Scared yet?

You should be. I can smell the shit running down your manlet legs as i type this :^) While you watched your Daks and your Winstons he toiled. While you praised your Lucks and your Mariota's he was perfecting the human form. You realize he's leading the league in offense in only his second year, right? And can you imagine how many chicks this famous, 22 year old goddess has fucked? Look at his super model good looks, there is cum drying in the cunts of at least 10 whores as I type this. And no, he does not pay child support like a nigger. Super Bowls are coming Shithawks, and there not coming to pigeon shit rain town.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are in fact coming to SAINT LOUIS, home of the Los Angeles Rams! Be afraid, be VERY afraid fuckywhiners. While you were trying to remember the last time you were good, ToddGodd came in your wife's virgin pussy and you are now raising his black son. KEK. Not so fast Tards, while your coach was having his 10th heart attack Coach Shawn McVay was writing a new national anthem, one that the entire country will stand unified under. Our currency now reads "in Goff we trust".

Goff is coming, and there is nothing you can do about it. He is the cumslinger, a white Antonio Cromartie. Except it.... Rams for 2017 super bowl through 20tbd. Yes, that's right, wipe the tears from you're eyes and embrace it. It is true. Its Ram country now, baby! ;) And don't bandwagon us children of Shitattle, WE WILL know who you are and make you cry.

>goddess

thanks for confirming

I know this is a shitpost but I might as well ask. Is Jeff Fisher really that fucking bad? Goff looks like fucking HoF after getting rid of him

Based Rasms poster

No, Mcvay is that good. Goff is still shit but improving, and Kirk Cousins was a nobody before McGoat came to town. Anybody can play in his offense, it is genius.

Be afraid, be very afraid children of Shithellhole. This man is coming to touch your private parts for the next decade

Dude has talent. It's too bad that nobody shows up to any of his home games.

ahahahahahahahaha

*gets erection*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHA

That the best you got seachickens? See you next week, don't forget to pick up your Rams jersey on the way out after we rape you

>Goff is still shit
>3rd in the league for passing after Tom Brady and Alex Smith
what meme nigger quarterback does your team have signed?

They will if they keep winning. Goff is going to become the face of LA if they make the playoffs like the Fearsome Foursome before him.

Hi fellow Rams bro, I’m going to be at the seamonkeys game this Sunday.

For me? It's Carson Wentz

jeff fisher was fucking awful and mcvay is fucking good. Goffs got a lot of talent desu

>St. Lewis colors

Don't @ me

Jeff Fisher was good in the early 00's but after leaving the Titans he became one of the most bad-mediocre coaches in the league.

I am a Rams fan as of last season and OP you need to stop. You are big ass embarrassment. I'm betting you just started being a fan when they beat the Cowboys. Just stop ruining the hype dude.

Do you really think this guy is going to be a failure in life? Like THIS GUY right here won't be a complete success at everything he ever does? Some people just live on easy street, but Mcvay lives on easiest street.

Must be nice to be a genius with supermodel looks and a millionaire and perfect gf and nothing but personal success in his career field and youngest head coach in nfl history

Its good to have CHAD in charge of this team now. No more little beta bitches like 'ol uncle pedo fisher, off duty cop for cheap OC, shittenheimer, boras the great, or spags "don't come home yet honey :) I'll text you". We can just ride Chad's coattails to the HOF now, feels good. :)

neck yourself. Its been 13 fucking years, don't bandwagon my beautiful team and don't @ me

you don't deserve to watch this team become good bandwagoner, go be a fan of the Browns and learn some humility before watching a dynasty. You don't deserve this team

>my beautiful team
So you bought the team from Kroenke? Just watch, I won't be surprised if the Rams lost on Sunday. I'm gonna very happy if they won. Remember this if you are really a Rams fan, they started 3-1 last season and what happens to them? Fall flat in their face. Please do a little bit of research.

>don't bandwagon my beautiful team
but you're a bandwagoner

Are you, the bandwagoner from 1 year ago, really trying to act like you know anything about this team? I would fucking kill you if you were in this room with me. Don't go to the game on sunday, because i'll know your little pussy ass seahawks fan look when I see you. And I'll paint the floors with your teeth

What I hate about you is you keep spouting out bullshit and false hope to other new fans in LA and everyone will believe you. You need to control your emotions and enjoy the game because I think they have shot at beating the gayhawks and taking first place in the NFC West. Stop hyping the Rams. Just do when they reached the playoffs for the first time in a long time. I know it is exciting to see Goff and Gurley having a strong chemistry but you have control your emotions.

The Rams are going to win at least 3 super bowls with this current team, there is no reason to be cautious anymore. This is one of the greatest teams of all time, and if you can't see that, you don't deserve to watch them win.

Gee have you looked at the defense? They are giving up lots of points and I haven't seen more of Donald because of his holdout. What I wanna see for this team to do well is Goff needs to control the TOP to make sure the defense can rest and sack Wilson on Sunday.

How about you fuck off now? This is a thread for RAMS FANS. Not pussys. The previous eras of the rams were you r little beta bitch teams that you love so much, go call up the high school shittenheimer is working at and see if he'll give you a blowjob for old times sake. This is the era of DOMINATION, and we don't have any room for little beta faggots. CHADS only, like our coach, and our Qb.

WHO DAT BE??!!??
DA RaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well, I'm trying to have a very serious conversation but it seems that your ego has come in the way. Just enjoy Sunday and go Rams. Btw, no one tells me what to do.

I'm serious, if I see you in my fucking stadium I will know your pussy face the second I see it. I will beat you into the fucking concrete ground until you have no teeth left. Fair warning

>my fucking stadium
So how much did you buy the Coliseum?

BASED rams poster, I like your style, can't wait til that gayder faggot that always posts about """greater LA""" gets BTFO, RAMS are taking over

Thank you my fellow Horny Boi, Rams dynasty coming right up

Yes Jeff Fisher really is that bad. However God is still not a good QB, he's working through McVays offense which is making him look great.
He's Nick Foles 2.0.

who even is this guy? i don't care about meme teams that move or relocate