Mfw when an american was fat near me

>mfw when an american was fat near me

>mfw

>mfw when a mexico called a "brown people keeper outer" a wall near me

>mi cara cuando un méxicano fue gordo cerca de mí pero él dime que YO soy gordo
dos pueden jugar esta, Pedro

It's over, lads. Trump is resigning and Pulisic has been granted permission to play for El Tri.

"pero el me dice" no "el dime"
>american education

>be American
>get shot

all jokes aside, this country really is terrible

If you love europe so much why dont you marry it eurboofter

Lo siento pero mi español es un poco de basura. Estoy aprendiendo (?) por siempre

It's actually amazing.

We're just experiencing the growing pains that all great civilizations go through when they go from small republic to global empire.

With regards to the migration crisis, Europe will soon be as bad as >we are, if not worse. Sweden is 1/3 non-Swedish.
However, in terms of social mobility, economic equality and healthcare, infrastructure, public transport and overall crime rated, as of right now most of Europe is leagues ahead of this god forsaken place. Select regions of East Asia, too.

>tfw not sure if far left or far right

>growing pain
More like death rattle tbqh family.

El shitcANO señores

If what is happening to the West wasn’t happening I would be close to a full-blown commie. I don’t know what that means or what that makes me.
What I do know is, I don’t like the idea of the nation state being supplanted in favor of some unattainable, post-cultural dystopia which is being peddled to the masses on an hourly basis

Reminder we're literally spending 10 trillion dollars to keep you smelly spics away

Pero like... eres CHI también ya tú sabes
Muerte al diablo blanco y muerte a los EEUU

>mfw people post ">mfw when"

"my face when when"

Did she go to the concert?

>mfw when an atm machine doesn't take my pin number

>mfw when a leaf didn’t understand nuance near me
Day of the Rake NOW

People said the same thing in the final. degenerate days of the Roman Republic. They went on to rule Western Civilization for another 5 centuries.