MUH PETITION

MUH SECOND REFERENDUM SHITLORDS!!11!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

official-britpol.co.uk/petition.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you add up all the signatures in "signatures_by_constituency" it does gives: 2076157 where as by country only adds up to 442726

THE GOY KNOWS!

>All those signatures from other EU countries

So this is an inside job huh

It's a pretty shitty inside job if that's the case

Leave literally just been btfo. As well as a 2 million strong petition, Scotland want to leave the UK, norn iron will also want to leave, the UK is falling apart.

And let's not forget, it still has to be voted on in parliament. If MPs feel they should defy the referendum, then they will do so. Leave has lost a LOT of support. We will be remaining in the eu faggots, and I love it.

0/10, stop embarrassing yourself.

better quality.

Huh? MPs CAN say no to leaving the eu remember. If they feel remain is the best way forward, and a lot of them do, they can vote against it. You say this now, but watch in 2 years when we are still in the eu.

2m is tiny compared the the total turnout of the referendum.

I can't get the Python script to work

I don't know shit about Python though

They just don't stop do they

>poll doesn't even get the same number of votes as the losing side
>it's expected to be taken seriously

Not to mention 1/3 aren't even UK signatures. Literal EU nations trying to stop their free ride from coming to an end.

Of course they can say no, but just so you know they won't. The PM has resigned, the labour party is in a mess and Boris Johnson is in a good position to become the next prime minister. Either way, unless they want an actual economic collapse and riots the likes we've never seen before then they're not going to say fuck you to the majority that won the vote.

We shall see. I have insider knowledge the rest of you do not, and I can assure you we will never leave the eu. Feel free to screencap this.

I'm surprised you can concentrate on typing with all that Euro dick in your mouth, Mohammed.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You really are an embarrassment

>NI leaving

God you are too stupid to insult

>I have insider knowledge the rest of you do not

The old, "My dad works for Nintendo" shtick, eh? Get fucked, Gov'nah.

Unless that Json was intended as a service, I would hang those web """"""devs""""""

Just signed it as "Kek le Grand"

Don't be stupid. Parliament isn't about to ignore the will of the majority vote on the most important issue to be taken to the public this century. It'd be political suicide. But in the case that they did ignore it, then it would just show what a joke democracy has become.

>Cameron fucking a boy instead of a pig
0/10

It's just hilarious watching the damage control from butthurt remain voters.

Cameron has resigned. Lord Hill has resigned. The wheels are in motion.

It's over.

You've lost.

Accept it and move on with your life.

I always knew UKIP was actually a secret IRA project to cause multinationals to flee to the republic of Ireland.

Thank you for all your money. Now fuck off little en gland.

No second referendum.

Why on Earth would multinationals move to Ireland?

They'd be more likely to move to Milan than Ireland.

I want to cum all over her power girls, if you catch my meaning

can someone pls post that picture of the book which shows how the EU ignores democratic decision if they don't fit their agenda?

I seriously need to give politics a break for a while. This seriously makes me ill

Dear Lord, our medias are relaying the fact that shity petition is getting 2 millions signatures

I'm sick of this shit

jesus fucking christ that shirt is like 100% too small it's painful to look at.

when will the parliament vote?

i think its stuck and has not refreshed or some shit though, i just put my signature for the hell of it to see if the number changed and it did not. i still says 353,988

Is your country alright? I knew autism rates were soaring over there but Jesus.

can we make one for MP's who entertain the notion of a 2nd referendum to be removed from parliament?

If you make another OP you could add that only 48% of 71% voted to be in the EU

only something like 33% of the UK want to be in the EU

> I can't into maths

As far as I know there wont be a vote and Brexit will be happening.
David Lammy MP wants one as he knows whats best for us plebs (and it isnt democracy). He's clutching at straws saying the referendum is not binding so MPs could overturn it on a vote in parliament. If they were to do this there would be a civil war i think

Wow.

If this gets any traction I'm going to go berserk.

You have to go Ahmad

Portugal can not into tactics
(((soros))) was behind this market manipulation
your waking more people up with this BS.

even Milo called out (((soros))) the tribe fractures

When's the last time you lads had a good old fashioned civil war? Barring Ireland. Cromwell? Your populace is disarmed for the most part anyways besides some exceptions. It's a shame how powerless you people are currently.

That sounds like Cloak of Deception

Yes it was Cromwell. More likely we might just have some riots instead.

Ive noticed the more establishment brexiters are already trying to freeze Nigel Farage out of negotiations and are saying immigration will carry on as before. Things are taking a bad turn.

I've always enjoyed shooting but was never that bothered about gun rights but I can see now why your founding fathers included the second amendment and I wish we had it. Dont ever give it up Ameribros

Arguably it's never happened, hence the Kipling poem "We have not spoken yet".

Even the Cromwell Civil War was fought between competing professional armies.

DELETE THIS NOW!

It's a painful pill to swallow. I imagine when shit does actually hit the fan in the UK for some reason things might change violently. NHS can't provide healthcare. Food becomes more scarce. How do they expect British citizens to respond? The Kebabs and the other migrants will be first to turn once all that free dosh dries up and goes scarce.

lol i voted for that ((lookmuh flag)

official-britpol.co.uk/petition.html

Vatican city going crazy: 2645

What a sack of shit, absolutely not fit to serve

What do you lads think?

>We use spam to fight spam.

Does anyone else remember how a few weeks ago, millennials were all saying on twitter "let's never have another referendum again!"
Lol, how quick that turned out. Hypocrisy really is the defining trait of the millennial generation.

>syrian thread deleted
vatican mafia false flag confirmed

Kind of True there but the American Civil War was also between professional armies and governments but is still considered one. Semantics aside from the whole secession argument. The UK is different but Wales/Scotland are still actual nation states in the system they have currently.

Haha. All probably from our new marxist pope

Only another 16.8 million to go.

>Reeeeee. I hate democracy when I don't get what I want.

They are all UK citizens they are just outside of the UK at the current moment

Mods are censoring this knowledge

Yeah I noticed that. The "signatures_by_country" figure for GB must be wrong/broken, because it's been showing the same figure - 365,483 - while all the others have gone up

Gawd knows what will happen. If we continue then we lose our country, if we try and change it we might lose our country...

Not good options but one is better than the other...