Daily reminder that this is Trump's easiest path to the White House. He will likely not win: Wisconsin, Nevada...

Daily reminder that this is Trump's easiest path to the White House. He will likely not win: Wisconsin, Nevada, and Virginia in that order.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona
salon.com/2016/04/25/bad_news_for_hillary_and_democrats_donald_trump_is_coaxing_tens_of_thousands_of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/
dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/18/more-democrats-crossed-over-to-vote-republican-in-ohio-primary.html
bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/02/amid_trump_surge_nearly_20000_mass_voters_quit_democratic_party
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/11/more-bluecollar-democrats-switching-parties-for-trump-n2131496
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NY
>blue

If Paul Ryan and Scott Walker wanted Trump to win, they could get Wisconsin to be red. A lot of union workers (especially local 8 ironworkers) dislike their inevitable support of Clinton.

Uh yeah by like 30%. It's overwhelmingly blue. What you should be saying is

>PA
>red

>NY
>Red

is the dream dead?

>Mr. New York
>Not winning New York

You can't win an election without getting at least a good margin of the minority vote, which he won't get. I can't see him getting more than 2-3% of the overall minority vote.

Hispanics hate him, niggers hate him, and Muslims hate him.

He will not win New York unless there's a massive landslide that nobody sees coming. Realistically, he will lose NY by 10-15% instead of the usual 30% that Republicans lose it by.

PA is this election's Ohio. Watch. The polls already show it tied.

This Trump is going to win it
NY HATED fucking Hillary as a senator

I wouldnt be surprised if he got 2-3 new england states too

>He will not win New York unless there's a massive landslide that nobody sees coming.
Or if there is another terrorist attack that Obama and the Dems write off as just a angry gay man

NY hates trump

If there's another terrorist attack 1-2 months before November 8, there will be a solid swing to Trump of 5 points or so. That gives him a majority of the swing states, but not NY. And if the attack were in NY, the best he could still do is lose it by upper single digits.

I think there's a genuine chance Texas will finally shift blue this time.
With how many Latinos, California transplants from economic shifts, and Trump being perceived as a flip flopper i really think it could happen.

WI hates walker after what he pulled,

Hillary is a proven whore. That pussy has done more for her campaign than money has. It makes me wonder if she will be fucking as much as her husband was in the Oval Office. Im sure Monica Lewinsky (or a variant) will be returning to the spot beneath the desk.

Pennsylvania is going to be tough as shit for the Donald, but it looks like he doesn't have a choice.

Its simply not possible.
NY is one of the centers of liberal thought and power.
Its like saying California would go red.
Its simply not going to.

Then why did comrade sanders lose to her in NY?

Because she was actually popular as a senator in NY.

>PA is this election's Ohio. Watch. The polls already show it tied.

PA will not go red. It hasn't gone red since Reagan and before him it went decades without going red. Every 4 years republicans say they can win PA, even if it means changing the law so black and poor people can't vote. Or intentionally mismanaging the election process in black dominated districts in order to cause long lines that discourage voting. Even with that PA still goes blue.

Texas will probably be won by the lowest margin in a long time due to Hispanics, but Hillary very likely will not win it

PA will be closer than VA. His message resonates better there

The state is shifting red just as VA is shifting blue. Western PA in particular is getting deeper red. It's going to be won by Republicans in the next few election cycles if not this one

That says more about VA. The Philadelphia area pretty much swings PA blue nearly every time.

PA won't go red because of their staunch opposition to unions and actively try to fuck over membership

Pic related. He may need to actively campaign for the black vote, but that would help him in Philly and Cleveland

But the Dems stance on immigration also undermines union workers. And this election is more about immigration than it is right to work legislation

i agree about immigration but its the major businesses who bus in immigrants by the hundreds and it just so happens that those businesses are in bed with republicans

Don't forget about Arizona either.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona

Legal Hispanic turnout will be mind-numbingly high.

I really fear that Trump is suffering from early alz/dementia. That Scotland Q and A was fucked up. He won't last a month in the WH, if he were to win(nope).

What the fuck have you dorks done?

Nah, he's just perpetually sleep deprived. It mimics some of the symptoms of dementia but it isn't the same thing.

why dont Sup Forumsacks mass migrate to PA to turn it red?

This. PA had shitty ID laws, so we can all vote like 4 times too

>WI hates Walker after voting for him twice in under a year

I don't think he's going to win Pennsylvania. I think people are really, really, really in denial about how non-White and communist the United States. It's an enemy nation and we live in it.

What you should be preparing for is war.

>NJ
>Blue

Top parkway m8

Fuck. I just moved from there to a super liberal state. I wish I could help the Trump Train in PA.

If you think Trump has a fucking prayer with moderate (ie most) voters you are delusional and have been on Sup Forums too long.

Liberals were gifted this presidency on a plate.

