Would you agree?

Would you agree?

Remove that trash Harry Potter and you're set.
Maybe some Star Trek TOS

I'm in Seattle. I could stand for some sun. Otherwise sounds pretty swanky

Agree that its one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>tumblr

you just sit around making the same shit threads day after day and get excited because someone responded to you don't you op?

REDDIT WEATHER xD
ALSO LE FUNNAY COPYPASTA LULLLLZ
REPLY TO MY POST FOR AN EPIC SCREENCAP :D

Don't post in my thread again

What the fuck is reddit weather?
Are you braindead

I can't sit through one Harry Potter film, let alone 8.

Swap it out for pic related, and sure.

eating like shit while watching dull shit I wouldn't call it perfect.

Unironically yes.

minus the monkey and the vomit bread that's nice

*brap*

whats the cheese for?

Fixed it for you.

Cheese pizza and I'm in

>I watch musicals

She doesn't look very comfortable.

that's actually a pretty solid depiction of my day to day life, the drugs make it extra comfy

are you NEET to!? :oooo haiiii!!!!!

yes, for about 2 years i think now.

going really great here, i m 7 months in, and have only had 3 mental breakdowns so far, which only lasted 1 week each. NEET life is great, enjoying movies, video games and internet shenanigans.

thing is like personaly i'm fairly lucky, i have my own place for about 5 years, govt give me about 500$ or euro every month, and what i do is i sometime clean up my shit, move to my brother or parents or friends and rent my place on aribnb. i can go up to 13000 a month without slaving a single minute.

so i'm trying to keep my life on some sort of track, but i'm just 27 and i feel like i'm missing out on life now, but anyway i'm having chronic depression for about 5 years i think, mainly because of weed i think, i'm a huge smoker, and despite being a lot of fun, it just take you out of what normies consider life or anything that lead to a respectable place in society

that seems really great, i m just 20 years old and live in my parents basement. the school i got into closed down so i ended up NEET. Sounds awesome having a place to rent out, lots of great cash for zero effort. i m planning something similar for my own future, problem is i gotta WORK for 4 years to afford an apartment.

yea i know i'm very lucky, you are still young, i mean im 27 that's also young but at 20 you could start studying again and get back on it.

people my age normlay have a good paying job now and an ok car, so i regret a bit not pursuing study and found myself an ok paying job at least. adding to my appartemnt i'll have way more money.

but he, i'm not that hungry for money either. Neet life is tough because you have no project and no future, i mean personaly that's it, i think if you stay in that state too long you'll go insane and end up sad.

for now for me i would say neet life was more of a choice, and i feel happier than some of my friends sometime who are wageslaving, it's all relative dude.

just keep your mind moving, and open

Thanks anonymous person, il remember that.
Planning to study network administration next year, hopefully everything will turn all right.
Worst case scenario is working at electronic/video/music store for 7 years before complete mental insanity, but minimum wage here in the westeren europe is pretty decent i guess.

Wow I swear I saw someone post something like this before...

that 'za looks awful, i can only enjoy a movie with nice slice of 'go 'za.

Yes harry potter is literally for patricians only not that gay lord of the rings shir