Are they the worst CL winners of all time?

Are they the worst CL winners of all time?
>meme path to final
>literally who interm head coach who isn't even working right now after getting sacked at Ashton Villa
>Bayern choked the entire game and it still took until penalties to win
>squad was pretty shit, Saloman Kalou, Jose Bosingwa, and post-Liverpool Fernando Torres unironically started.

They were a good team user. They would have won it sooner if not for the Ballack curse.

probably yes, there were other meme teams that had an easy draw until then final but the Bauern choke in the final against Chelsea was on another level. Absolutely painful to watch how outclassed Chelsea were against Bayern and then drag their dead husk over to pens just to go on and win it.

>Crazy comeback vs Napoli
>Dramatic Raul Meireles last minute shitblaster goal vs Benifca
>the nail in the coffin on Pep's entire tenure at Barca; the most iconic club team ever
>beating the Germans on penalties away with half your main players suspended, giving a first team debut out alongside a load of literally whos?

The best CL Winners of all time; especially after UEFA had tried to screw them over with the Ovrebo shit against Barca in 2009

>peak napoli, especially ater being 3-1 down under AVB
>prime barca, with 10 men for most of the away leg

>easy draw

but muh Benfica!

I said there were other teams who had an easy route to the final who played shit football too, never mentioned Chelsea having an easy one though.

apologies, I forgot Meme team status of Bayern Supersedes Chelsea's

This was the last memorable champions league for me
All other ones after this have blurred out
We need another team to meme their way to the trophy

>Barca in 2009

This is the cringiest thing plastics come out with. The whole thing rests on the ball bouncing into Iniesta's hand and then everything after that were the most flimsy "fouls" ever. Naturally when Iniesta put Barcelona through it only "confirmed the conspiracy". Somehow, even more embarrassing was Didier "Salmon Flop" Drogba who managed to lose his balance more often than Hazard does when he's in the box.
Fucking shambles.

I'm no fan of Chelsea but they should have had a couple of penalties in that game. They didn't really handle it with dignity though.

Raise you Real 2013-14

Played Dortmund the year after Bayern had broken them and barely won. Then Bayern choked hopelessly on a winnable home game in the semi. In the final Real were shit, against a team who had monstered them the last two years, but Atletico had no squad depth - were knackered, and the Simeone gamble on Costa basically robbed them of a substitute to play the game out with. Real decorated the score in injury time but would have lost the game if it'd been a month earlier.

Last year's Madrid are a classic winner. That year they were the third best team in Spain.

hate it or love it, champions of europe, bitch

Real Madrid 2015-16 for sure.
>very easy opponents until final
>score one goal in the final, it's offside
>win on penalties

no they played with PASHUN

everyone remembers them

> your team gets blatantly jewed out of a champions league final and you're supposed to be restrained

I'd be furious

Halal 2016 were easily the worst team to win it in the 2010s. At least Chelsea got through two insane teams in the semis and final - granted with extreme luck and bus parking - whereas Halal got Uefadrid tier draws to fucking Roma, Wolfsburg and Pellegrini's Shitty to reach the final compared to Atletico knocking out treble winning Barcelona and Pep's Bayern.

>Amerishart customers

John Terry:Full Kit Wanker

this

Steaua in 86

When I was in Wal-Mart the other day, I had bad diarrhea and a little came out when I pooted.
>mfw
It's great being an American.

every cl winners belove the 36 teams is shit

Chelsea were one of the best teams in the CL from 2004 to 2010 and incredibly didn't manage to win it during that time

>2004:Morientes becomes the best player in the world for one game
>2005:Ghost goal, scared mou
>2006:Del Horno meme red
>2007:SF Pens to liverpool
>2008:Moscow debacle
>2009:Barca debalce
>2010:Mou inter, first time during this period I didn't feel like chelsea deserved anything from that knockout, things going downhill
>2011:Things getting worse, key players getting older, Cech, Terry, Cole, Iva, Mikel, Lampard, Drogba
>2012: worst chelsea squad in all those years, but memed their way through the knockouts with the most epic run ever playing defensively
>Comback vs Napoli with Iva, Lampard, Terry and Drogba scoring
>barcelona with ivanovic and bosingwa at CB
>Bos plays the best game of his career

>Meireles with a player with him through against the goalkeeper
>randomly bloots outside the penalty area

That whole route was so meme, they should've been eliminated 2000 times, got outplayed in just about every tie, except for against the team everybody expected them to get outplayed against and every game was one big piss-boil of a match. I would've loved it if my team won the CL under such unbelieveable circumstances, it made zero sense.

Bayern had half of their players suspended too

i imagine that's yet another reason why it was such a shit final

Football went to shit after this

>Tries to have an opinion on football
>Cant even get a club like Villa's name right

why are yanks even allowed to breed?

the ultimate play-to-not-lose-then-chance-it-on-penalties team. big nail in the football coffin, that chelsea side.

>penalties for the last game of the season

nice "sport"

Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo

Chelsea had Ivanovic, Meireles, Ramires and Terry suspended, Luiz and Cahill hadn't played for two months because of injuries

I remember I was hoping one of them would be ok to play the game with bosingwa at CB and ferreira, essien or bertrand at RB.. but they were both pumped with painkillers and made play

Yes. Don't forget they also had a shit season in the League.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

YOU'LL NEVER SING THAT

No, they had a great run.I'm detecting a degree of bitterness in some of these posts.

Drogba deserved it. One of the all time great big game players.

Ramires goal against Barca was pretty special. Torres goal against them after being such a failure. Bosingwa being centre stage during celebrations.

There were a lot of players from Chelsea's golden age who deserved it desu. Ivanovic, Cech, Cole, Lampard etc.

These
Also, it ruined Sup Forums's "le EPL is shit" memes for a while, fun times.

>losing to Corinthians
Yes, they were

Easily the worst.

Only reason they won is because Tottenham's fate was tied to theirs.

Its in Chelsea's DNA to play shit boring defensive football
I'm still mad at hazard for chosing them over United

last good CL final was 2010

It's americans and their silly "worst winner" meme, as if Chelsea cheated or something.
I really wish they didn't care about sawker at all.

>I really wish they didn't care about sawker at all.

>2002 WC
>2014 WC

I bet you do.

kek i remember this.
>spurs do better than chelsea in the league all season long
>finish 4th, qualify for CL footy, chelsea finish 6th or somewhere low
>later on, bayern choke in the CL final and then drogba scores a penalty
>spurs dont get CL footy

>never reached world cup semis
>implying that 1930 meme edition counts

anyone who didn't win their league the previous year has an asterisk

> napoli
> benfica
> bacelona
> bayern

truly the easiest path to winning ever, what a cheap victory

>being proud of a 4th place finish

Can't imagine why your country is 3rd world now.

prouder of pic related

and living in a comfy country, free of shooter maniacs and SJWs all over the society

Not only that, but they only managed to beat Pellegrini's Shitty on a fluked goal as well

>tfw /arse/
that was a good day

PORTO
O
R
T
O

yeah, except porto didn't have millions to spend every year

Is this the title where Terry dressed up as a player to get the trophy but he wasn't even in the bench during the game?

let the hate flow through you

pique literally stopped the ball with his hand im the box, easily one of the most blatant penalties ive ever seen. The ref even admitted he fucked up a couple years later