Best concert you've ever been to?

Best concert you've ever been to?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521152120837.jpg (720x960, 19K)

Iron Maiden

Fargo-Moorhead Symphony Orchestra - Dances from The Nutcracker, 2008

clairo

WWE Live. WALK WITH ELIAS.

Your pic. Saw them in 2012 and they were fucking bonkers. Threw a drum into a Mac.

the flaming lips, truly amazing

Either X Japan or New Order, both in 2011.

young fathers have the best live energy of any band ive seen

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS, or TTNG was a great concert, the new singer was funny and would banter with the drunk old people was just hilarious no other concert has topped that experience. Also their music sounded exactly like the studio version with the only difference being the different vocals which were arguably better. I’m getting nostalgic guys

>King Crimson Summer/Fall Tour 2017
saw them in Chicago with balcony seating, then in Milwaukee with second row seats, both times were absolutely sensational

Neurosis, 1999 in Calgary

Grimes

Tanya Tagaq. A transcendental experience.

Either the Cult, Royal Blood or Sleigh Bells.
>Call me soy but The Killers was an amazing show

But I'm pretty sure pic related will beat all of them when I see them in May

Attached: peace_m8.jpg (3445x2500, 191K)

Flaming Lips or Andrew WK

Both those artists have shows that transcend just a show a become something priceless.

She hosted Podcast Playlist last night. Along with some things you would expect to hear she also played Master of Puppets. I intend to learn more about this woman.

steely dan

BASED

either Enter Shikari or The Dillinger Escape Plan when I saw them in Japan

Maybe Watain? They really put in the effort, and the crowd was great.

holy shit link?

NIN in Paris, 2013
not their best show by far, IDGAF because I went there alone and danced like a mad fuck for 2 hours and it was awesome.

Death Grips last year at the Fillmore.

>going to a concert
lol, you soyboy beta cucks

>The Dillinger Escape Plan
When did you see them? Finally saw them last year, and after all the hyping up from conversations with my friends I was a bit disappointed. I suppose the whole getting old / not being able to be quite so crazy thing is part of why they stopped.

I haven't been to many, but it would be a tie between the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and KC & the Sunshine Band

what kind of soy faggot names a band this

daddy issues

limp dicks and wrists

Einsturzende Neubauten were pretty fun

October last year, they did two nights in Japan, one was 1000 cap, the other 300, the latter show was mad, the band kept going on about how it was their favourite show of the tour and they barely stuck to the setlist, just randomly picking songs, got some lesser heard stuff, plus Skrillex was there and crowdsurfed on me, it was weird

Ween

Ah, sounds cool. They're meant to be way better in small venues, but I think it was the forum in Kentish Town where I saw them, so that's like 2500. Did see them at Wacken with a pretty small crowd, but they pretty much phoned that one in. Shame - I hear they were amazing when they really got into a gig.

Jorge Ben Jor

Seeing Testament, Slayer and Megadeth doing 25th album anniversary tours.
Slayer played all of Seasons in the Abyss.
Megadeth played all of Rust in Peace.
The beer was good and affordable. No 8 dollar bud light bullshit.
2nd closest was Iron maiden and Dream Theater at Madison Square Garden.

Death grips (energy)
Joyce Manor (fan presence)
Phoenix (best live performance/show)

Spank Rock / Lupe Fiasco / Diplo / Crystal Method all b2b.

Both those shows sound awesome.

>tfw you see a DSBM live and the vocalist bleeds on you

Attached: 1455507559123.jpg (500x444, 23K)

>accidentally a word

anyways, it was Lifelover and Kim was cutting the shit out of himself as usual. He didn't bleed on me, but apparently some other guy got some

I went to see Animal Collective with my dad. He didn't like it.

Never heard of these boys before til I saw them opening for Warpaint in London, honestly they blew my fucking mind, never seen such a hyped show. Shame their recorded output is meh

Attached: a1499650541_10.jpg (960x837, 93K)

Boris playing all of Pink, with Earth opening up for them

Attached: boris.jpg (1632x1224, 396K)

>Boris playing all of Pink
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I would kill someone for Just Abandonned Myself live