Do you live in NJ? I do. There is no way in hell this state goes red. We are one of the most non-White and Jewish states in the country. Middlesex Country has the highest rate of Asian immigration in the entire country.

Niggers always hated republicans ever since Lyndon Johnson bought their votes in 1964.

The fact that Trump has more support amongst blacks than ANY other republican candidate in the past 40 years, even if only a little, is indicative of a potential landslide.

>You can't win an election without getting at least a good margin of the minority vote.
This isn't true, not yet. The problem for Trump is he isn't getting enough of the White vote and he can't, because too much of America has niggers all over their family tree now.

This is why numbers and studies that show how White America's Whites actually are [that get circulated around Sup Forums from time to time] aren't relevant. All those super pure Whites who are still fucking and breeding with niggers are counted in those statistics.

US is a straight up niggered country.

fuck off potato nigger

Why do people keep saying this when he has switched thousands of moderate Democrats over to his side?

he hasn't though, all of those people support webb

The majority of Hillary's supporters are too stupid to remember the date when its time to go vote, theyre underaged or theyre illegal aliens so they can't vote in any state except California

salon.com/2016/04/25/bad_news_for_hillary_and_democrats_donald_trump_is_coaxing_tens_of_thousands_of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/18/more-democrats-crossed-over-to-vote-republican-in-ohio-primary.html

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/02/amid_trump_surge_nearly_20000_mass_voters_quit_democratic_party

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/11/more-bluecollar-democrats-switching-parties-for-trump-n2131496

He got a few bitter Berniebots, maybe. They weren't enough to win Bernie the nomination and they're not enough to win Trump the presidency.

But sorry to interrupt your echochamber here with some reality. I'll leave you to it.

has nothing to do with what i said

Can you explain why he'd win Pennsylvania but not Virginia or Michigan?

You fucks seriously need to stop meming.

The majority of independent voters support Trump

I'm wondering the same fucking thing. What is this horseshit?

>echochamber

Every fucking time

People disagreeing with you doesn't make it an echochamber you delusional liberal

Then again, most of the votes come from NYC even though I can say for a fact that Western New York loves trump.

>People disagreeing with you doesn't make it an echochamber
this is true.

what makes it an echochamber is a bunch of people agreeing about something that is factually incorrect.

Like the idea that Trump has a shot at the presidency. There is no indication he even has a chance.

Feel like he'll win Nevada. Is it really that cucked?

Fuck off, cuck

Minorities hate fags, and don't wanna be bossed around by women.

It isn't an echochamber because we don't even ban shills like you

Most do not come from NYC, you're full of shit.

Using 2012 turnout for New York Trump just has to win 35% of the vote in the city and 60% in the Upstate in order to turn it red. It will be very easy.

you would if you could.

notice the constant abuse you hand out to anyone that disagrees with you.

it doesn't matter, your circlejerk isn't going to help Trump get elected. In other news, you can't levitate no matter how hard you believe in yourself.

Arizona will be red. Snow birds will be here by then.

I'm not in support of that reality, just recognize that it's true. The White nationalist movement does not kill, so it cannot win.

Because NY hates New England

>Disagreeing with someone

>the same as deleting their posts and banning them form the site so nobody can ever even see a dissenting opinion

You get abuse because you deserve it. Complain all you want.

Fuck off. You guys also said trump could never get the nomination

>I'm a saint for not doing something I don't have the power to do.
you're a moron.

anyways, I'm not complaining.
Imma hang out on election day and laugh at you idiots.

Clinton has no chance at winning here in Virginia now that we have new 2014 voter id laws. And black turnout will be lower. And our criminal Dem governor is under investigation, and Clinton is most likely to make Kaine her running mate, and Kaine isn't liked. I admit, I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, but I just don't see Clinton being able to get the same support as Obama here.

Didnt the dems let 200k Felons have the right to vote in VA?

>Clinton has no chance at winning here in Virginia now that we have new 2014 voter id laws. And black turnout will be lower. And our criminal Dem governor is under investigation, and Clinton is most likely to make Kaine her running mate, and Kaine isn't liked. I admit, I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, but I just don't see Clinton being able to get the same support as Obama here.

Last poll showed her up by like 3 in Virginia.

This is the state that almost voted for Rubio over Trump just by doing well in NoVa.

NoVa is just too large and too pro-clinton and anti-trump.

Women are also going to turnout for Hillary

>winning Florida

Holy shit, the delusion

>You guys also said trump could never get the nomination
I never said that. I was afraid he wouldn't.

Clinton is a weak fucking candidate. The only way the GOP had a shot at losing this election was with Trump.

It's being challenged in court by Reps. It'll be close, but I also think Trump could pull it off.

It's in court right now. I'm sure there will be allot of white redneck criminals who will vote for Trump. Even though the polls have Trump down by two, the polls are always biased against Republicans.I just don't see Clinton getting support the way Obama did. I admit, me like many others feel for the Obama meme here, but Clinton doesn't exist people the way Obama and Trump did.

