Did he get that for killing jews?

Did he get that for killing jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's another holocaust thread
what did this board ever do to you

he got that for playing a part in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Bravery, user. Bravery.

wtf? haha

honourably so

No good deed goes unpunished

This conjures up memories of a time when abatap would run this board single handedly, brings a tear to my eye

I'm slowly realizing how cuck of a director QT is. Allied forces didn't even know of concentration camps until they invaded Reich territory, yet somehow Jews have assembled an anti-German death squad for what? Anti-semitism that was prevalent everywhere in Europe?

The nazis have been opressing jews ever since they came to power, learn some history you moron. That's one of the reason why there was a big jewish migration to US. Everybody knew the situation, but the true scope of german barbarity was discovered only after the allies defeated them.

>tfw to intelligent to kill the members of the chosen race

>Tarantino thinks WW2 was all about the jews

>Bravery

What's funny though, is that in today's age of irony, kids don't actually realize the irony of the scene. Ironic, I know.

youre pretty stupid.

>Tarantino thinks WW2 was ended because Hitler died in a movie theater
What an idiot, right?

Jews were being oppressed way before that. Anti-antisemitism isn't an exclusively German phenomenon.

he should have gotten a medal

No
He got it for eating poos

This, the Jewish people have been kicked out of every civilization they've been a part of

Why is the whole world so racist?

Got that for being a strigoi.

>The nazis have been opressing jews ever since they came to power,

"Judea declared war on germany" in 1933, not even one month after Hitler was elected.

>. Everybody knew the situation, but the true scope of german barbarity was discovered only

"Germany must perish" and the Kaufman/Morgenthau plans which called for the forced sterilization of all german males over the age of 18 along with turning germany into an agrarian serfdom working camp were published as early as 1943.

hmm really makes you think

It really does. I wonder what makes everyone hate Jews that much that they're forced out of every country. What could be the thing that links them together, racism maybe?

Well, they knew because of le polish concentration camp man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
, but I'm guessing it wasn't common knowledge.

What's the entire world's fucking problem?