Start watching Band of Brothers

>start watching Band of Brothers
>"Hey, this is bretty gud and fairly objective"
>get to episode 9
>see this
I forgot its made by (((Spielberg)))

My mom literally said that me and my siblings either had to watch this or read Anne Frank's diary. I wish the Jews would get an ACTUAL holocaust for all of their shit!

>start watching NYPD Blue
>They arrest a poor white cop who dindu nuffin wrong for killing nigs and spics by episode 5

I am autistic as well my fellow mongol

>my mom

>My mom literally said that me and my siblings either had to watch this or read Anne Frank's diary
What? Why? I thought holocaust was taught in schools. I don't see why she thought you would NEED to watch BoB episode 9 or read Anne Frank's diary.

I do believe in the holocaust, but why do we need to be reminded of it on a weekly basis?

Come on, what's wrong? It's 17 million, remember?

I was 8

>I do believe in the holocaust,

|
|>
|
|
|

>but why do we need to be reminded of it on a weekly basis?

Well scenes like that were really encounter by American troops (and commies but fuck them), but the real reason was totally different. Also, the notion that the villagers later in that episode would be fat and happy and have lots to give away and have middle age men not yet sent to fight is a (((lie))).

>Worship hitler for killing jews
>Deny he killed jews

>The holohaox never happened!
>But it should happen again amirite

>Sup Forums is one person

>all liberals/jews/blacks/people I dont like are the same

>Sup Forums isn't one person, don't stereotype us please

The "Holocaust" never happened, hundreds of thousands of prisoners died of starvation and harsh conditions; many died due to allied bombings on the German supply routes. Some who died happened to be Jewish as Jewish communists attempted to destroy what was left of the post WW1 Germany. Hitler was right warning of the coming world Jewery that would eventually unfold.

I don't mind being stereotyped, but melting two people's contradicting opinions into one isn't really productive. I doubt any holocaust denier worshipping Hitler would worship him for killing the jews.

The episode was titled "Why we fight". Fuck the Dirty fucking Jews. My Grandfather didn't fight for them.

Fucking Dirty Jew Propaganda. They would smile to bathe in our blood in their quest to build israel.

Why force an 8 year old to watch something as traumatic as the holocaust?

Send this meme to all far left Bernie Supporters.

>>"Hey, this is bretty gud and fairly objective"
What the fuck kind of show were you watching? It's typical Hollywood trash.

Are you retarded? That it not 506th PIR actually did find that camp. They didn't just make up regimental history to appease your tinfoil

Wasn't in the book.

If this isn't all out indoctrination I don't know what is

Dunnaa dun da dunnn. *horns* bwannaaaa bwaaaa buh bwaaaa

That intro for Bob makes me cry errytiem

>Learning about genocides by the age of 8

wew, no wonder you turned into historical revisionist

They are a wretched, contemptible people.

>hundreds of thousands of prisoners died of starvation and harsh conditions; many died due to allied bombings on the German supply routes.
Why the nazis maintained the jews as slaves in the first place?

Hitler wanted to spare them the horrors of war.

Hitler was very fond of Jews, since one of his close childhood friend, A. Kubicek, was a Jew, so he decided to built shelters to spare them from allied bombing.

leftist kike
or tard who has not read the official nazi party mein kamph translation.

Why we fight....

lol