid cunt

Putin has an instagram?

What a handsome stud. The horse is fine, too.

I'd HANDLE those tittays

She's not brave and looks like an insufferable stuck-up bitch, although I do happen to agree with her. Though it's not like Instagram can't just do what they want here/

Whorse girls not even once

whore

Ugh, looks like a Salvador Dali painting of two sunny side eggs nailed to a 2X4.

>1st amendment rights

She's got the same level of understanding of the first amendment as the average gamergater

I have a better solution: We should force white men to wear bras if they ever want to go topless in public.

Then, the sissification of the white male will finally be complete.

Americans do that regularly

they are nice boobs

>Using a helmet
Whore and a coward

Oh, so now lefties care about the Amendments?

>Chelsea Handler
Is this that whore who's taken to posing in various revealing poses because she's become a z lister?

whore

Really makes you think.

>Chelsea Joy Handler was born in Livingston, New Jersey, the youngest of six children of Rita (née Stoecker), a homemaker, and Seymour Handler, a used car dealer.[7][8][9] Her American father is Jewish; her German-born mother, who came to the United States in 1958, was a Mormon.[7][10] Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1989,[11] and battled the disease for over a decade before dying of it in 2006.[12] Handler was raised in Reform Judaism and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.[13][14][15][16] She has said that while growing up she felt like an outsider, recalling, "We lived in this nice Jewish neighborhood...Everyone had Mercedes and Jaguars, and I was going to school in a Pinto."

freedom of expression as well

Man breasts are atavism, your brests are sexual symbol and should be censored or at least marked NSWF.

>she felt like an outsider, recalling, "We lived in this nice Jewish neighborhood...Everyone had Mercedes and Jaguars, and I was going to school in a Pinto.

OMG,HOW AWFUL!!! LET"S START A PATREON AND BUY THIS YOUNG HEROINE A ROLLS ROYCE!!!

no. they care about not being able to show titties to potential bulls.