Pennsylvania here, and everyone I know is voting for Trump. Then again, everyone I know is white.

Feels good.

Trump will indeed win

He'll win Nevada. Consider this:

Beaners work too much to vote
Everywhere except Vegas are DEEP red
the young people here in Vegas are an amalgam of California and middle america/midwest, they are pretty conservative as far as young people go
half of the population lives in Vegas, where if you go up or down the 15, you see a giant glittering gold monolith that says TRUMP on it. Every single day. That kind of thing weighs on people.

heres hoping webb endorses trump

>Voted for Obama

Trump will out preform all his polls because his main supporters are the elderly while his main opponents are millennials. Millennials cannot be relied upon to actually go out and vote on election day. Just look at Comrade Sanders and Brexit

And Trump had the highest Nevada Republican Caucus votes ever. Got 35,000 people to vote for him, and Clinton only got 6,000.

Oregon is going red this election. Screencap this.

Also check em.

I live in Nevada.

It's not happening.

Women, minorities, and college grads all hate him here.

Vegas is too large and non-white for him to win here

Honestly man, I am pretty much Liberal. Obama was an exciting candidate. I know you may be a Democrat yourself, but why are you so pro Clinton? She is the worst possible Dem candidate. Hell, I would vote Dem again if anyone but Clinton had gotten the nomination. Clinton is just so shitty, and excites no one.

Virginia has a lot of government payroll wageslaves cause of DC.

Michigan is nearly identical to Pennsylvania, but does have some more niggers/spics in the Detroit Metro area, which may lean it towards Democrats ever so slightly.

I think out of all the pie-in-the-sky predictions of which blue state Trump will flip, Oregon is the sleeper. I actually think Trump has a better shot at Oregon than he does Florida or Virginia.

>I know you may be a Democrat yourself, but why are you so pro Clinton?

What? I'm not pro-clinton.

Nonetheless, the polls show that dems are more enthusiastic about Hillary than republicans are excited for Trump.

I think you're forgetting 56% of republicans didn't vote for Trump.

I'm a strong liberal myself, but I don't understand why people need to fill these threads with anti-Trump nonsense. Clinton is way worse than Trump. It's only showing desperation on the part of my fellow Liberals. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion on here. Clinton is just a shit candidate. It makes me wonder if that paid Clinton shill meme is real.

>Clinton is just a shit candidate.
Which is why she's going to win. The United States is a corrupt, materialistic, violent, mongrelized, addicted, and unserious nation. Its leaders reflect the character of its people.

>wonder if that paid Clinton shill meme is real
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

I live here in Oregon. No one likes Hillary. They pay lip service to Trump being "muh soggy knees, and waycis" but man do they fucking want Hill dead.

If mods here banned shills like you I would stop coming here cause it would be boring.

It's not fun laughing at all the Remain shills if there are no Remain shills to laugh at. This place only exists to laugh at delusional leftist butt-hurt.

But it's kinda like the whole "if a tree falls in the forest with nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I want to hear the sound. I want to see the build up from cucks like you the whole time leading into the inevitable ass-blasting devastation. That makes it so much more rewarding.

>You aren't going to change anyone's opinion on here.
nobody's trying to change opinions here I don't think.

personally I'm just enjoying the denial and dissonance.

I really enjoyed that poster that said polls are biased against republicans despite the fact that a republican hasn't even come close to winning the white house in ages, and if demographics is an indicator they may never again.

>Polling black people who will not turn out for her in anything near the numbers they did for Obama.

>Republican hasn't come close to winning in ages
literally two terms ago

>I want to see the build up from cucks like you the whole time leading into the inevitable ass-blasting devastation
ironically enough that's exactly why I'm here too.

Trump gets the most GOP primary votes in History. He would have had more if he wan't going against 10 candidates. And he also would have had more if the nom wasn't sealed a month early. Clinton has 8 million primary votes than she did in 2008.

>Polling black people who will not turn out for her in anything near the numbers they did for Obama.

Can we stop this meme? It's not like black people hate Hillary. Look at the primaries. Black people are going to attempt to protect the first black president's legacy by voting for Hillary.

Black men might not turn out as much, but black women will definitely do so.

Good. Now you see how much better it is when the site isn't closed off to opinions you disagree with. When you can't down vote all dissenting opinions out of visibility and you allow as much abuse as people feel like spewing everyone wins.

But the polls are usually controlled by left leaning organizations. In October of 2012, the polls had Romney winning Florida,Virginia, and PA.

You think people who voted for a novelty candidate will turn out to protect his legacy?

so you agree polls are shit?

You clearly don't understand how little black people actually care about politics. Most will stay home cause they truly do not believe a white politician will change their lives for the better(and they're right).

The only reason they had high turnout for Obama was because he was black. Unless Hillary picks a black VP she's doomed.