>ywn be a little kid in the 90s watching comfy sitcoms on Fridays

(((shitcoms)))

That was literally the worst line up.
>Perfect Strangers
>Family Matters
>Full House
>Hanging with Mr. Cooper

90% of this board are 90s kids

i literally couldn't stop fapping to sabrina the teenage witch, boy meets world and step by step

poorfag leafcuck with only three channels
it was urkel and then the simpsons daily
wonder years was in there somewhere too, I was content

I'm an 80's kid and I watched TGIF

Pretty sure all the GoT/capeshit/SW fags are 00s kids

>twn marry topanga

Why exist

she aged badly

No she didnt

>>ywn be a little kid in the 90s watching comfy sitcoms on Fridays
Except that's exactly what I did in the 90s.

she got fat and doesn't have a neck

>not choosing Lauren

Topanga turned into a bitch in the later high school and then college years. What happened to the qt hippie?

Is 90s culture the logical conclusion to new rdvisionism?

If it was this thread would have gotten a few more replies.

90% of the people on this board are 90s kids, but they aren't early 90s kids which means they were born in the very late 80s if not early 90s. These kids only go to see the mid to last few years of the 90s.

Trust me when I say that there are more people here now who were born in the actual 90s , late 90s and even early 2000s than people who wer born in the early to mid 80s.

TGIF is one thing I don't miss. Shitty shows they show reruns of everyday anyways but brand is as a friday special and all of a sudden people think they're good.

>tfw born in 1980

I got a braintumor watching that crap and soon I'll be doing it forever.

Im 25. Technicallya 90's kids, but i never watched those famous/popular sitcoms that were made in that time.

For whatever reason i ended up watching a lot of gilligans island, i love lucy, Bewitched. It wasnt even intentional. Thats just what i ended up watching as a kid.

This

>not watching Xena, Hercules, Sliders, Star Trek, Ghoosebumps and other assortment of cool and weird series.

Sitcoms were always shit tier.

I was and it sucked.

No
t. Gen Z